Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (37880 Views)

I Fought You Because Of Politics - Oshiomhole Tells Jonathan / I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Godhatesodomy: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wow

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by show38(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
master strategies himself has spoken
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by MedicH: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
jisie ike oke ewu
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by luckyedgal1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Felelent:
Get tomorrow's 100% genuine and guaranteed Correct Score game for pay after win.
What'sapp 080-802-333-57

use am yourself na....
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Amozever12: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
tobechi74:
THE ONLY GOATS WE KNOW ARE RONALDO AND MESSI

YOU TWO ARE EDO SHEEPS
Correct man; SHEEPS indeed..

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by chukwuibuipob: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
wink lipsrsealed shocked
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please family I need help
fry EvilPOTATO garnish with rodo.embarassed wink cool.U go dey alrite

3 Likes

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Adekunleideology(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
Apc has never had a party chairman as effective as the Great Oshiomole.

This man despite in-house opposition has continued to claim seats for the party.

As at now, he remains indispensable.

I swear, love him or hate him!

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Gazzy88(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
But you have strength to type àbí?
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please family I need help
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by chukwuibuipob: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
sad sad wink Shaibu sad ! nor be dat one wey dey wear osho khaki style sad undecided? Talk about household enemy sad.Even Godwin Obaseki wey dey wave broom with Osho don develop wing sad.Like Ambo,Obaseki soup is done sad

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by CSTR2: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Shouldn't you be happy and use that as a campaign point for your PDP so that they can defeat Apc? Or why are you crying more than Obaseki himself?

Political undertakers. You guys from that side are talented in organising political burial for whoever you support. grin
Which person from that side is interested in edo politics ?
Can you give us quotes and statements from the real world from politicians from that side?
What a clown.

These Yoruba guys are so deluded to think their online ramblings have weight in the real world.

Support indeed. grin

Obaseki would dethrone oshiomhole and it is not because of any online support group.

Clown.

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Very funny man.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by therajah: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why would some1 buy Facebook account when he can create one!!

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by kindredspirit(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Very silly man, this Adams Ishiomhole.

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by begge: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
OSHO D LIFELESS HE GOAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Heffalump(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
GEJ made this ekuke of a dog what he's today. Now he can't foster peace and allow people enjoy the Democracy he inherited lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Jeffersonagain(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Oga you don use your own mouth prophesy; dem go soon sacrifice you for APC to get pieces
Well don he-goat.

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Born2Breed(f): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ohukho!!!

Obaseki don see Ohukho for pepper soup. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Alawode01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Obas is deliberately want to jeopardize party effort for self ambition without worry of what it can lead to,the man is in exit corner because,because bot,nwc are understand that the duo is working systematically against party.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by nedekid: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
am grateful I will in the morning
U got it?

2 Likes

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by BonPatrick(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Useless man
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by mjconcept(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
You are damn right and that's why the whole country is smelling.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by nedekid: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
Yes bro I got the 1k. May God bless you beyond your expectations.

May illness be far from you
Not me. Maybe some other brother nairalander. Sent 3k

4 Likes

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by nedekid: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
Haa I have just seen it now... I a. Very Grateful...
Someone sent 1k but when I got to the atm I couldn't withdrawl. It was saying insufficient funds. I gave up and went home. I even chatted the person to thank him...
I am very grateful.
I have just seen it in my email
Great bro. Manage the little. Get medicine. Eat a nice breakfast and get well. All will get better with you at the end of the day. grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Abass1Toheeb: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
nedekid:
Not me. Maybe some other brother nairalander. Sent 3k
u av done well, am thanking u on his behalf. may u never lack.

4 Likes

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by lograr(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
nedekid:

Great bro. Manage the little. Get medicine. Eat a nice breakfast and get well. All will get better with you at the end of the day. grin

God go bless you !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / Why Buhari Has Refused To Meet Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.