Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Quit Being A Nice Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (106486 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by beejay85: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
Sometimes serve some guys right ( I don't mean d op)....if their male folks ask them for help ....they ll bail off only to come disturb us for naira land when girls don chop Dem mugun���

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by gregyboy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mothers hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Next time do that samething you did for that lady for your fellow man ,una too they spend on women self,
Many men are hungry outside but you rather spend all the wealth on a woman and neglect your fellow man
u got to learn this the hardway so sad...
The guy she beding probably don't even spend a dime on her but she spends all your money on him thats the painful truth....
For my hustle na fellow man dey support us pass if we meet woman the look when them go give us self don discourage local man,
If you had succeded in marrying her this would have still happen when your money finish she go jappa...
Them nor dey use money hold woman...

Modified: gregboy 22 v 2 : whomsover spend bountifully on a lady and neglect the help of his fellow man thou shall be paid with thine infedelity

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ashantitope: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mother's hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.

Are you guys on agreement of getting married? Because she may see you as her helper not her boyfriend and secondly maybe that guy is a little bit richer that you so just take heart and let her go if she really cheat you she will surely meet her Waterloo because everyday for monkey one day for the owner please am begging you don't do anything funny just let her go there is alot of girls out there that will be dying for you please

10 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by AreaFada2: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
A girl I paid her mothers hospital bill, fed and provided for her and paid her expired house rent around May with my hard earned proceeds from keke without making any effort to bed her (until marriage) have the mind to have sex with another guy in the house I paid for.
Dude you should have taken Sensicillin capsule much earlier. It really helps when dealing with ladies nowadays.

Before nko? You expect a self-proclaimed "secondary virgin" to use religion or any other wool she pulls over your face to control her raging konji? grin grin cheesy
Her job is to fake wife material to you unlucky enough to plan marriage. While being on steady whorish knackaton with one loafer like that.

Thank God she has not brought another man's child to you after marriage. Because about 35% of first born kids belong to another guy outside same with about 30% of all kids.

25 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Enyimbamercedes: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Na so dem give me one name for school

Abelejayan

Abeg Yoruba people should epp me add the intonation Marks

The person that will catch the fish, remove the scales, remove the insides, prepare the fish but e no dey chop the fish na wetin?

Abelejayan

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by koldej(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
mechanics:
If she really admit she did it and she has asked for your forgiveness never to engage in that again, you can forgive her and accept her back, remember we are not perfect by our own ability accept by the grace of God.
See dis man someone said no sex bfor marriage, he paid ha mum hospital bill nd paid Haus rent, she still av d mind of sexing anoda man in d Haus d hustling broda paid for... probably he even Bleep ha till she cum u re hear talking dis shit mehn
M very sure people like yu will support buhari for 3rd term

36 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Melonny(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Take the Red pill, Mr. Nice guy

8 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Make I no talk cause e fit happen to any body. But na lesson atleast if na me I must try press that yansh I no be gentleman at all.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Another fool who instead of looking for how to better hin life dey spend on woman.. u deserve it all

14 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Annie001: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why is it the good guys meets with the wrong lady
Haaaa Ayemi

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CasNova: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Sometimes, love comes with a lot of heartaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Edusouls(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
All these mr nice Guys are still waking up from there slumber, women are naturally ungrateful creatures, I repeat naturally ungrateful creatures , anyone that thinks he can change that would end up like this dude here heartbroken and regrets..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nigerian women self. Nawa undecided

3 Likes

Walai:

Am a woman,but am glad to tell you that you are very stupid, proceed from keke? Are you mad, little wonder, you are the kind of person that won't give parents,even siblings anything in pretence that you don't have money.Finally she don shop you mugu tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by olamariamjonez(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
It happens. Take heart.
Anybody that spends such money in a girl for no sex before marriage is a big fool, you have been fooled bro, i can’t say sorry cos everyone should know better by now, you were just here cashout g

15 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by OBku4(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Who dis one dey Bobo for? All these mumu lies. Nonsense
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by akdjr(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Did she call it a quit with you after having sex with the guy? If she didn't and you love her bro put that behind you and go ahead with your plans. But if she has found a new love I the guy she had sex with I will advice you to move on...My uncle who is seasoned womanizer once told me that irrespective of the number of times you sleep with a girl, the person who she eventually marry and had children for is the one who has achieve the greatest gift on Earth from a woman. d
Walai:

6 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by israelmao(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Weekend love stories have begun.

1 Like

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by higgs: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
grin angry angry
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Chubhie: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
To err is human and to forgive is divine.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by CaptMarvel(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
eeyah, take heart. You wanted to marry an olosho lolz. Gals no dey smile o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Wickedfacts: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. Guys here are really working hard with all these numerous alternates and sob stories.

Una well done grin

You have an unnatural ability of coming up with the most stupid posts in threads like this.

Don't carry this nonsense into 2020.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by imam07: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
Yoruba use to say iya meji kon je oku igbe. This is more than double blow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Skmoda(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
The solution is to try and get sense bro not quitting being a nice guy because if everything you wrote here is true then you don't have sense.

No offense.
sense is a little bit far from him.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by deltateam: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
DoubleEngine007:
Just imagine.I made similar mistake some years ago. Money wen you for use package urself,mama and sisters.... No too think am my brother. People wey dey go church go say "its well" Its well with you my brother,receive power grin grin grin grin grin grin

You no dey go church?
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by AreaFada2: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
beejay85:

Sometimes serve some guys right ( I don't mean d op)....if their male folks ask them for help ....they ll bail off only to come disturb us for naira land when girls don chop Dem mugun���
Can he marry a fellow man? He clearly had feelings for her.
If he helps a man now Na you go first suspect am of being a gay lord. grin

On a serious note many guys see it as an investment towards the future, if it leads to marriage later. I guess men should just be wise and give out what they can genuinely give out as charity. Nothing more.
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Seankhalifa: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
Now if dis kind peson beat her now una go start talk any how... Say she is a girl.. If u dnt like d guy why den is she opening office for him head... No beat her ohh... Na just talk grin
Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by Jasen1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
I hope none of your brothers and sister de hungry
Hope your parents deh OK
Hope you've not for one day tell your siblings that you don't have money

If you've done so

God punish you

Mitcheew

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by dejavubobo1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Tallesty1:
The solution is to try and get sense bro not quitting being a nice guy because if everything you wrote here is true then you don't have sense.

No offense.
No Truer words ; as regards this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quit Being A Nice Guy by tunary(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
Walai:
JJC. so you think ur money and good will can stop a woman from having sex if ur wit her. them no dey pleas woman o. shine ur eyes. women are full of surprises lol see free money. you don't know what to do wit ur money ur busy paying bills for a woman. lol some men will never learn

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.