Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106490 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
naija girls ain't shhhit na fork and go dem be
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by NevetsIbot(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.

SMH
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2020
NevetsIbot:

SMH
I see you.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by luvyaself95(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I didn't insult you, I guess you saw it as an insult, neither did I saw ladies see all men as fools. I said what you said makes ladies THINK all men are fools. My point is that any guy wey sabi will know that a lady who cheats will always cheat. Also, guys who know their worth will never settle for less, and settling with a cheat is the lowest of the low. If I've had an affair with someone else's girlfriend and he decides to settle with her after finding out, that's his cup of tea

Omo the guy na cuckold

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.