Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? (674 Views)

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by edoman2016: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, please between Victoria island, Ikoyi, Surulere or Lekki, which area has a lot of supermarkets? I am mobilising my sales employees to market our juice product to numerous supermarkets on Monday.

So I want to be sure of the areas that has high concentration of supermarkets in Lagos.
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by blessta(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Cal
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by blessta(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Call
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by healthserve(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2019
Lekki and V. I forget Ikoyi completely. Given the short distance between lekki and V. I You should be able to visit both areas. Although Lekki is the best amongst all three areas. Also try Ajah Badore Abraham Adesanya and Sango Tedo as these areas and lekki have high numbers of supermarkets
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by edoman2016: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2019
healthserve:
Lekki and V. I forget Ikoyi completely. Given the short distance between lekki and V. I You should be able to visit both areas. Although Lekki is the best amongst all three areas. Also try Ajah Badore Abraham Adesanya and Sango Tedo as these areas and lekki have high numbers of supermarkets
Thanks
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by sisisioge: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2019
Lekki...it's a larger settlement than even VI with both corporate and residential occupants. VI is the next while Ikoyi is the last.
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by nlPoster: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2019
Is it nairaland that should supply this information?
Re: Between Ikoyi, Lekki Or VI, Which area Has A Lot Of Supermarkets? by edoman2016: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2019
nlPoster:
Is it nairaland that should supply this information?
How does my question affect you? Mr nairaland, what is nairaland meant for? Lecture me. Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Ad / In Need Of Female Friends At Osogbo / Your Advice Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.