Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (58945 Views)

Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Imstrong2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Awuzubillahi!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Emma911: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
It's always klans and vikings in Calabar. My childhood friend was killed months ago.

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ud4u: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
Desist from cultism
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by bluntjudge: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
What do these kids actually want to do with their lives..what do you really gain in killing yourselves..two days back a lady sprained her ankle in awka while trying to escape from cult related shootings in her area.

Government and well to do individuals in our society need to gets most of these youths engaged
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by bluntjudge: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
bluntjudge:
What do these kids actually want to do with their lives..what do you really gain in killing yourselves..two days back a lady sprained her ankle in awka while trying to escape from cult related shootings in her area.

Government and well to do individuals in our society need to get most of these youths engaged
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by profilemessages: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
inna lilahi was inna illayhi roji uun

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by meetmeonline: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
lonelydora:
When it comes to cultism, after Rivers state i give it to Cross-River state.

There is no family you won't see a cultist. In fact, it's now a norm.

I still don't understand why only sons always join cults?

But....
Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Have you heard of Binni? (ie Benin)

3 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
Useless for his parent, stupid to be a cultist and slowpoke for dying like my fowl.

Shun cultism they wont hear. Now he has been use as -+=
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by meetmeonline: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2019

Sirseedorf:
Useless for his parent, stupid to be a cultist and slowpoke for dying like my fowl.

Shun cultism they wont hear. Now he has been use as -+=

one-one!... grin

;

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
When you are a Jew, they'll say "you no get level "
Now see level na

Las Las bitter leave the bitter who chop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Halo22: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
What is wrong with these boys?? Join something better that will make way for you, they will choose to join all these mushroom games. Imagine an only son just gone like that, what is the fate of the parents now?
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
meetmeonline:

Benin has ogboni and not all these small boys cult
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by morule20(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
Only son go join cult, d guy is such a wicked guy, just see d pains he is going to cause d parents.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Babalegba(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Humans hate what they don't understand

Please enlighten us. I also think cultism is stupidity with zero gains and potential total loss since salaries are not paid and by joining one you become a target for the others. Pls enlighten us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
meetmeonline:

SS is the chief of all the regions.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Olumikedos(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:
His friends writing the unnecessary eulogies are the same ones that would have been praising him for being a hard guy.

Only child of parents.

What a waste.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ekevwe(m): 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Can't Nigeria government put an end to this cultism of a thing? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Bobonowell(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Klansmen are busy killing axemen in calabar, shun cultisim, it's not good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by livebyday(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

Is it an offence to say the truth ?.
Is ipob not a proscribed association ?
Tell us the date cultist started killing each other ?.

I don't understand your question

Secondly you broke the forum's rules repeatedly

You constantly violate the forum's rules

You insult Christianity when there are lots of christian member here

You constantly insult the south eastern members of this forum

You insult all southern members of this forum

Lastly do not quote me again

To quote me after I have officially asked you not to is a direct violation of.rule 2 of this forum and will further compound your situation

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by NiggasInParis: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cali is f.u.cke.d ..Pains my heart embarassed

When will homeboys live this cult curse and start focusing piling stacks..Money is the new Gangster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
A.L is a loser and a lesson
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
wow
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by hotdealz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
If he was seriously sick, that guy won't bring a dime for his drugs.

8 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
i don't know why I ain't being remorseful wen cultists kill each other
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Cali is f.u.cke.d ..Pains my heart embarassed

When will homeboys live this cult curse and start focusing piling stacks..Money is the new Gangster
I saw some of them this evening along the highway.one was holding a small axe and was coming towards me but since he saw that i wasn't a cultist,he changed direction.when i got to my street around 8pm,the first group about 20 ran past us.5 minutes later,another group emerged in pursuit
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Tookool(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
The souls of Calabar has s*sipped* enough blood from this cult clashes yet people still get themselves initiated. My 5 years in Calabar, I saw so many deaths even my close people. Frankie you remember Ekpo .....may his soul RIP
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Emma911:
It's always klans and vikings in Calabar. My childhood friend was killed months ago.
Another two were killed on friday

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
taiocol:
klansmen and axemen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If not stupidity and mental retardation, how can a Negro proudly belong to a cult or group that calls itself "Klansmen"??!... How dumb can one be to belong to a group bearing the name of a racist and white supremacist group??!...

So many young Nigerians are really dull and retarded.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tookool:
The souls of Calabar has s*sipped* enough blood from this cult clashes yet people still get themselves initiated. My 5 years in Calabar, I saw so many deaths even my close people. Frankie you remember Ekpo .....may his soul RIP
Dem don't push come municipal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.