Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Check This Out!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check This Out!!! (204 Views)

Guys Check This Image Out And Choose Your Favorite 18+ / If You Love Sex, Check This Out / Every Man's Hustle Today Is All Because Of A Woman Or Rather P**sy. Check This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out!!! by Saoyewole7890(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2019
*CHECK THIS OUT*

What's your believe?
Do you believe that there's life after death??
Do you know that there's a salvation plan ground for you to get saved?
Do you now believe in the saviour which is Jesus Christ?

Dear beloved, I bring to you the good tidings and news about Jesus Christ...

Matthew 1:21
[21]And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. This is the prophesy about Jesus Christ's mission on earth. Jesus Christ has come to offer unto us salvation.. Salvation Means to be delivered or saved from the power of sins and Satan and this can be only achieved by Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has come to offer you free salvation and eternal life... John 10:10
[10]The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10,28
[10]The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
[28]And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. Look at the words of Jesus Christ here in passage, Jesus Christ said he has come to offer us eternal life.... These are the work of Jesus Christ... He has come to offer you salvation from sin,death and Satan... He has come to save you from destruction which is HELL..
How then do you we receive all these things?
Romans 10:9-10
[9]That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
[10]For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. According to this Scripture, Salvation comes by believing and confessing the work of Jesus Christ... Believing and confessing the life,death,resurrection and the ascension of Jesus Christ.. This is the ONLY way to receive salvation...

ARE YOU READY TO RECEIVE THE SALVATION NOW
If you are ready, I want you to believe in your heart now that Jesus Christ came here for your sake, died for your sake, resurrected for your sake and ascended for your sake... Then confess this out, Lord Jesus, I confess you as my saviour..... If you have done that... I congratulate you and welcome to gathering of believers....

For more details, you can reach back to me here.....

(1) (Reply)

Arms. The Cockerels / How To Part Yourself From Fear Of Relationships Phobia / Romance Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.