Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG (27190 Views)

Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / 9 Ex-governors Whose Corruption Cases Are Forgotten / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Truthbites: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2019
hisgrace090:

Haven't you heard that Nigerian fed govt shear up to 300 billion naira with state each month as allocation?

Edo state yearly budget 177 billion
Nassarawa 86 billion
Yobe 91 billion

Who gives monthly amount of 300 billion to each state? Which FG?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Ewedegubbler: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2019
Kendumazy:
Imagine the technological and infrastructural development 100bn will do. Our politicians are the enemy of progress of this country.

8GB atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Nice gift for your clients this season. Moq is 12pcs. Check my signature below to contact me.

What has the over 10 trillion borrowed by Buhari done for you and your fellow poverty capitalists so far?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Truthbites: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Why are you so obtuse?

What part of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BUDGET do you not understand?

What is the link between FG budget and State Budget?

Does FG budget cover budget for individual states? Is it the FG that is running States as governors?

What is with you and idiocy bikonu?

Just 100 billion?? ...in captainmeks voice ...I hope u nor be emeka.. because u sounded like muturu
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by CaptainMeks: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:

Just 100 billion?? ...in captainmeks voice ...I hope u nor be emeka.. because u sounded like muturu

It is obvious you are a dummy
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Truthbites: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

It is obvious you are a dummy

Channel your anger to people like the one I quoted...I'm partisan, I only follow the truth.. this Regime wen u de support nor try .truth be told.i know u nor get 100k for account..if I insult u the way u have been insulting me, u go delete ur account

I will rather die than join rat infested APC- FFK
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by CaptainMeks: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:

Channel your anger to people like the one I quoted...I'm partisan, I only follow the truth.. this Regime wen u de support nor try .truth be told.i know u nor get 100k for account..if I insult u the way u have been insulting me, u go delete ur account

I will rather die than join rat infested APC- FFK

Lmao someone without 100k in my account yet i am outside the country living my best life right now. grin grin

So much frustration in your life. You will be fine alright? Just breathe
cheesy

So you did not insult me right? Let me use your own words, you are a muturu
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by mechanics(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
They didn't do well at all, they just use their positions to enrich themselves thinking they won't be caught, they didn't ask themselves if all their colleagues steal like them, nothing will be left for the masses.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ba7man(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
oz4real83:
Assets are being seized from rich criminals who are politicians without being sent to jail while the poor criminals who are not politicians are languishing in jail, sometimes even without trial. This is Nigeria where top criminal public officers have immunity against jail.
We'll get to jailing them soon.

A few years back they were given national awards instead.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Livecrafts123: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:

Edo state yearly budget 177 billion
Nassarawa 86 billion
Yobe 91 billion

Who gives monthly amount of 300 billion to each state? Which FG?

You missed his point, read again. Dude said up to 300b leaves fed coffers to states monthly. Makes sense to me.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by SenecaTheYonger: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
since i joined NL 2014, i have never insulted a tribe or call people names, that bill wont affect me.
BTW, that bill was from senate but we all blame Buhari.
Niger delta avengers bombed oil installations and fall in oil price put Nigeria in reccession, we blamed Buhari.
Ur governor cant pay minimum wage, we blamed Buhari.
What do u want him to do for u?
Eliminate world hunger and quench hellfire?

Sorry I called you that. But listen, everything in Nigeria gets abused. Look at SARS that the federal govenment equipped with cars and ammunition to use and fight crimes, they're using those same thing to oppress and kidnap innocent people, they even oppressed a millitary man recently. That social media bill will be the end of internet in Nigeria. In China, you can't use FB, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc, and that is the same thing the want to implement here. I don't really care for those website, except twitter because a lot of good has come out of it, like when young people get kidnapped by the police, we can reach out to well connected men and get the person free from the police - I've watched it happen more than 50 times. You will not be able to criticize your government, why? We can't tell them when they're messing up? Have they not oppressed us enough with their incessant stealing? And now the only place we can call them out on, they want to also block it? IT's insane to support such a bill. It's insane that such a bill even saw the light of day in a democratic country.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by vineyardfarms: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=CaptainMeks post=84925017]

zombified wailer when were TRILLIONS recovered?

Our budget is 9 trillion whil recovered money is 100 billion and your brain doesn't know that trillion is bigger than billion which necessitated borrowing?

Go to church and pray for sense because you seriously lack it[/ YOU NEED TO UNSCREW YOU BRAIN. BECAUSE YOU A RECIPIENT, AN END RECEIVER. ANIMAL. HOW WILL IT CONCERNED YOU WHEN MILLIONS ARE SPEND TO CUT GRASS IN IDP CAMPS THAT LACK BASIC FOOD SUPPLIES AND SECURITY?SUBSIDIES TAILER THAN IROKO TREE WHILE REFINERIES ROTTEN AWAY. THE BORROWING IN 3YRS MORE HAS TRIPPLE, NOTHING TO SHOW, NIGERIA NOW HEAD THE HEADQUARTERS OF POVERTY, CUSTOMS REPORTED MAKING BILLIONS IN REVENUE DUE TO CLOSURE OF BORDER - FANTASTIC, YOU CLONE SHOW ME THE MONEY? CALABAR ITU TO UYO TAKES I -2 DAYS FOR A TRIP OF 1HR. PEOPLE NOW TRAVEL BY WATERWAYS VIA ORON TO CALABAR. A ROAD APC CLAIM THEY AWARDED FOR N50B TO JULIUS BEGGER WHICH WAS LIES LIES. YOU NEED TO ADJUST YOUR BRAIN.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by duwdu: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
daddytime:
Chai...

Diezani's plan was to knock Alakija off the richest Nigerian woman's list. Just imagine a customized gold iPhone worth $40m abi EFCC no know wetin dem dey yarn?

As for Roaches and the people of Imo, I'd advise Ihedioha to at least fight to salvage and recover the said ultra-modern medical facility to be used for the States citizens.

I pity Andrew Yakubu, very mumu thief. Of all the former NNPC GMDs, I'm sure he's the only one who's going to die wretched.

But dem never still tell us who dem recover and forfeit the Millions of Dollars from the Ikoyi towers from.

All in all, based on this call-out on criminals, even though we can argue it is not all-encompassing, I still rate Buhari high on the fight against embezzlement of funds.

Nigerians are just unbelievably greedy and classless with positions of trust as in most other aspects of life.

A very awful way of life.

Very well said, daddytime; this post of yours has given us some goodytime. wink

P34c3
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Truthbites: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
Livecrafts123:

You missed his point, read again. Dude said up to 300b leaves fed coffers to states monthly. Makes sense to me.

So 100 billion is just? If u spend 100billion in a city, the whole world will see it. The same 300billion that comes out from government monthly still goes to their pockets..who's fulling who?? ??

If u followed our discussions, the guy is small...u can't even decode simple engrishh..birds of the same feather
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by duwdu: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Aufbauh:
Haaa cheesy
I have no doubt in my mind that PMB is the right person we needed in this country at this time of our political history.

He might be lacking in some ways of which no one is perfect, but for sure we needed a Man like him with a strong political will to deal with these criminals and somehow clean the mess of an immediate ugly past.

I agree with you - totally.

P34c3
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by nedekid: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

You are so economically inept. My God!
Thank you I am no economist!

Russia had its currency crash as an oil exporting country same as us. They also had sanctions placed on them. Rouble went from 46 to 90 for a dollar. Currently with increase in oil price and prudent economic management it has dropped to 60.
Nigeria things go up and never come down. Make oil $200 per barrel and naira will rather become 400 to usd.
Some folks will still find excuses.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by daddytime(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
duwdu:

Very well said, daddytime; this post of yours has given us some goodytime. wink

P34c3

grin
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Livecrafts123: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Truthbites:

So 100 billion is just? If u spend 100billion in a city, the whole world will see it. The same 300billion that comes out from government monthly still goes to their pockets..who's fulling who?? ??

If u followed our discussions, the guy is small...u can't even decode simple engrishh..birds of the same feather

Hmmm, may you be healed this Sunday afternoon cus what's after you is obviously bigger than you suspect.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by Mycommand: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Point of correction! It is not their funds or assets, rather the people's money and assets that they stole while in office.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
Even if PMB does nothing, let him bring the policy of fighting those who feel they are untouched, we the masses are too scared of them and see them as demi gods so they do whatever they feel like.
There is no way Nigeria will grow if some people can steal a whole state budget.
Buhari is not fighting them cos he wants to steal the money, he is fighting for Nigeria, he was a Nigerian General, him don deh fight for the country from a very young age.
I will always love him, he is not the best but he is trying his best.
Unlike some who see leadership as a poverty alleviation scheme, he sees Nigeria as something worth fighting for
You still Mumu still now with your Useless misplaced love for the Dullard?
no wonder Trump called Him Lifeless...His followers are also lifeless. haahahaha
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
Even if PMB does nothing, let him bring the policy of fighting those who feel they are untouched, we the masses are too scared of them and see them as demi gods so they do whatever they feel like.
There is no way Nigeria will grow if some people can steal a whole state budget.
Buhari is not fighting them cos he wants to steal the money, he is fighting for Nigeria, he was a Nigerian General, him don deh fight for the country from a very young age.
I will always love him, he is not the best but he is trying his best.
Unlike some who see leadership as a poverty alleviation scheme, he sees Nigeria as something worth fighting for
You still Mumu still now with your Useless misplaced love for the Dullard?
no wonder Trump called Him Lifeless...His followers are also lifeless. haahahaha!
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
since i joined NL 2014, i have never insulted a tribe or call people names, that bill wont affect me.
Niger delta avengers bombed oil installations and fall in oil price put Nigeria in reccession, we blamed Buhari.
Didn't Naija delta Avengers bombed installations during Yaradua and Good luck period? why was their administration more Endurable and better than Gen Buhari own?
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
dukeprince50:
Didn't Naija delta Avengers bombed installations during Yaradua and Good luck period?
Didnt Governors hold minimum wage or salary during Goodluck and Yaradua's time?/
why was their administration more Endurable and better than Gen Buhari own?

Buhari needs to think More just like The Chinese President Is doing....No, sorry, Buhari don't Have that Brain Capacity.
let him at last think like the Rwanda President.
Oh Oh!! he still don't have a Brain Capacity like The President of Rwanda. hahahahaha
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Johans1991:
use your brain pls. YUSUF buhari and the chief of air staff son were riding bikes before buhari became president.
Secondly, Ganduje is a state governor, therefore constitutionally he have immunity.nobody can charge Ganduje for any crime until he is out of that office.
Try to know about your constitution before bringing any argument.
But didn't Buhari tell us he couldn't afford APC Nomination Form in 2015...that he was Poor?

how come Yusuf could afford a 50 million naira Power bike before Buhari became President but his father couldn't afford to pay for Nomination form
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Not a matter of if... Higher standard while many on the rural areas were living in poverty. Because crumbs fell your way does not mean everyone was getting such crumbs.

After after stealing everything what was left for developing the country? Or you did not know that Nigeria had more money then because of higher oil prices? Which your heroes squandered? Guy come up with a better excuse for looting.
But How come now, we are ranked the Poverty Capital of the world?
or is the Rural areas doing better now? are they richer now and able to afford their needs?

You need to Think Boy. Think well, and Think hard and maybe you will be Liberated.
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Not a matter of if... Higher standard while many on the rural areas were living in poverty. Because crumbs fell your way does not mean everyone was getting such crumbs.

After after stealing everything what was left for developing the country? Or you did not know that Nigeria had more money then because of higher oil prices? Which your heroes squandered? Guy come up with a better excuse for looting.
But How come now, we are ranked the Poverty Capital of the world?
or is the Rural areas doing better now? are they richer now and able to afford their needs?

You need to Think Boy. Think well, and Think hard and maybe you will be Liberated!
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
CaptainMeks:

zombified wailer when were TRILLIONS recovered?

Our budget is 9 trillion while recovered money is 100 billion and your brain doesn't know that trillion is bigger than billion which necessitated borrowing?

Go to church and pray for sense because you seriously lack it
You are still a Fool at 40. Supporting the Dullard Relentlessly.
I envy your Foolishness and lifelessness. I wonder the Name the Great Trump will give to you guys, The Lifeless one followers�
Re: 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG by ifiokjohn(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
nedekid:

Continue making excuses for incompitence.
Agreed oil price fell to $20 abi? Our currency took a plunge, standards of living went down. Today oil is $65 per barrel. Has there been any commensurate appreciation in the value of our currency or living standards?
Help me Ask the Mofo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos) / Jonathan Okays Oil Jobs For Tompolo, Fasehun, Others / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.