Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) (58941 Views)

Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) / Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Young Man Killed In Anambra Cult War (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
voltron14:
His friends writing the unnecessary eulogies are the same ones that would have been praising him for being a hard guy.

Only child of parents.

What a waste.

Hard Guy??! Lol... Such self deception!!! The only "Hard Guys" I know are in Sambisa, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, etc, facing death in many forms just to keep the peace.

Cultists are cowards and dumb imbeciles...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by webngnews: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
ohhh
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ediko5(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
His profile picture is Naira Marley smoking weed. Therefore he's a product of the Marlian academy.

Checkout his post.

From his pictures, the boy is surely a member of the KKK cult. Wasted young life.

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cult kills ...
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
That's why I love my town, omuooke Ekiti. We had this group called 'egbe meta' they make sure any crime perpetuated or about to start r eradicated asap. When d young lad start their useless cultism n killing. They king called them n they caught many n dealt with them squarely. That the deputy commissioner in Ekiti even claim if other towns can have such association in their society. This country will live in utmost peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
ediko5:
His profile picture is Naira Marley smoking weed. Therefore he's a product of the Marlian academy.

Checkout his post.

From his pictures, the boy is surely a member of the KKK cult. Wasted young life.
I thought as much from his dressing and demeanour
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Humans hate what they don't understand

Please make us understand....Mr. real nigga

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by gazza07(m): 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Cultism is quickest road to untimely death. Ask the killers now why dey fall him, the will reply "he deserves to die, he has killed many ppl"

Rip bro
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by bro4u: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
emeijeh:
Such a waste.

btw, the name of the second cult group is fullstop?

Na wah o
It's blackk axxe, they got moles in all news agency that omit it's name from news like this.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Tookool(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
garfield1:

Dem don't push come municipal
Municipal is a bit safer than the South ....I lived in the South when I was there. Calabar is still fun though. I'm going there this Monday
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by judetov2(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
btw, the name of the second cult group is fullstop?
Na wah o no na DOT.

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by RamseyBolton: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

If not stupidity and mental retardation, how can a Negro proudly belong to a cult or group that calls itself "Klansmen"??!... How dumb can one be to belong to a group bearing the name of a racist and white supremacist group??!...

So many young Nigerians are really dull and retarded.

As in Americans will look at them as fools. Just like Swedes will see Vikings as fools too.

8 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
I love the way his blood was spilled err were
Great sight
Stupid cult murder fucker
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tookool:

Municipal is a bit safer than the South ....I lived in the South when I was there. Calabar is still fun though. I'm going there this Monday
Its not oh.majority of cult clashes are now in municipal esp 8miles.its now a hideout for bad elements from south.the kind of movement i see daily is terrible.i just hope they dont extend it to the xmas villa
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 11:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
No good news again? Only deaths, rituals, nudity and drug abuse everywhere.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by madjune(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
See blood everywhere. Chai.
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Bobonowell(m): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2019
ediko5:

Checkout his post.

No he's a blackaxe
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 12:17am On Dec 15, 2019
Bobonowell:

No he's a blackaxe
No,na klans
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Yeyeboi05(m): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Don't judge
GODWINLOWSKI:
Fits Him, I No Dey Mercy For Cultist Boys
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by NiggasInParis: 12:50am On Dec 15, 2019
garfield1:

I saw some of them this evening along the highway.one was holding a small axe and was coming towards me but since he saw that i wasn't a cultist,he changed direction.when i got to my street around 8pm,the first group about 20 ran past us.5 minutes later,another group emerged in pursuit

Bro you are lucky, just stay pure and don't cross lane..you are good

That is how they gallivant around..from Crutech to Unical to CS and now infiltrating places that was cool in cali.. .most of them pack theirselfs come from their home town with this ODD orientation mix together with the breed already in Cali. Cali has now become a mess.....
The stunted man at the helm of affairs has not even done anything sensitive to curb the menace

Miss the 2000's

3 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Calabar girls are hot ...

1 Like

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by djkotech(m): 2:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Antara0503(m): 2:59am On Dec 15, 2019
donbachi:
Victor.... now a victim.
hmmmm
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Only son of wasted sperm oya Rip....
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Human01(m): 3:28am On Dec 15, 2019
lonelydora:
When it comes to cultism, after Rivers state i give it to Cross-River state.

There is no family you won't see a cultist. In fact, it's now a norm.

I still don't understand why only sons always join cults?

Rivers state is infamous with militancy & kidnapping. Edo is number 1 in 9ja in cultism. Even Jss1 boy is a cult leader. 14yr old boy is already an experienced armed robber or yahoo expert. 80% of their women 13-50 home or abroad are codedly into runs. Fridays they go to club, saturdays to shrine, sundays to church. They're all around. Ogboni proudly display their banners without fear of stigma. I won't be surprised if I hear pst Chris Oyaklilome or Chris Okotie were cultists. That's how subtle the posh ones can be

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by tolijascro(m): 4:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Human01:

Rivers state is infamous with militancy & kidnapping. Edo is number 1 in 9ja in cultism. Even Jss1 boy is a cult leader. 14yr old boy is already an experienced armed robber or yahoo expert. 80% of their women 13-50 home or abroad are codedly into runs. Fridays they go to club, saturdays to shrine, sundays to church. They're all around. Ogboni proudly display their banners without fear of stigma. I won't be surprised if I hear pst Chris Oyaklilome or Chris Okotie were cultists. That's how subtle the posh ones can be

Well said
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Humans hate what they don't understand

That dead man is more of a strong man than u will ever be. You are behind keypad typing rubbish when u can join the fight and be like him so that your men and even myself will hail u even in death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:18am On Dec 15, 2019
/
Na person wey never see dey shout "dodorima"

A ballistic impact to the head, it is over.

/

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 15, 2019
lonelydora:
When it comes to cultism, after Rivers state i give it to Cross-River state.

There is no family you won't see a cultist. In fact, it's now a norm.

I still don't understand why only sons always join cults?

But....
Proverbs 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."
Which family setting? Is it within the all encompassing extended family which can now be as large as the population of a town or the ambit of the little accommodating nuclear family?
You need to go and ask some more questions.
That is a desperate attempt at tarnishing the image of a people.

2 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Josiel: 4:31am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
RamseyBolton:

As in Americans will look at them as fools. Just like Swedes will see Vikings as fools too.
[/s]
Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:27am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=seangy4konji post=84915583]Hell awaits them

We are looking for daily bread ,you are doing cultism..at 2020...

May many more of you die untimely so we can even see plenty Garry and rice to drink..

Hope their organs can be harvested for medical students who are focused in life [/quote

abi now...

4 Likes

Re: One Killed In Calabar Cult War (Graphic Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2019
ceeroh:
Driver needed urgently!!!
Location: Lekki Duration: From Dec 19th to Dec 31st. Just for the festive period.
Nice pay plus accomodation. Interested applicants should contact the number on my signature.
we get back to you today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess: Baba Ijesha Licked Her Ears, Pressed Her Boobs, Rubbed Her Vagina / Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Missing Person, Ajayi Osonameh Precious, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.