Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? (3327 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Mother Says Sex With Her Son Is Increbile As They Plan On Getting Marriage / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:00am On Dec 17, 2019
SteveOfu:
No insult please. Her way of life is transformed since she found Jesus and she has begged God for forgiveness and she has also forgiven myself.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by spyglaxx: 8:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Tvc test will reveal every lie. If you like lie.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by reservd(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2019
ambivert27:
And you had to give yourself away with that last word, lol.
I thot I was the only one that noticed
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
wink
frozen70:

Why should she tell her guy her escapades

The hood thing is that she has repented and forgiven herself

God will complete the rest for her
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by asjay(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
nlPoster:
She had no direction or guardian but her mother was there?
Same thing I said while reading this
The mother couldn't sacrifice herself ,but the idiot had too
She kept justifying her wayward lifestyle by saying she had to for her mother and sibling and having no guardian
She is now scared thinking her past won't catch up with her
Aunty u better tell him and allow him make the decision to either carry on with ur hoe-ish life or find a better fortunate lady with no dirty past or not as dirty as you
She is scared she will be childless or she already knows she has a damaged womb

Things we all do in our youthful days have a way of catching up with us

Spend your life well to avoid stories that touch later

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by asjay(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
frozen70:

Why should she tell her guy her escapades

The good thing is that she has repented and forgiven herself

God will complete the rest for her
dey deceive her ooooo
Nothing is ever hidden
It is either he finds out himself or an ex will come back to blackmail her or she herself will reveal it or circumstances of life will bring the truth out

Always remember,nothing is ever hidden
Just give it time and the truth will come out

I won't say much , just continue to deceive her until the truth comes out and her end will be worse than her beginning

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Well, the normal modus operandi is to form holy virgin girl and vow no sex before marriage; all the while seeing missions and visions about the suitability of the upcoming entrapment er, marriage. After that, pastor will give go ahead for them to marry. Girl will then pretend that she is feeling so much pain on the first day to keep up the story. One year later and no pregnancy will result in night vigils and the spiritual slaying of multiple devils. 2 years post wedding and everybody in church starts suspecting her MIL and that wicked neighbour who competes with her for first to fetch water from the common tap. Any cats or owls in the area will be ruthlessly hunted down and destroyed.By the fifth year, they are all agreed that "God's time is the best", and "no man may put asunder what God has put together". Finally, someone with some common sense suggests IVF and the poor husband has to fish out N3-4million from somewhere for the procedure. At that point, either it is successful and husband is satisfied with a single child (whose grandmother cannot see because we are still blaming her for the childlessness) or husband goes and secretly has an issue with a baby mama, or a secret 2nd wife outside. His standing in the church will ensure that he keeps the abortion-damaged wife in his home to inherit him when he dies. So she has nothing to fear. Not to worry.

By the way, change the 'myself' to 'herself' at the end of your write up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
chigoizie7:
Nairalanders no de get problems. Na only their friends de get problems.

Kontinu
She exposed herself in the end bro.
Read the write-up again and see the last word used..."she has also forgiven MYSELF".
You can't hide who you are forever lol.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Beverlyjean(f): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

She exposed herself in the end bro.
Read the write-up again and see the last word used..."she has also forgiven MYSELF".
You can't hide who you are forever lol.

That's how she will expose her secret to the boyfriend soon mistakenly... Better confess before is too late
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Blissbath(f): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2019
I read dis frm facebook
SteveOfu:
My friend needs help with this problem that has been bothering my friend for years now, she grew up with no direction or guardian and it made her to start having sex at the early age because she was doing it in order to put food on the table, her father died earlier and she as the first child had to sacrifice her self to make sure that her siblings didn't suffer much including her mother. The mum was not doing something tangible back then, before the age of 18 she have already done countless abortions... which makes her to be scared of getting married now because what if she can't bear a child now, right now she's in a serious relationship and the guy intends to Marry her, my questions are
1. Should she tell him about the abortions history before getting marriage? she doen't want to drag an innocent person into the Shit she got herself in, she don't want the man to be childless because of her or
2. Should she remain unmarried? So sorry for the long post. No insult please. Her way of life is transformed since she found Jesus and she has begged God for forgiveness and she has also forgiven myself.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:30am On Dec 21, 2019
SteveOfu:
My friend needs help with this problem that has been bothering my friend for years now, she grew up with no direction or guardian and it made her to start having sex at the early age because she was doing it in order to put food on the table, her father died earlier and she as the first child had to sacrifice her self to make sure that her siblings didn't suffer much including her mother. The mum was not doing something tangible back then, before the age of 18 she have already done countless abortions... which makes her to be scared of getting married now because what if she can't bear a child now, right now she's in a serious relationship and the guy intends to Marry her, my questions are
1. Should she tell him about the abortions history before getting marriage? she doen't want to drag an innocent person into the Shit she got herself in, she don't want the man to be childless because of her or
2. Should she remain unmarried? So sorry for the long post. No insult please. Her way of life is transformed since she found Jesus and she has begged God for forgiveness and she has also forgiven myself.

She should go to a fertility clinic and run tests to know if she's still fertile

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by freethesheeple(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2019
SteveOfu:

why did u start early to fuckkkkk naaaaaaaaa
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Beverlyjean:

That's how she will expose her secret to the boyfriend soon mistakenly... Better confess before is too late
Leave her first.
Such things can't be completely hidden forever.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2019
link?
Blissbath:
I read dis frm facebook
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2019
any referals
Ebonygirl1:

She should go to a fertility clinic and run tests to know if she's still fertile
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Ebonygirl1(f): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
SteveOfu:
any referals

No...sorry cry
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Khalidase83(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
I have seen virgins who married and yet unable to bear children. So she should go ahead and marry nothing to fear. That's her past simple.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
SteveOfu:
Some of us are single to stupor because we DON'T just want SEX. We want to talk. We want to know you. We want to pray with you. We want to build with you. We want to travel with you. We want to laugh with you. We want to be a part of you. But you just want to SEX... TRAGIC!!!

May all those with good hearts find their match. Amen

Guys beware of this kind of technic ladies have been using for ages in DECIEVING men into marriage. Your heart will be broken on your wedding night. 99% of ladies as such her scammers. On your wedding night you will realise that they have been having sex, not VIRGINS. Then, the come up with stories, kneeling down and begging. I know quite a number of men scammed this way. Some ended up divorcing their wives as a result, because they could not TRUST anymore. VERY SAD! HONESTLY VERY SAD HOW LADIES USE THIS TRICK TO MANIPULATE MEN!
Rukkydelta:

It's hard seeing a guy agreeing to no sex terms these days. All the guys in this present age are spoilt cry kiss

Just be the best you. Grow academically, emotionally, carrier wise, financially and mentally

The right one will come someday

I no talk am? Rukkydelta https://www.nairaland.com/5516935/lets-create-new-relationships-romanceland/11#85123676
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by shege45: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
SteveOfu:
let her try to get pregnant for him. if it’s successful, she no need tell am

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
ok
shege45:
let her try to get pregnant for him. if it’s successful, she no need tell am
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
ok
Ebonygirl1:

No...sorry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

" Is It right Sitting On Your Boyfriend's Laps While You're In A Bank?" / All My Girlfriends Usually Do This To Me / Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.