Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (37877 Views)

I Fought You Because Of Politics - Oshiomhole Tells Jonathan / I Fought You Because Of Politics – Oshiomhole Admits To Jonathan (photos) / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by bubu2019: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please family I need help
Your number pls so I can text you igodo goko cleancer
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by webngnews: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Wickedfacts: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2019
CSTR2:

Which person from that side is interested in edo politics ?
Can you give us quotes and statements from the real world from politicians from that side?
What a clown.

These Yoruba guys are so deluded to think their online ramblings have weight in the real world.

Support indeed. grin

Obaseki would dethrone oshiomhole and it is not because of any online support group.

Clown.

You said more than this for Saraki and Atiku.
Remember Atikulating Obidiently? You failures ruined them.

Is it not a shame to you people that the SW gave more votes to Obi than the SE?

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by neuroboy4: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2019
Messi is the GOAT
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by CasNova: 12:47am On Dec 14, 2019
A goat in politics is highly endangered. In politics, there are leopards and hyenas.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by dukeprince50: 1:03am On Dec 14, 2019
nedekid:
U got it?
wow, God bless u for helping him. Oya send ur accnt number lemme dash u smtin heavy too. Are u a student or not?
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by dukeprince50: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2019
nedekid:

Not me. Maybe some other brother nairalander. Sent 3k
oh its not even u, i wonder who sent it to him
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by hisgrace090: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Apc has never had a party chairman as effective as the Great Oshiomole.

This man despite in-house opposition has continued to claim seats for the party.

As at now, he remains indispensable.

You nailed it!
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by shineeye1: 2:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Enyibaba:

Source: https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/12/13/oshiomhole-i-am-a-he-goat/

So the iyamu rally still held , even if in a different venue, in spite of igp order against it? Did they seek and obtain police permit for the new venue? No, for sure! This portrays the penchant of oshiomole for arbitrariness, unilateralism and impunity against laid down rules and regulations.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by lexy2014: 3:04am On Dec 14, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Shouldn't you be happy and use that as a campaign point for your PDP so that they can defeat Apc? Or why are you crying more than Obaseki himself?

Political undertakers. You guys from that side are talented in organising political burial for whoever you support. grin

How does ur comment negate d veracity of d point he made?
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:26am On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

Since yesterday, Thursday, I have been down with severe backache, runny nose and malaria. Although I am trying to treat it with lemon juice but it isn't helping.
I have nothing on me to even afford ordinary amala tablets. Please family I need help
the money u take buy data is more than enuf to buy urself amala tablets... E-beggar on the loose

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Judybash93(m): 3:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Nobody is arguing with you sir. You can even be the frog for all we care

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Myself2(m): 4:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Oshiomhole your information is duly noted for future use, it's good to know you're a smelling he goat. Thanks for informing us
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by yahoosurepass(m): 5:04am On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

forward your account detail...

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by CharlotteFlair: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2019
emeijeh:
2 ewu
No meme for the he-goat?
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by nedekid: 6:04am On Dec 14, 2019
dukeprince50:
oh its not even u, i wonder who sent it to him
Someone else sent him 1k.
I sent 3k.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by nedekid: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2019
dukeprince50:
wow, God bless u for helping him.
Oya send ur accnt number lemme dash u smtin heavy too.
Are u a student or not?
Not a student. Make I still send acct number? grin
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2019
That's his number
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by YorubaPrince: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Apc has never had a party chairman as effective as the Great Oshiomole.

This man despite in-house opposition has continued to claim seats for the party.

As at now, he remains indispensable.

You no well at all, I swear. angry
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by 2chukwu(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2019
What's your location brother?
pahen1991:
what's your location
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by IKennaGabriel(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2019
Ewu nde APC
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by CSTR2: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You said more than this for Saraki and Atiku.
Remember Atikulating Obidiently? You failures ruined them.

Is it not a shame to you people that the SW gave more votes to Obi than the SE?
Who have the south west helped apart from buhari that had the entire north in his pocket?

Did you help obasanjo, Jonathan or yaradua?
No.

The people from that side did.

I am still waiting for you to show me quotes and statements that politicians from that "side" made about edo politics.

Jolly just come.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Truthbites: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2019
U resemble he-goat though...ewu gambia .no ewu Auchi
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by yuskel(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2019
If I was ever told that Adam Oshiomhole would in the future would want to be a godfather just like Anini that he fought fiercely in Edo state, I no go ever believe.

This life sef e get as e be,
Mtcheew.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Toonice(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2019
EvilPOTATO:

I pray you get help here on nairaland. God see my heart that if I have I do.

But hopefully if something show up I shall do my best. Text ur account no to seguntoonice@gmail.com
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Ausval: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2019
M
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by feedthenation(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2019
Adams Oshiomole, the official he goat of edo politics. He should be a mascot for APC.
Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by emeijeh(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
No meme for the he-goat?
Lol
There you go,

[img]https://media./images/832e898d2a5cb666cb6a4aaf9c7dbd56/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2019
Toonice:

I pray you get help here on nairaland. God see my heart that if I have I do.

But hopefully if something show up I shall do my best. Text ur account no to seguntoonice@gmail.com
that wont be necessary anymore.. I have gotten the drugs
OgogoroFreak ZombieTERROR Magicians isoduwa unbitchable

1 Like

Re: I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole by Nwaonyishi69: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2019
You either fight of an overbearing man or he will destroy you. Oshi-omo-ole is too overbearing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.