Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG (27185 Views)

Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by DuxofMen: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2019
symbianDON:
one day this same efcc will go after the likes of tinubu.....na turn by turn

Gbam! So let's support them now and not condemn and condemn like I've seen some posts do. We need to discourage looters from sinking our economy. Or should we wait until Nigeria is stripped to bare bones before something is done? God knows we are close to that already if not there yet.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.
Rate buhari high as per what?
Are these people not supposed to be in jail already, who's buhari and magu fooling with this social media crap.
How did buhari son got a bike worth 50 million?
What of tinubu bullion van issue?
What of ganduje bribery video?
Buhari is deceiving his old age, he thinks he is deceiving Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2019
OrdinaryNigeria:
northern Muslim dont steal. Only mina. Let's other Nigerians, not open their eyes. The corruption fight is really one directional.
Abdul Rasheed maina is a native of mbaise abi?
Sule Lamido is a catholic priest from Kalabari.
Abdul Aziz is an Akwa Ibom lecturer from the university of port harcourt.
ANOFIA

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by SenecaTheYonger: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.

If he really wants to deal with them he should copy his Chinese friend Xi Jin Pin and pass a death bill for corrupt officials

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Kiezodumah:

Can't imagine that after everything we have seen so far, som1 somwere can still say this. Perhaps u are just being partisan or sarcastic I can't really tell. However, if u are really serious about ur comment, then u need to have ur brain checked.
Even if PMB does nothing, let him bring the policy of fighting those who feel they are untouched, we the masses are too scared of them and see them as demi gods so they do whatever they feel like.
There is no way Nigeria will grow if some people can steal a whole state budget.
Buhari is not fighting them cos he wants to steal the money, he is fighting for Nigeria, he was a Nigerian General, him don deh fight for the country from a very young age.
I will always love him, he is not the best but he is trying his best.
Unlike some who see leadership as a poverty alleviation scheme, he sees Nigeria as something worth fighting for

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Afamed: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2019
oz4real83:
Assets are being seized from rich criminals who are politicians without being sent to jail while the poor criminals who are not politicians are languishing in jail, sometimes even without trial. This is Nigeria where top criminal public officers have immunity against jail.
Jolly Nyame is presently in Prison, Kanu also in prison. Diazene , the big thief no where to be seen in Nigeria. However, both the president and Efcc lask the sole power to send individual to prison,it is the duty of the Judiciary to send people to prison after a long years of investigation and court running. Remember Orji Kali case started 2007 before the court verdict was recently given

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Human01(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2019
What a man can do they say a woman can do better. Only Diezani 56 houses And these are only ones they found in here not offshore yet. People like that invest on a few percent of their money in Nigeria. Diezani & Patience Jonathan formed the biggest looters in the list. Where are the feminists? Come & defend your gender
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by VEE2010(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2019
We are tired of hearing billion billion recovery. Once we have just a little need, we turned to China to borrow and sell off the future of our country.
I'm sure this is yet another audio stolen money recovery which will only gratify the current leadership's ego.
A fight against corruption shouldn't be a 5 minutes sensational process but true recovery that will translate to meaningful development which will also serve as deterrent to potential looters.
From what we have noticed so far, the news about so-called recovered funds meant to serve the following:
1. To score a cheap political point
2. To drive a vindictive agenda
3. To intimate opposing views
4. To be re-looted by those in government
5. To cage perceived enemies against 2023 general election
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If he really wants to deal with them he should copy his Chinese friend Xi Jin Pin and pass a death bill for corrupt officials
so that you people will start shouting.
dictator lt major general, army commandant murderer mohammadu Buhari abi?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Afamed: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

The president has no such power to pass the death bill for corrupt official. Its the legislative whom majority are ex Governors that can initiate such bill. Even though , the president can sponsor the bill but , the bill will definitely pass through House and Senate , which may not see the light of the day

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Afamed: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
You get the hypocrite well. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by SenecaTheYonger: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
Mumu, you think the hate bill will affect people in position of power? Even if they're caught red handed doing it nothing will happen, it's you people that defend them that will die because of the bill when you mistakenly go against it.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by micflo28(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2019
Go for Theodore orji and Gods will akpabio, then share the money to states to pay the new minimum wage
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Okoroawusa: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:
Just receive 1million naira in your akant and watch your bank begin to ask you questions how you got the money.
That's the way it should be be
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Okoroawusa: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
Abdul Rasheed maina is a native of mbaise abi?
Sule Lamido is a catholic priest from Kalabari.
Abdul Aziz is an Akwa Ibom lecturer from the university of port harcourt.
ANOFIA
hahahahaha!... Bros u funny o!
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Mumu, you think the hate bill will affect people in position of power? Even if they're caught red handed doing it nothing will happen, it's you people that defend them that will die because of the bill when you mistakenly go against it.
since i joined NL 2014, i have never insulted a tribe or call people names, that bill wont affect me.
BTW, that bill was from senate but we all blame Buhari.
Niger delta avengers bombed oil installations and fall in oil price put Nigeria in reccession, we blamed Buhari.
Ur governor cant pay minimum wage, we blamed Buhari.
What do u want him to do for u?
Eliminate world hunger and quench hellfire?

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
since i joined NL 2014, i have never insulted a tribe or call people names, that bill wont affect me.
BTW, that bill was from senate but we all blame Buhari.
Niger delta avengers bombed oil installations and fall in oil price put Nigeria in reccession, we blamed Buhari.
Ur governor cant pay minimum wage, we blamed Buhari.
What do u want him to do for u?
Eliminate world hunger and quench hellfire?

So who should we blame for all that?

Ur dad??

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
Chai...

Diezani's plan was to knock Alakija off the richest Nigerian woman's list. Just imagine a customized gold iPhone worth $40m abi EFCC no know wetin dem dey yarn?

As for Roaches and the people of Imo, I'd advise Ihedioha to at least fight to salvage and recover the said ultra-modern medical facility to be used for the States citizens.

I pity Andrew Yakubu, very mumu thief. Of all the former NNPC GMDs, I'm sure he's the only one who's going to die wretched.

But dem never still tell us who dem recover and forfeit the Millions of Dollars from the Ikoyi towers from.

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.

Nigerians are just unbelievably greedy and classless with positions of trust as in most other aspects of life.

A very awful way of life.

5 years on, daft Nigerians still believe open blatant lies emanating from the fulani EFCC
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.

U are a well known paid poster zombie here so no one takes this ur kinda post serious

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

So who should we blame for all that?
Ur dad??
u lack home training. What class are u? SS2?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

That's the way it should be be
and who checks those investigating?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by nick50(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2019
Where dem keep d money
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by dukeprince50: 8:39am On Dec 15, 2019
nick50:
Where dem keep d money
what are ur intentions?
The place they kept it is heavily guarded o.
Speed limits is enforced by snipers. grin
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by nedekid: 8:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
But cownudices and wailing zombies aka Sai corruption zombies said there was no corruption under PDP, we were living in an utopia of Nigerian excellence were everything was excellent.

Remember that this is just 9 people that have stolen a tenth of a trillion....
If people were stealing during the PDP years but we were better of then with higher standard of living, just imagine what is being stolen now as everyone is complaining of hardship.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Johans1991: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2019
charliboy654:

Rate buhari high as per what?
Are these people not supposed to be in jail already, who's buhari and magu fooling with this social media crap.
How did buhari son got a bike worth 50 million?
What of tinubu bullion van issue?
What of ganduje bribery video?
Buhari is deceiving his old age, he thinks he is deceiving Nigeria.
use your brain pls. YUSUF buhari and the chief of air staff son were riding bikes before buhari became president.
Secondly, Ganduje is a state governor, therefore constitutionally he have immunity.nobody can charge Ganduje for any crime until he is out of that office.
Try to know about your constitution before bringing any argument.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Johans1991: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

They are all either southerners or Christian
Abdulrasheed Maina is your step father who divorced your mother after catching her of adultary in her matrimonal bed in nnewi abi?

1 Like

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by AdrickDayquan: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
Abdulrasheed Mains is your step father who divorced your mother after catching her of adultary in her matrimonal bed in nnewi abi?
[/s]
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by anonymous1759(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2019
Racoon:
Good effort by the Maj.Gen.Buhari-led APC govt but will this stop it's from borrowing money to fund budget? Big criminals-seizures of assets. Petty ones-jail.

Meanwhile, how much has been seized from Abba Kyari, Lawal Babachir, and other top corrupt & indicted members of this regime?

Let PDP deal with those one's when they reclaim power. For now give little credit to him even if he's clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Commissions The New Rivers State University Campus / Jonathan, Gowon, Shonekan, Oritsejafor Singing At Presidential Breakfast Prayer / Ademola Adeleke: Top Three Dance Performances Of The Senator-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.