Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) (56714 Views)

EFCC Nab 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Owerri (Photo) / Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Young Guy Consumes N150 Worth Of Raw Pepper To Win A Bet In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Xisnin:

EFCC is not SARS.
SARS extort people that is no news but I am still waiting for the victims of EFCC who
they extorted.
Only people who are close to you will tell you if they get extorted by EFCC. They don't make as much noise as SARS, so they have a measure of respect. I never believed it until it happened to the guy. I'm thinking it's not all of them though. There are bad eggs in the system
Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
dairykidd:

You know exactly how these things work. Leave that man to be deceiving himself as if those agencies are genuine undecided
I've seen it happen to a lot of guys. Me, I'm just doing my legit work, developing websites. Though the intimidation from these yahoo guys is much, but I know legit pays. Also, I love my piece of mind

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Mires:

Court granted bail with 500k and you said EFCC collected bail? Go and ask the guy again to be well informed.
He was never charged to court
Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by Sluacoast(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jonathan39:
If you are a graduate and you can't cater for you basic needs even without a good paying job then you didn't know what you studied In school. A criminal is a Criminal don't blame anyome for the part you've chosen for yourself
I can cater for myself, no excuse for that. But I bet the rate of this crime will increase than the previous if nothing tangible is being carried out. Check out other countries, they also partake on Internet crime and others as well. but their numbers doing it are no where in match of us. Haven't you thought of this things for a second
Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Jonathan39:
If you are a graduate and you can't cater for you basic needs even without a good paying job then you didn't know what you studied In school. A criminal is a Criminal don't blame anyome for the part you've chosen for yourself

Well said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by Scamperlee(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hustle rightly.

Kindly download, listen and share this my latest gyration song "Oshomo" by Scamper
https://my.notjustok.com/track/418606/scamper-oshomo
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Oshomo_Scamper-103031
https://clyp.it/3t14rlrm

Thanks

Re: 16-Year-Old Yahoo Boy, 28 Others Arrested For Internet Fraud In Owerri (Photo) by NSK4U(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Criticaltemp:
I seriously weep for this generation.. We want to get rich quick, i
We go extra miles just to acquire material things.. No virtues in our dearly dealings.. This is wrong, as a youth i kick against internet fraud. Lets say no to YAHOO YAHOO.. It's evil in all ramifications.. There is no justification for Fraud my people..

how were they all convincted of internet fraud?

u should know that even the law enforcers are after them just to get money from them and not to put them through any correctional measure, so las las some police officers are Yahoo Yahoos too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Meshioye Commits Suicide: UNILAG Staff Drinks Sniper (Graphic Photos) / Timilehin Jegede Is Missing, Family Cries Out (Photos) / Ogun: Fake Lawyer Arrested While Defending Case In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.