Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (15832 Views)

Lady Who Claimed She Slept With A Dog Cries Out: “it Was Cruise” / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / She Is Not A Virgin As She Claimed!! She Lied To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by franklingud(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2019
Amateur advice everywhere, bros, go to a pharmacist and tell them to give you virginity drugs.
It's used to test for virgins.

If she swallows it and didn't throw up, then she's saying the truth, else... Na you go complete am.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by ManuelMount(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
Victoronah1:
Hello, please I will make it brief.
We have been dating for 2 years however I was in a private school, I just finished. She always tells me she is a virgin, anytime we romance. I said okay fine. I endured for 2 years, so we planned on how to have sex this year, cause she said she will do it with me that she loves me enough. So I brought out 15k huge money this Buhari regime, booked hotel just a night. And used the other 5k for ice creams, she came and after some romance, we tried having sex and she was screaming, her legs where vibrating. At a time I had to stop.But she insisted I continue, but after my dick entered, I did not see any blood at all. I don't know if it was tight cause she didn't want to spread her legs properly,claiming she is having pain, infact this is a lady I really want to marry, but I noticed 2 things
She didn't bleed even till today and it's still getting me scared, I know not all girls bleed, that's why this one is not really shaking me, but the 2 option is
2: I noticed she was very lazy in bed, she can't spread her legs, complaint of pain, she can't do doggy, claiming she is scared. We only had sex yesterday. Now I feel I have been used,lied and betrayed. She has gone to work but I haven't called her yet. I will be frank I love sex, and I don't want to lack sex in my marriage at all. One mind is telling me to still stick to her and try to have sex again and see since she is complaining of pain. But the other is just telling me to quit cause she may be faking everything,the pain and virginity stuff. Also she kept on postponing the sex yesterday, even when she said at night after we go out, we came back and she went to sleep immediately even after spending money to buy Spanish fly, this girl drank it and slept. Please matured guys who have dated or been in this type of relationship please advice me.

You

Yes you
are u a virgin
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Bellotelli: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
HELP YOU DO WHAT NOW?
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
can we mate?

Haba...where guys like me dey?

Na woman u wan mate with? undecided
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Charleys: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
lefulefu:
u talking of our grandmoms who ride long john bicycles to the farm and i am asking if u have seen any young lady who rides a bicycle cheesy.abegi lets tell our selves the truth cheesy.a girl who cant climb two flight of stairs without panting will now be saying she lost her virginity by doing splits cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..splits ke? cheesy.i respect a lady who admits what she is than the one who will be lying that she is lost virgin by doing one sort of exercise or the other when i know she is the type of girl who finds it hard to lift up her butt in the morning cheesy

Then you haven't travelled out of Lagos then.

In my street you can't buy a bicycle for a boy child without buying for a female child. That was in my street. Now those that didn't have bicycles also rode their friend's bicycles, and they use it to do stunts... This happens almost everywhere.

They even host a stunt competition... I'm bringing this to the city not the village settings where women ride bicycles to the farm.

I'm bringing this up because you have never seen a girl ride bicycle, that's serious. I've seen women do taxis, I've seen girls ride bicycle, motorbikes etc. I've seen women do conductor work. You don't know so don't say what you don't know.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
ericsmith:

lol !! dey tell us we know hear .... when yu start living couples life ... sex go tire you. even with a high libido the availability of pvssy go tayar you .. naa because ur woman visit n leaves dey make u value sex like luxury
i don't think any man that can stand a nympho woman, the world is save if a man has high libido buh if it happens to be a woman japaa (run) grin grin i was sick hid my in d guest bedroom, my friends told her am sick n not around she search found me n stil mount me like that. it was even on a sunday God 4giv her grin
mount you grin lol you be horse grin cheesy
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Clinghton: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
seems like you put too much emphasis on marrying a virgin, so she is trying to play the role of a virgin
enjoy.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
You know a real virgin by her mentality, attitude and behaviour, not by whether she bleeds; because those things cannot be faked.

Many women who call themselves virgins and may bleed the 'first time' have done everything imaginable in blue films; except for vaginal penetration; with dozens of different men. If you marry that one as a 'virgin' you're on your own. And many who have never even held hands with a man may have been sexually molested in their childhood, or had one accident or the other and lost their hymens. Yet their modesty and purity of mind remains somewhat.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
Charleys:

In my street you can't buy a bicycle for a boy child without buying for a female child. That was in my street. Now those that didn't have bicycles also rode their friend's bicycles, and they use it to do stunts... .
u might be refering to well off parents who belong to the elite bracket who buy kiddies tricycles for their little kids.how many nigerians fall in this elite bracket given the high poverty level in nigeria.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Charleys:

nope i am not staying in lagos but i have visited lagos and stayed up to a week there.lagos is just like any other city in naija except a little too over crowded and noisy.with the overbusy schedule lifestyle in lagos i dont even think the average nigerian living there will have that time to take of his health and exercise except if he belongs to the wealthy class.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Charleys:

I've seen women do taxis, I.
yes there are few female taxi drivers i never argued about that.sometimes if u are a single mom and the baby daddy is not ready to do his part u go hustle by force.while i was in benin for example there were women pushing wheelbarrow under the sun selling food.but what i am saying is that exercise routines like biking,mountain climbing,horse riding is quite an alien practice in nigeria among female folks.yes very few might do it but it is not as common as u would see a lady biking or mountain climbing in the western world .
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by JGirl20(f): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
luminouz:

grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Laugh wan kill me.

She drank Spanish fly and slept off.... grin grin grin grin

Jesu!!! shocked
grin grin
The O.P is a comedian
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Charleys: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
lefulefu:
u might be refering to well off parents who belong to the elite bracket who buy kiddies tricycles for their little kids.how many nigerians fall in this elite bracket given the high poverty level in nigeria.

I dont know why you keep arguing with me. Nobody talked about elite parents here.

Do you know there are places you could get a fairly used bicycle for 5k? There are fairly used bicycle everywhere if you want to get one.

About women driving taxis I didn't talk about baby daddy's not being able to provide... I'm talking about a married woman going to the road with her car, do a taxi then give a little money to touts to call passengers.

Guy things are not the say you see it. You need to travel around.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by BilltheDON(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
To me she's not
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by MrDoGood(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
My brother use knife na....
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Obodo999(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

As if you can solve it��.

My bills! I got bills to pay!

Some women have no shame whatsoever., asking men for money.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Obodo999:

Some women have no shame whatsoever., asking men for money.
na d men wey dey give money to women u go blame nau.why are they giving those women money cos they expect something in return.wen dem no get d thing they will now come out and be wailing cheesy.if u no get money to give a woman just tell her i dont have money or i am broke..heaven wont fall nau cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by maya007: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
I dont understand y u were giving her Spanish fly?
Pls enlighten me....
Plus y didbubgo with the expectation or a hoe wen ur dealing with a vigin?
My dear u better b calm n know that she doesnt know anything about sex u want to wound somebody's child with doggy...na wa o
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Victoronah1: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Wow. Thanks for all the advice. Let me go and buy lubricant, I will spread her legs properly this time like you people suggested. kiss
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Amanda4life: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
luminouz:

Amandaaaaaaaa....

Shuuuuuuu....keep kwayet dia smiley

Yes sir!!
I'm already quiiiet!
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Amanda4life: 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Victoronah1:
are you married?

Any suitor for me? sad
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Amanda4life:

Yes sir!!
I'm already quiiiet!

kiss
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Amanda4life:

Any suitor for me? sad

Yes...here I am babe
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Go and do the needful.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by ImaIma1(f): 1:22am On Dec 18, 2019
luminouz:

The way you shout sports eh dey baffle me. How many girls dey do cycling and horse riding. Just say she might have lost it pounding yam or fufu.

If only you know how many splits the girls in my dance group and I did then. We used to worry that it would affect something down there because all of us were Vs then. Also the first time I tried to ride a horse on the beach, I has to scream for the rider to stop because it was so painful down there. I was wondering how people manage galloping on a horse.

A lot of things can actually affect the hymen that can lead to explanation that we can't even explain.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

If only you know how many splits the girls in my dance group and I did then. We used to worry that it would affect something down there because all of us were Vs then. Also the first time I tried to ride a horse on the beach, I has to scream for the rider to stop because it was so painful down there. I was wondering how people manage galloping on a horse.

A lot of things can actually affect the hymen that can lead to explanation that we can't even explain.
Lol...
Most Nigerian girls dont do what you did babe....
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by dave4rella(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2019
grin

Forget about her bleeding, only her reaction during the sex will prove that she's a virgin

She will feel pain
Will barely allow you to penetrate her and at the same time won't let you stop.
She will ask so many naive questions.

Will be scared of pregnancy and Will be ashamed to walk into a pharmacy and get a pill (of course she wouldn't know what pill to buy)
She doesn't know anything about infection and treatment (if she lives in a clean environment)
She will start liking sex
And the list goes on...
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by ImaIma1(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2019
luminouz:

Lol...
Most Nigerian girls dont do what you did babe....

You aren't sure about that. There are so many dancers, athletes, etc. I am not talking about those who lost it having sex. My 2 year old daughter did a full split yesterday and it got me thinking.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Cousin9999: 10:45am On Dec 18, 2019
Not every woman will bleed the first time she engages in intercourse. This doesn't mean she's not a virgin nor does it mean she's ever even been penetrated. The simple act of playing sports can tear the hymen, it can come apart on its own over time, some women never had one....

https://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/2008/12/the-hymen-breaking-the-myths/
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by luminouz(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
ImaIma1:

You aren't sure about that. There are so many dancers, athletes, etc. I am not talking about those who lost it having sex. My 2 year old daughter did a full split yesterday and it got me thinking.

loool...
I'm in the education and sports sectors,so I'm pretty sure.
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by fattprince(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

If you know how hard I'm *retraining* myself from tongue-lashing you ehn.. You will just delete this rubbish post.

Mtchewww....
Restraining ma'am restraining
Re: Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
fattprince:

Restraining ma'am restraining

You should know its typo. Most time I get tired correcting these things.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin / My Experience With Worwor And Olodo 9ja Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.