Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex (49801 Views)

My Friend Visited A Runs Girl In Her Hotel Room - This Is What He Saw. / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!! / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Newton2024: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
wonder233:
Women get bored of having just one sexual partner in marriage. I have seen it first hand. Upon all my knacks, styles, lasting in bed, big gbola, good loving, helping out in chores, all round support. My wife still went to spend night with a guy, and by chance I got to find out. And after initially trying to blame me for "pushing her", she later owned up that she was just bored and needed a new flame. And started trying to bobo me that there was no sex, that the guy (her colleague in the office) was just a friend. That she just needed a space to clear her head. I said all those na story for the gods. Clear your head from what? when we were all happy and laughing all week, knack Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday back to back cos its ovulation period. Then Friday, you up and comfortably spend the night with another guy, without blinking.

You see how DNA problems start? Well, the marriage is done. Its a pity cos she was a nice person. But this crossed the line and I'm no simp.

She told me she was going to visit her female colleague for the weekend, starting from after work on Friday evening. Infact, she had been telling me all week.

I coincidentally saw the same female colleague when I went to pick my car from the mechanic workshop, the lady did not see me. So I called my wife and asked her if she was with the lady and she said yes, so I said lets move the call to video, that I wanted to say hi to the lady. She said the lady is in the kitchen...later, she called back and put the phone very close to her face, I said, let me see the lady na. She was angry that why am I sounding as if I'm suspecting her, that she is very offended, etc etc. I just smiled and didn't say anything else. This was Saturday morning.

So, she cut short the visit and came home on Saturday night, and started trying to find out what I have discovered (for her decide whether to keep up the lie or modify it), so I told her I saw the other girl at the mechanic workshop and I that for her to lie meant she was with someone she wasn't supposed to be with. So, I think at that point, she realized the best option for her was to tell the truth halfway (not the whole truth) - what I mean is that, she admitted it was a guy (true), but that there was no sex (lie).

276 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by upower123(m): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2023
I can never tolerate a cheating wife....you will raise people unknown children

489 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by blacksam01: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2023
women an men are just same thing..flirts!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Flight90: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Aunty don go collect 😁
And the truth is that she has always been a cheat, you are just very fortunate to have discovered her before she gives birth to like four children and calls you their father 😏

Meanwhile, Can do houses like this really exist
Check out my friend's short story animation 🤭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1ARufo_cFI

425 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Rokiat(f): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
So what do you want us to do?

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by insidelife22(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
These days everyone is a cheat.
Husband and wife included

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Barutenboy: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
God catch her for you this time.. she's been doing it for a long time

236 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Kriss216: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided

May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen

323 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by MonkeyMods(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
If you believed your wife went to a man's house and nothing happened...

You would believe Tinubu would fix Nigeria

486 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by NBAjunior: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do?

I want to suck your ass put my tongue on that butthole 😋😋

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Una never see anything.... grin
We all crashed moral standards...
There's no nothing like inappropriate again, we have replaced it with "sebi its legal" and "do what makes u happy".,....

We called churches and mosques that call for sexual discipline a scam..we attack both the messenger and the message.

..we call jumping around from one penis/pvssy to another woke and having fun....we now want to settle down.??..Its a lie....there is no settle down kán kán ...

This is the reality... after u have built a strong habit of enjoying plenty dickś and pvssy btw ur 18-30 years with plenty of abortion to match ..u now want a ring and a marriage certificate to reset everything like nothing happened.......

kó possible...
Paternity fraud and plenty dose of infidelity ló ma end gbó gbó é ......hahahahaha

362 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Overlook it and give her another chance.. Nobody holy pass, men lie women lie

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by anthonyuncle(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
o ti lo

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Demigod22: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
I am the last child of the family, I am thankful my two elder brothers are married, but this marriage thing is not for me.

The way some people think, behave, the reasons for cheating and everything is so crazy, irritating and discouraging.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Forgive her , fight for your home, fast and pray for her. That she played away match outside doesn't mean she doesn't love you. Wear sexy underwear for her, attract your wife again. Don't forget to fast and pray again.

"Women" are polygamous in nature.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2023
advanceDNA:

it's one of those things
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by tunize(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2023
Elmojiid:
For were holy book even state am say the only way to discontinue a marriage is infidelity when you catch am e get why bible state am.
Is never easy to forget cheating especially wife infact you can never ever trust her again if she makes a move you just feel so uncomfortable

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Muffassa: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2023
Everyday on NL guy man dey see 1000 reasons not to get married,
This generation is just so bleeped up.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Streetmovement(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bushmeat wey no Sabi avoid hunter dey end up for pot tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Vinnie2000(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
OP, Truly you should believe ur Wife.
The guy did Nothing. He only Touched her and PRESSED her breast small.
Just Forgive ur Wife and Monitor the Guy. smiley

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Elmojiid(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2023
tunize:

For were holy book even state am say the only way to discontinue a marriage is infidelity when you catch am e get why bible state am.
Is never easy to forget cheating especially wife infact you can never ever trust her again if she makes a move you just feel so uncomfortable
there is always a reason for our action what she did is bad but over looking it is not easy. End it with her then

1 Like

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2023
The more reason i'm afraid of getting hooked all in the name of marriage. If na me i go divorce her straight away. I'll always maintain that anybody that isn't faithful while dating can never be faithful in marriage cos unfaithfulness is a habit. It is a sad reality that many pple don't wanna accept.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
Muffassa:
Everyday on NL guy man dey see 1000 reasons not to get married,
This generation is just so bleeped up.
Asin ehhn... I done kukuma remove mind since. Bm sure pass. With time I go explain to my kids for forgiveness if anyone vex put. I no just want anymore wahala join sad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Kriss216:
Married women are becoming something else these days. Imagine leaving your home to go sleep with your colleague undecided

May God save and protect all married men in Nigeria. Amen
I once commented here of how one married girl with kids close to my shop constantly does hookup with other guys 4 money nd one idiot had the temerity to call me a liar. I just bone the idiot because i knw how to treat a fool like him. The truth is that these days pple no longer respect marriage. They just go into it just to please the society nd once the wedding is over they start their normal life.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by udede(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2023
If she has children for you, forgive her if she shows enough remorse but make it clear that this is just a sacrifice you are making for your children not her.
Punish her by insisting that she pays for the DNA tests on your children

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by JustPowerApps(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2023
Overnight at a guy's place and there was no knack . Tbvh, for a married woman to sleepover at a man's place, she must be a very loose woman sorry to say. That is way beyond petty, she is filthy

197 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by dontrulee: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2023
Marriage is a sham and a scam. Honestly, the disadvantages of marriage far outweighs whatever advantages you can think of.
Many are just enduring marriage and not enjoying it, even getting married to your best friend doesn't make the journey easy as you think. Marriage is a whole lot of stress, at a point it's the man cheating at another point, it's the woman cheating and even yet some other point, both of them cheating at the same time.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by GoodCane: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
How a sane man Manages to date a Nigerian girl let alone getting married to her is still a mystery to me till today.

Nigeria girls were created to be banged, you don't marry Nigeria girls, you banged them dump them and move on

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Muffassa: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Killbillz:

Asin ehhn... I done kukuma remove mind since. Bm sure pass. With time I go explain to my kids for forgiveness if anyone vex put. I no just want anymore wahala join sad
Imagine the emotional truama that comes with your gf cheating on you talk more of legally married wife damn.
Imagine a wife having the guts to take permission from her husband to go Bleep another dick if she succeeded with that without being caught that one nar ALUTA CONTINUA LOL.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2023
Muffassa:

Imagine the emotional truama that comes with your gf cheating on you talk more of legally married wife damn.
Imagine a wife having the guts to take permission from her husband to go Bleep another dick if she succeeded with that without being caught that one nar ALUTA CONTINUA LOL.
The matter choke bro

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Couple Spotted Using Man In The Box As Back Drop For Wedding Photo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.