Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac (4933 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / I Left My Girlfriend Because Her Vag!na Was Too Wide / Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Her Dog Tore Her Vag!na While Give Her Head Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by Linx1234: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2019
Nigerians on social median are going gaga after a Twitter handler, @Julisco_ recently released photos of a lady sitting over a black pot with the aid of man, said to be an herbalist.

The photos have garnered several reactions from web users.

The lady could be seen pants down, sitting and standing while the man helps her to hold her shirt.

@Julisco_ shared the photo with the words,

“Boys are in trouble �. Cooking that mudafucking puśsy spiritually. You go fūck and fūck until you start selling your properties just to pay for the fūck ��‍♀”

See the full post and reactions.........................https://janefblog.com/10929-2web-users-react-to-viral-photos-of-girl-cooking-her-vagna-with-the-of-a-herbalist/

Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by superlanny(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Omo as e dey hot, eleyi gidi gan o, is it not to fck we are saying here, is this why many men are walking zombies nawadays, what are you now cooking, omo everybody na scam Las Las, see this one steaming her VJ with concoction agbo, Las Las, all man go check out. Enjoy.
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2019
Checkout, One senior man go just carry him dick put, and a child of 5 years will become more intelligent than him instantly, he will be footing her bills, the girl will be insulting him, but he will be taking the insults as compliments, when one guyman dey chop kpekus with 500naira and indomie near one haven like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by technicallyrich(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2019
Thats why i am afraid of girls expecially baby mamas.most baby mamas are the once taking care of their child or children and once you date them you start carryin their burden.
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by futurerex: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2019
Stale.

How did you know she's a Nigerian Where did this happened Where's the reactions
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by rymalex(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
O boy na hustle, go and hustle your own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by TallPck1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by coolestofall(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nothing man no go see for Naija finish. I guess the herbalist just needed the video clips of the boiling punna for soapy things.
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by MedicH: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
That same bead.
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2020
MedicH:
That same bead.
What bead?
Re: Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac by newman0017(m): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2020
Las Las baba fit the scam the mammy based on JUJU to collect mega from men grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Slept With An Asian Lady Before / Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture) / A Married Female Colleague Of Mine Took Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.