Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG (27183 Views)

Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:

prefessional wailer... what is 100billion compared to a budget of 9trillion? anyways to answer you seized items are auctioned and the proceed sent to the federation account where all government level shares it through monthly allocation

as for abba kyari. i hope you understand he is a lawyer an oxford trained one for that matter , so dont get sue for defamation if you dont have solid proof of the allege corruption indictment

Oxford trained criminal

Lawyer Ke
Charge and bail ni undecided

When Buhari steps down and fuel subsidy is probed

Diezani will be a saint

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Where is all the money? i guess that yeye buhari collecting and flexing with it around d world and still borrowing more

what a useless country but not totally useless atleast can be used as a bad example to other upcoming african countries
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by felixtare(m): 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
dey don start with dis stories again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Bighead9: 6:42am On Dec 15, 2019
God bless the EFCC,
God bless Buhari.

We Igbos love your good work.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Ayodele951(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Abeg where is all the money now.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
Until i see the positive effects of recovered loot on the country,

this govt is also a scam!

#ole gbe, ole gba!(thief stole, thief recovered/re-looted!)

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by naturalmi: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
With all the alleged recovered money we still go out to get loans every month. Isn't that ironic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Foxman19: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2019
40 million dollar customized iPhone? That is 14 billion
Naira. This money can set the whole of Niger delta from poverty,if its well spend.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Iziduhjoseph5(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2019
Paint and design your house today..

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by solmusdesigns: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2019
maybachmusic:

Oxford trained criminal

Lawyer Ke
Charge and bail ni undecided

When Buhari steps down and fuel subsidy is probed

Diezani will be a saint

wetin con consign Cheif of Staff aka glorified Personal Secetary with NNPC subsidy, that is buhari's job as petroleum minister
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Josiel: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

wetin con consign Cheif of Staff aka glorified Personal Secetary with NNPC subsidy, that is buhari's job as petroleum minister
[/s]
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Drakkernoir: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians are just stupidly greedy...money that they and their generations can't finish..even with a lavish lifestyle...

Imagine giving a family in Nigeria a million each

1million families will have been blessed.

But only 9 people shared this

And they are still not broke oh

Nawah
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Maxymilliano(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
The government would have received multiple of that if it had treated 108bn allegedly embezsed by Akpabio, 25bn by Danjuma Goje , 25bn by Adams Oshiomole etc
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.
northern Muslim dont steal. Only mina. Let's other Nigerians, not open their eyes. The corruption fight is really one directional.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by symbianDON(m): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2019
one day this same efcc will go after the likes of tinubu.....na turn by turn

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by hisgrace090: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
Chai...

Diezani's plan was to knock Alakija off the richest Nigerian woman's list. Just imagine a customized gold iPhone worth $40m abi EFCC no know wetin dem dey yarn?

As for Roaches and the people of Imo, I'd advise Ihedioha to at least fight to salvage and recover the said ultra-modern medical facility to be used for the States citizens.

I pity Andrew Yakubu, very mumu thief. Of all the former NNPC GMDs, I'm sure he's the only one who's going to die wretched.

But dem never still tell us who dem recover and forfeit the Millions of Dollars from the Ikoyi towers from.

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.

Nigerians are just unbelievably greedy and classless with positions of trust as in most other aspects of life.

A very awful way of life.

Thank you!
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2019
After all these the FG will still borrow
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by jasmine1600: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2019
All we hear is recovered funds, when are they going to be put in use? Why are they still borrowing to the tunes of billions of dollars? To me , these stories don’t add up. Economy is messed up.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Quorax: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Audio forfeiture and audio billions.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Lugianostar(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Great gesture from EFCC!!!

Hope you are not robbing paul to pay peter!!!

The monies should be accountable
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Kiezodumah(m): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.

Can't imagine that after everything we have seen so far, som1 somwere can still say this. Perhaps u are just being partisan or sarcastic I can't really tell. However, if u are really serious about ur comment, then u need to have ur brain checked.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by hisgrace090: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:
I feel this is audio. If the government truly recovered 100 billion why are they always broke and borrowing up n down.

Lies.government of lies. Who are they fooling?

Haven't you heard that Nigerian fed govt shear up to 300 billion naira with state each month as allocation?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by seguno2: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy

Stories to douse the tension of his incompetence and dictatorship.
Have you asked yourself why we are still borrowing heavily even though nothing has been achieved on the ground

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by knowhowk: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
Believe this govt at your own risk....

Audio money
Lots of money have been recovered , good ,but how has this affected the common man positively ?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2019
aolawale025:
At this rate, there's no need for loans

Go and check how many 100 of billions of naira fed and state share each month as allocation.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by aspiring44: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
Chai...

Diezani's plan was to knock Alakija off the richest Nigerian woman's list. Just imagine a customized gold iPhone worth $40m abi EFCC no know wetin dem dey yarn?

As for Roaches and the people of Imo, I'd advise Ihedioha to at least fight to salvage and recover the said ultra-modern medical facility to be used for the States citizens.

I pity Andrew Yakubu, very mumu thief. Of all the former NNPC GMDs, I'm sure he's the only one who's going to die wretched.

But dem never still tell us who dem recover and forfeit the Millions of Dollars from the Ikoyi towers from.

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.

Nigerians are just unbelievably greedy and classless with positions of trust as in most other aspects of life.

A very awful way of life.

All the jewelries plus gold IPhone makes it $40m
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by aspiring44: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2019
knowhowk:
Lots of money have been recovered , good ,but how has this affected the common man positively ?

Its definitely re- looted off course by the cronies , sycophants in government circle

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by WildChild00(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2019
But when will the likes of Ahmed Bola Tinubu do same to FG?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by tonysunkan: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2019
If the truth must be said, even if this government is not performing in other aspects, it is - at least - fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by wwwihy: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2019
God punish PDP and supporters
God punish corrupt APC and Supporters

PDP ruined this country. It will never be well with them.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by santakris(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:
I feel this is audio. If the government truly recovered 100 billion why are they always broke and borrowing up n down.

Lies.government of lies. Who are they fooling?

Most of the seizures are not liquid assets (Not raw cash).

About 80% of those seizures are material things, buildings and automobiles. What you have there is monetary value.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.