Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (37878 Views)

I Fought You Because Of Politics - Oshiomhole Tells Jonathan / I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Isoduwa(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
that wont be necessary anymore.. I have gotten the drugs
OgogoroFreak ZombieTERROR Magicians isoduwa unbitchable

A.L is for a looser
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by DerickCO(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2019
No, you are the he-goat of stupidity.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Adewale1603(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
emeijeh:

Lol
There you go,

[img]https://media./images/832e898d2a5cb666cb6a4aaf9c7dbd56/tenor.gif[/img]
This he goat has no moustache
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:
that wont be necessary anymore.. I have gotten the drugs
OgogoroFreak ZombieTERROR Magicians isoduwa unbitchable
Oh, no! But how come?
Honestly, I'm not happy. This is not a good news at all. angry
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by EvilPOTATO(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Isoduwa:

A.L is for a looser

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by EvilPOTATO(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Oh, no! But how come?
Honestly, I'm not happy. This is not a good news at all. angry
your tears is like salt in my soup... Very sweet

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by duwdu: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Apc has never had a party chairman as effective as the Great Oshiomole.

This man despite in-house opposition has continued to claim seats for the party.

As at now, he remains indispensable.

Good thinking; rhymes with my own thoughts as well.

Oshiomhole is an asset to his party. Bukola Saraki was literally single-handed sweeping away that hapless and rudderless Odigie-Oyegun, under even much less turbulent set of circumstances.

P34c3
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by biggy26: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please family I need help
Change your name, the evil potato may be affecting you.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
biggy26:

Change your name, the evil potato may be affecting you.
thanks for your concern. your observation has been relayed to the appropriate management.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? / “missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.