Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (58942 Views)

Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2019
bluntjudge:
What do these kids actually want to do with their lives..what do you really gain in killing yourselves..two days back a lady sprained her ankle in awka while trying to escape from cult related shootings in her area.

Government and well to do individuals in our society need to gets most of these youths engaged
Did you say govt.
When 98% of poliiticians in the south south are cultist

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Good for them....

cultism should only be open to old men who their days of death are close, not all these young guys who should be planning about their lives.

I think the reason why most of these cult guys can't renounce themselves is cos if they do, their members can kill them too. cos I believe that some of them wish to leave when they see that's it is way to death.

if u are planning to join them before, pls, Change your mind now.

if u join them, you shall be killed in no time.

no RIP for any diseased cultist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2019
garfield1:

Its not oh.majority of cult clashes are now in municipal esp 8miles.its now a hideout for bad elements from south.the kind of movement i see daily is terrible.i just hope they dont extend it to the xmas villa
We go soon dash 8miles to Odukpani L.G.A
Municipality is quite safe, even the nor mi phone incidences is very low...

Honestly security wise calabar is so unsafe... Cultist and phone snatchers always on the loose.

Still Miss the town tho

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 5:53am On Dec 15, 2019
I keep telling anyone who cares to listen that cultism is our greatest problem in this country.
It even look as if the Govt lacks the know how to handle this issue.
If we can handle it, we would have minimise political thugery, robbery and the likes.

I live around ekpo abasi in Calabar... if you imagine the kind of robbery going on there on a daily basis, u would pray for another cult clash to distract them from robbery and perhaps help eliminate some.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Honestly security wise calabar is so unsafe... Cultist and phone snatchers always on the loose.

Still Miss the town tho
Don't get it twisted the cultist are the ones snatching phones.

Municipality is not safe my bro... A � officer's phone was snatched around immaculate street just opposite zone 6 few days ago

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2019
NiggasInParis:

Bro you are lucky, just stay pure and don't cross lane..you are good

That is how they gallivant around..from Crutech to Unical to CS and now infiltrating places that was cool in cali.. .most of them pack theirselfs come from their home town with this ODD orientation mix together with the breed already in Cali. Cali has now become a mess.....
The stunted man at the helm of affairs has not even done anything sensitive to curb the menace

Miss the 2000's

That short man may also be a patron.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2019
garfield1:

I saw some of them this evening along the highway.one was holding a small axe and was coming towards me but since he saw that i wasn't a cultist,he changed direction.when i got to my street around 8pm,the first group about 20 ran past us.5 minutes later,another group emerged in pursuit

Which area, bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by zoguche: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Wetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 7:04am On Dec 15, 2019
emeijeh:
Such a waste.

btw, the name of the second cult group is fullstop?

Na wah o

Dot
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2019
Kingkzee:
OMG

why you do photoshop? shocked cool
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by MedicH: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Poor idiot de work for petrol station de earn 15k a month still get time for cult. Welcome to hell ...ur mama wasted her time raising a nonentity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Human01:

Rivers state is infamous with militancy & kidnapping. Edo is number 1 in 9ja in cultism. Even Jss1 boy is a cult leader. 14yr old boy is already an experienced armed robber or yahoo expert. 80% of their women 13-50 home or abroad are codedly into runs. Fridays they go to club, saturdays to shrine, sundays to church. They're all around. Ogboni proudly display their banners without fear of stigma. I won't be surprised if I hear pst Chris Oyaklilome or Chris Okotie were cultists. That's how subtle the posh ones can be

Truth

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Klansmen v Axxmenn. When will people realize cultism doesn't pay... Staying alive is difficult on its own in Nigeria then u come go sell give devil for free. Ordinary fuel attendant.. Xmas will be done in hell for loose guarding

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2019
Human01:

Chris Okotie were cultists.

but Chris Okotie is actually from Delta State sha. cool
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by jnrcess(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2019
MrTrend:

Below is the graphic photos;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/many-killed-in-renew-cult-war-in-calabar/

I know this guy, and I refill my gas in this gas station. It is sad to know that this guys is dead. He was always calm and respectful.
Please shun cultisim, the end result is not funny.

3 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by MrTrend(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2019
jnrcess:

I know this guy, and I refill my gas in this gas station. It is sad to know that this guys is dead. He was always calm and respectful.
Please shun cultisim, the end result is not funny.

What? This is shocking.. cry
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by franugo(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2019
bro4u:

It's blackk axxe, they got moles in all news agency that omit it's name from news like this.

Lol
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2019
UnimkeAk:

Still Miss the town tho
Thanks to your incomplete brother ayade

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by massalati(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2019
lonelydora:
When it comes to cultism, after Rivers state i give it to Cross-River state.

There is no family you won't see a cultist. In fact, it's now a norm.

I still don't understand why only sons always join cults?

But....
Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

My brother that is not true, cultism in cross river take place only in calabar south(a sub-urban area) not in municipality.(main city) the rise of cultism activities in that region is due to two universities located there, so stop saying its a norm in cross river because other regions (L.G.A) dont tolerate cultism practice. PEACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2019
massalati:

My brother that is not true, cultism in cross river take place only in calabar south(a sub-urban area) not in municipality.(main city) the rise of cultism activities in that region is due to two universities located there, so stop saying its a norm in cross river because other regions (L.G.A) dont tolerate cultism practice. PEACE
What about Yakuur LG,the hotbed of cultism?

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Tookool(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2019
garfield1:

Its not oh.majority of cult clashes are now in municipal esp 8miles.its now a hideout for bad elements from south.the kind of movement i see daily is terrible.i just hope they dont extend it to the xmas villa
8miles is safe bro except you stay around Tinapa junction ....I stay at 8th miles when I come to Calabar now, around Union bank though. You in cally now? Make we connect when I show tomorrow na
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2019
eedimo:
I keep telling anyone who cares to listen that cultism is our greatest problem in this country.
It even look as if the Govt lacks the know how to handle this issue.
If we can handle it, we would have minimise political thugery, robbery and the likes.

I live around ekpo abasi in Calabar... if you imagine the kind of robbery going on there on a daily basis, u would pray for another cult clash to distract them from robbery and perhaps help eliminate some.

The robbery is one of the means their political godfathers who are their cult leaders used in settling them for paying their dues to them. Even the security agencies do receive weekly/monthly dues from these cultists/armed robbers.

The cultists mostly use this period to rob people because firearms are being shared to them by their leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Tchalz(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2019
massalati:

What are you saying? So na only university boys dey involved for cultism? BTW, Calabar Mun is not the main city of Calabar. Yakurr, Yala far far worse in cultism

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by blueAgent(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Realfrankie:
When you are a Jew, they'll say "you no get level "
Now see level na

Las Las bitter leave the bitter who chop am

Lol......Jew man.

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Rolex66: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2019
AbuAeesha:
i don't know why I ain't being remorseful wen cultists kill each other

Remorseful?
Name you dey kill dem?
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2019
Tookool:

8miles is safe bro except you stay around Tinapa junction ....I stay at 8th miles when I come to Calabar now, around Union bank though. You in cally now? Make we connect when I show tomorrow na
Ok.but i dey fear you oh

3 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by srclark: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2019
lonelydora:

But....
Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
guy i doubt it ooo have you been to Edo state you go fear

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Olugbenga1234: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2019
And delta
lonelydora:

But....

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Dracas: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2019
An only child joining a cult. Destined for doom

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2019
garfield1:

Thanks to your incomplete brother ayade
Which brother, someone that we have offered as gift to TIV people.

Dude is so incompetent, I wonder what goes on in his mind.

Well he should keep on building properties for the efcc

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
eedimo:

Don't get it twisted the cultist are the ones snatching phones.

Municipality is not safe my bro... A � officer's phone was snatched around immaculate street just opposite zone 6 few days ago

Wa wu

Taught the zone 6 area would be relatively safe...

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Tookool(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2019
garfield1:

Ok.but i dey fear you oh
Why you dey fear me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.