Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? (3320 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Mother Says Sex With Her Son Is Increbile As They Plan On Getting Marriage / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
My friend needs help with this problem that has been bothering my friend for years now, she grew up with no direction or guardian and it made her to start having sex at the early age because she was doing it in order to put food on the table, her father died earlier and she as the first child had to sacrifice her self to make sure that her siblings didn't suffer much including her mother. The mum was not doing something tangible back then, before the age of 18 she have already done countless abortions... which makes her to be scared of getting married now because what if she can't bear a child now, right now she's in a serious relationship and the guy intends to Marry her, my questions are
1. Should she tell him about the abortions history before getting marriage? she doen't want to drag an innocent person into the Shit she got herself in, she don't want the man to be childless because of her or
2. Should she remain unmarried? So sorry for the long post. No insult please. Her way of life is transformed since she found Jesus and she has begged God for forgiveness and she has also forgiven myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by blazepascal(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmm
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by blazepascal(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
I think
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by blazepascal(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
She should tell him about the abortion,because anything hidden will soon be exposed in broad day light.

5 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by chigoizie7(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nairalanders no de get problems. Na only their friends de get problems.

Kontinu

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Sucsex(m): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
You have a problem that’s been bothering you... and not your friend... will keep kwayet??�

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by nlPoster: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
She had no direction or guardian but her mother was there?

6 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by bethyz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
This one hard ooo

Tell him and if he decide not to marry her again she should remain unmarried just like her initial plan

But if not let her try getting pregnant before the marriage if it clicks marry dey go. If not her conscience will eat her up if she gets married and after 5 to 10 years no child and she knows the fault is from her
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Larryfest(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
nlPoster:
She had no direction or guardian but her mother was there?
Lol, a very weak excuse of becoming a wayward girl and that young age I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Ijawdefender: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just say it's you,nobody go beat you. Don't tel d guy as long as your womb is intact.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by 9jamag(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
SteveOfu:
1. Should she tell him about the abortions history before getting marriage? she doen't want to drag an innocent person into the Shit she got herself in, she don't want the man to be childless because of her or
2. Should she remain unmarried? So sorry for the long post. No insult please. Her way of life is transformed since she found Jesus and she has begged God for forgiveness and she has also forgiven myself.

Doubt if the person is not really you but BTW, she/you should tell him bout the abortion history (just tell him you/she had 1 or 2 abortions history, don't tell him all if more than 2)

Secondly, try/she should try to get pregnant for the guy first smiley

3 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by ambivert27(f): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
And you had to give yourself away with that last word, lol.

8 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by AlphaStorm: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
You are the one

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by futurerex: 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
You're very good in script writing, why not channel this to amazon publishing

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Aunty na you be the lady jor.... No come dey call colour white blue for me.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2019
ambivert27:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Hehehehehehehe..... Just kill me already

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by DoubleEngine007: 6:09am On Dec 15, 2019
After them finish living rubbish life,then go dey use Jesus do backup.. If you like tell him,if you like don't,he might be aware already. Just waiting for d right time to dump ur sorry ass.
"Countless abortions,and they will tell the "good guy, no sex before marriage"
Its Sunday morning,make i no too vex for this matter.
Op I know its you,so better leave that boy alone and marry Jesus as e dey hot ... No go use your past spoil person pikin present ...

8 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Rajman45(m): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2019
No need.... Ones u have repented to God, cover ur secrets and hope God will cover it for u in the eyes of the whole world.

But if by chance she was told that getting pregnant again will be difficult, she needs to tell him now.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2019
ambivert27:
hahahhahahahahaha grin I like you already

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 15, 2019
You've known jesus now? Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by ITbomb(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Personally, I can't stand any abortion confession, just keep it away from me.

If she truly loves the guy, she should go for a thorough examination, then try to take in before going to the Altar.

Once she's pregnant, she should just let the past be. Don't bring it up, unless the guy insist and she knows and accepts that it might be the end of the relationship

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Even you SteveOfu, I didn't know you are among the hoes. It seems most females that sign up here are promiscuous. They seem to hide themselves and pretend otherwise until something or someone give them away.
That's how I meet one of them and behold she was wearing a ring across her nostrils.
I begin to imagine what kind of descent lady does that. Meanwhile, she told me that she was working but lost her job, and she wasn't doing anything currently at that time. Lots of things were going on in mind right there.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by badoh(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2019
My advice to you. If she can persuade the man to impregnate her first before their traditional wedding, that'll be fine. By then, she would know if she's still fertile or not.. But she must let the man know the reason why should wants to be impregnated first.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by sorepco(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
NO! Dont tell.

SteveOfu:
My friend needs help with this problem that has been bothering my friend for years now, she grew up with no direction or guardian and it made her to start having sex at the early age because she was doing it in order to put food on the table, her father died earlier and she as the first child had to sacrifice her self to make sure that her siblings didn't suffer much including her mother. The mum was not doing something tangible back then, before the age of 18 she have already done countless abortions... which makes her to be scared of getting married now because what if she can't bear a child now, right now she's in a serious relationship and the guy intends to Marry her, my questions are

2 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by cerpvad(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
For those of you saying she is the one, wetin you go if she is or not the lady?

@steveofu,I don't care if you are the lady in question, my advice is that the lady should remain silent about her past. Some matters are better left alone unsaid. Abortion story is one of the greatest turn offs for guys who want to settle down with you for marriage. However if the guy asks her about it, she should tell him and let him realize it's her past and if he is not okay by it, he should park and go.
SteveOfu:

4 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by technicallyrich(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
First,why is it that is when women start groing old,shapeless,ugly or searching for husband badly is when they repent and start to find jesus.why?
Anyway no need of telling the man because a real man in naija knows that any bueatiful woman above 25 have done nothing less than 5 aborions expecially those from poor homes.
And finlly drop these your friend shitt,its stale.
You abi yourt audio frnd can still give me my own share though before finally deceivin the man or is it after marriage you will give to nairalanders.
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by ublight: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
after reading all the funny comments, all i can say is pray and follow the leading of the spirit
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by SteveOfu: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2019
ok
sorepco:
NO! Dont tell.

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by zexy2030(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2019
SteveOfu:
There is a saying in the Christians scriptures that works 100% is " the truth sets free"
What if the man finds out from an external enquiry. If he goes let him go, true love is unconditional.
But she should use her pastor's voice to speak with him.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by anenymasng(m): 9:59am On Dec 16, 2019
I know say na you get am op. So here's my advice; if their is a way you can keep it from him till eternity and he'll never find out, please don't tell him. But if you feel there's even a small chance he will find out, just open it all for him now. Some secrets are better left buried.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by 24kmagic: 11:15am On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know whether she should tell him but ashawo na ashawo.

Carry her go heaven come back she still be ashawo

No be only meet Jesus
Re: Should She Tell Him About The Abortions History Before Getting Marriage? by frozen70(f): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2019
SteveOfu:

Why should she tell her guy her escapades

The good thing is that she has repented and forgiven herself

God will complete the rest for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Many Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Belly (including Regina Daniels) / I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear / 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.