Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (58940 Views)

Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by kellidoo(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Why did they stain the floor like that nah......Right now the floor is more important becos nobody send am go sign him own death warrant by joining cult
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

If not stupidity and mental retardation, how can a Negro proudly belong to a cult or group that calls itself "Klansmen"??!... How dumb can one be to belong to a group bearing the name of a racist and white supremacist group??!...

So many young Nigerians are really dull and retarded.

What has the name got to do with them killing themselves?

Is Eyie and Ayie not local names which some cults in Nigeria bears?
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2019
ediko5:
His profile picture is Naira Marley smoking weed. Therefore he's a product of the Marlian academy.

Checkout his post.

From his pictures, the boy is surely a member of the KKK cult. Wasted young life.

He wrote I no go die 4 nothin.

But he just did that, Fool
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by realestate19: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2019
blueAgent:

What has the name got to do with them killing themselves?

Is Eyie and Ayie not local names which some cults in Nigeria bears?

The fact that they are killing themselves for reasons of mere illusions is dumb and pointless... Bearing names culled from racists and supremacists makes the stupidity even more pathetic and unforgivable.

Of course they can be murderous and nefarious without hiding under stolen names they are ignorant of their origins... The names they bear simply proves that no person of wisdom and good mental intelligence joins cults.

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2019
RamseyBolton:

As in Americans will look at them as fools. Just like Swedes will see Vikings as fools too.

Vikings??! Those ones are highly moronic... They should read up the history of the real Norse men, and watch the Tv show "Vikings"!!!

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by IprintMONEY: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
this place is cursed. the yuth are jobless and poor and the whole place is filled with peasants.

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by IprintMONEY: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
lonelydora:
When it comes to cultism, after Rivers state i give it to Cross-River state.

There is no family you won't see a cultist. In fact, it's now a norm.

I still don't understand why only sons always join cults?

But....
Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
cross river youths are brainless and jobless. i dont expect anything better from these miscreants

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Amah001(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
So somebody will wake up one morning and decide to lose his own peace by joining cult? undecided I feel sorry for the family
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
.com
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
spencekat:
What about Yakuur LG,the hotbed of cultism?

Ugep.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by voltron14: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tchalz:

What are you saying? So na only university boys dey involved for cultism? BTW, Calabar Mun is not the main city of Calabar. Yakurr, Yala far far worse in cultism

I disagree about Yala.

Na for Okuku you wan dey do cultism?

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Brightest04(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Goodnews, let them kill themselves this will help reduce tomorrow armed robbers and the like
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
why are they always only child or only son
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
Epitome of waste is waste itself!!!

Life has no duplicate as we had to to be ignited to Christ to be protected...!

Jesus is the only answer!!!

I pity the parents
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by taiocol: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Angelfrost:

If not stupidity and mental retardation, how can a Negro proudly belong to a cult or group that calls itself "Klansmen"??!... How dumb can one be to belong to a group bearing the name of a racist and white supremacist group??!...

So many young Nigerians are really dull and retarded.
they just want to feel among nothing more
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
blueAgent:

Lol......Jew man.

Yes pappi

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

Ugep.
Yes
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Wa wu
Taught the zone 6 area would be relatively safe...
That was in the past bro
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by mopol123: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Don't no about rivers State but Calabar is the leading state in terms of cultism.
and the state government are fully in support of it. a situation wer there is cult clash and people are killed and some useless government officials will send support (cash)to the family,to help burry the fool
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
emeijeh:
Such a waste.

btw, the name of the second cult group is fullstop?

Na wah o

I tire o. The bloggers dey fear to name the clashing cults ni?
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
Why is it that many of these killed cultists are the only kids of their parents?

Wasted youth? Kill and die for what??
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Driver needed urgently!!!

Duration: From Dec 19th to Dec 31st. Just for the festive period.

Nice pay plus accomodation.
Interested applicants should contact the number on my signature.
am interested bro how do I reach?
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

The fact that they are killing themselves for reasons of mere illusions is dumb and pointless... Bearing names culled from racists and supremacists makes the stupidity even more pathetic and unforgivable.

Of course they can be murderous and nefarious without hiding under stolen names they are ignorant of their origins... The names they bear simply proves that no person of wisdom and good mental intelligence joins cults.

You are insinuating that they are killing themselves because they bear foreign names which is false.

You are the type that blames the West for everything that is wrong with Nigeria and Africans.
The irony is that you bear foreign names but see it as been evil.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
blueAgent:

You are insinuating that they are killing themselves because they bear foreign names which is false.

You are the type that blames the West for everything that is wrong with Nigeria and Africans.
The irony is that you bear foreign names but see it as been evil.

On the contrary, I blame Africans for most things wrong with Africa, and Nigerians for everything wrong with Nigeria... Who would I be kidding to insinuate anything less??!.. undecided

I didn't say their choice of names is why they are murderous and evil (I wonder where you drew that poor deduction from)... I merely pointed out a clear correlation between poorly thought out and chosen cult names, and ignorance about the true origin of the names in question. I even further clarified, but you seem decidedly bent on misconstruing me.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by space9880: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
enochogaga:
Oh oh
we dey wit you o Prof come and guide us and our gen
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

On the contrary, I blame Africans for most things wrong with Africa, and Nigerians for everything wrong with Nigeria... Who would I be kidding to insinuate anything less??!.. undecided

I didn't say their choice of names is why they are murderous and evil (I wonder where you drew that poor deduction from)... I merely pointed out a clear correlation between poorly thought out and chosen cult names, and ignorance about the true origin of the names in question. I even further clarified, but you seem decidedly bent on misconstruing me.

don't blame me, it was you that created such impression when you used the word racists and supremacists to refer to westerners, that created an impression of someone who had grudges against westerners.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by citadels(f): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
Evil that soyinka brought to Nigeria. It's only bad thing that the yorubas knows well to bring in Nigeria.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
(WRONG IDENTITY) VICTOR EDEM! WAS NEVER A CULTIST HE WAS SHOT DEATH BY THOSE BASTARD CALL KLANS MEN..... Those fools took the poor boy life think say the boy nai their rival.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.