Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! (2975 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Have You Not Noticed That Nairaland These Days Is Full Of Men Weeping Over One Issue "women"... You Cannot Dominate What You Do Not Understand that Is The Reason Why I Created This Book Titled "Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso"

Do You Still Feel It Doesnt Concern You? Okay Wait Until Your Girl Sucks Your Bestfriend's Dick on Camera. The Way It Will Happen Will Shock You beyond Understanding.

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Currently We Have Seven Orders Down Already but If You Can Get Yours Before These Seven People Pay you Will Get The Book For 1k instead Of 1500. Once The Discount Target Is Complete the Book Price Will Fall back To 1500
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
It's Christmas time
Moni must be made..chai

3 Likes

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by blazepascal(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lol bro nice strategy

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Women Are Beautiful But Can Be Dangerous Too... They Show No Mercy, it Is No Coincidence that Female Animals Are Usually More Feared And Dangerout Than The Males.

If You Show Weakness to A Woman; one Of The Ways Men Show Weakness Is By Giving Them Attention On A Platter Of Gold. Once Your Weakness Is Seen Sir You Are Finished, she Will Over Power You.

Delilah Loved Samson So Much for She Knew Who He Was and How Strong He Was but When Samson Made The Mistake Of Letting Her Know His Weakness She Embraced The Phillistians (bad boys) and Shared Samson's Top Secret With Them. Samson Lost Value and Became A Slave To The Bad Boys While Delilah Was Busy Sucking Uncircumsized Phillistians Dick.

Samson lacked The Super power That Could Melt Delilah.

Brother Man! Do Not Be Like Samson

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by blazepascal(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lol. bro nice strategy
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by blazepascal(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lol. bro nice strategy.
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
It's Christmas time
Moni must be made..chai
Just Wait Let My Message Circulate Nationwide Next Year Will Not Be Funny For You Ladies smiley
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
blazepascal:
Lol. bro nice strategy.
Bro! Life Is A Business. I Have A Solution, you Have A Problem. I Have A Problem And You Have A Solution. I Give You The Solution and You Give Me My Solution. Its Trade By Bater Bro.
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Send Us An Email eldagodz@gmail.com
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by MrCork: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Have You Not Noticed That Nairaland These Days Is Full Of Men Weeping Over One Issue "women"... You Cannot Dominate What You Do Not Understand that Is The Reason Why I Created This Book Titled "Breaking Free From The Sisterhood Lasso"

Do You Still Feel It Doesnt Concern You? Okay Wait Until Your Girl Sucks Your Bestfriend's Dick on Camera. The Way It Will Happen Will Shock You beyond Understanding.

angry
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by MrCork: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamPlato:

...listen up cry baby...if u don't like women....we do

Find gay site & QUIT disturbing us..gaddddemit(No oofeense angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
MrCork:

...listen up cry baby...if u don't like women....we do

Find gay site & QUIT disturbing us..gaddddemit(No oofeense angry
K

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Somebody Was Complaining About The Price Of Ilegend's Book Being Too Expensive Well Here Is A Book Placed At A Low Price Just For Helping sake.

Because Its 1k doesnt Mean Its Low Standard... Help Yourself By Buying A Copy
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
If After Reading This Book You Still Live Under The Female Lasso Then I Am Sorry, Only Direct Touch From God Will Deliver You.
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigerians have proven that No matter the books they read nothing will change in their lives

there are lot of books on economics, mathematics, biology and others but nothing changed in Nigeria

even the wealth of nations by adam smith a very good and history book on how economy works and how you can grow it..some Nigerians in power have read it and cant even practice it in real life.

i am not dising your book but it will never change the reader mindset, your books will be like a motivational book, it motivates for 1 week and then the 2nd week, the reader faces reality.

2 Likes

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Brother Man! This Book Will Not Remain 1k Forever, the Moment It Goes On Amazon It Will Automatically Become 3k or 4k... That Can Be Any Time Soon Bro.

Send Us An Email Now... We Just Here To Help You Become A Better Being...

Take Advantage Of The Available Opportunity Eldagodz@gmail.com
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:
Nigerians have proven that No matter the books they read nothing will change in their lives

there are lot of books on economics, mathematics, biology and others but nothing changed in Nigeria

even the wealth of nations by adam smith a very good and history book on how economy works and how you can grow it..some Nigerians in power have read it and cant even practice it in real life.

i am not dising your book but it will never change the reader mindset, your books will be like a motivational book, it motivates for 1 week and then the 2nd week, the reader faces reality.
wrong Example Bro. Books Like Maths Economics Biology Were Written To Keep You in A Box.

Books Like Mine Are Written To Pull You Out Of the Box. If Books Doesnt Change People Then Production Of Motivational Books would Have Dropped and Even Amazon Wouldnt Be Making Billions.

Some People Just Need Ideas, a Little Push That Will Change Their Entire Thinking mind. This Book Will Do That Fo

2 Likes

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamPlato:
wrong Example Bro. Books Like Maths Economics Biology Were Written To Keep You in A Box.

Books Like Mine Are Written To Pull You Out Of the Box. If Books Doesnt Change People Then Production Of Motivational Books would Have Dropped and Even Amazon Wouldnt Be Making Billions.

Some People Just Need Ideas, a Little Push That Will Change Their Entire Thinking mind. This Book Will Do That Fo

that is the mistake you make, you need mathematics, economics to understand simple things, you also need biology to understand the science of life..you see these books on the above subjects have changed human society than motivational books

Motivational books author are fake gurus, they make money from the gullible, you dont need motivational books to be successful in life.

if you like have ideas in anything if you dont understand basic principles of how things works, that idea is useless

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

that is the mistake you make, you need mathematics, economics to understand simple things, you also need biology to understand the science of life..you see these books on the above subjects have changed human society than motivational books

Motivational books author are fake gurus, they make money from the gullible, you dont need motivational books to be successful in life.

if you like have ideas in anything if you dont understand basic principles of how things works, that idea is useless
what Ever bro. This Particular Book Is A Solution
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by luminouz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
What are you? Ilegend 2.0 or what? wink
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

Egbon,just park well.
Naso you go just jump into any thread and start antagonizing anyhow.
Buy his book or leave him be na.
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Egbon,just park well.
Naso you go just jump into any thread and start antagonizing anyhow.
Buy his book or leave him be na.

mind your business

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

mind your business

You are my biznez hommie.
Dude is advertising stuffs for men,legally and you dey yarn economics. If he goes broke,can you feed him ni?

Let a nigga hustle in peace o

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by maximusprime2000: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

U are motherfuckin mad, you cracked my ribs.lol angry grin
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Dude is advertising stuffs for men,legally and you dey yarn economics. If he goes broke,can you feed him ni?

me and the guy yarn our own commot, i no know why you want put mouth and am i stopping the guy from hustling
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by luminouz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

me and the guy yarn our own commot, i no know why you want put mouth and am i stopping the guy from hustling

Can you pound yam bro?
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

Can you pound yam bro?

no..only human head
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:
What are you? Ilegend 2.0 or what? wink
Lol. Just Here With A Solution Bro. Since Ilegend's is Very Expensive i Decided To Create Help From My Experiences So Far and Offer It At An Affordable Price smiley
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by luminouz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilwetdick:

no..only human head

Cool....
Pound yours then!

*runs outta thread* tongue
Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by luminouz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol. Just Here With A Solution Bro. Since Ilegend's is Very Expensive i Decided To Create Help From My Experiences So Far and Offer It At An Affordable Price smiley
Nothing does you bro.

Hustle go pay o

1 Like

Re: Never Make This Mistake Other Men Made. NEVER! by IamPlato(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
luminouz:

hahaha. Funny Guy. I Never Hustle yet, when I Won Hustle this Book Will Be On Amazon For 4k smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Current Partner. / “I Want To Start My Ashawo Business In Dubai” – 16-year-old Girl Bl0ws Out / I Just Found Out That My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.