Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here (3008 Views)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
I opened my nairaland account sometimes this year. just yesterday,I stumbled on a particular guy's Post named ubunja. Chosen miseducation. I read his submission and this made me go ahead to read all of his write up. How can a single person has that kind of knowledge about reality?. I have read the " chosen miseducation" twice today. it's the best thing I've come across here.

" people who love you without you doing anything to impress them are those who won't stop loving u when you do anything to impress them"......

I've been a witness to the above reality

This will make wanna ask if this ubunja guy is some sort of religion or what

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Jasen1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2019
Where is link to the thread please
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by imiski(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please post a link or screen shot-if possible-so it would be easy for us to understand you.
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
imiski:
Please post a link or screen shot-if possible-so it would be easy for us to understand you.

Link

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by cleenz: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
So you never heard about Ubunja?
"The Ladies Nightmare"

They (ladies) don't like him cos he reels out raw truth that liberates guys from women manipulations.

Tell me why a lady will see a relationship as a means of livelihood or better still as an ATM by using all sorts of manipulations to her advantage.

U are only useful when they are getting/ milking u.

Once that goes,the relationship goes.

I tire for them!

13 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seems like the "Chosen" writeup resonated with a lot of people both male and female:

https://www.nairaland.com/5531659/ubunja-miseducation-chosen-best-ubunja

jackals:
The miseducation he termed chosen is the best write-up I've ever related with. So true.

There are some truths in his dealings even tho he's one arrogant and pompous entitled person.

Seems monikers like pansopist, martine39 are following the waves

4 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Jasen1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Alanikoko:

Link

https://www.nairaland.com/5520205/ubunjas-miseducation-chosen

I've read it

Rubbish

So he met a decent virgin girl instead of him to marry her he made her a baby mama
He even said the he is the girl type but the girl isn't his type
Mitcheew

So arrogant

3 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by sashishalom(f): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please come and get your Christmas hair from shekinah empire.

Get this for 7000 only

Chat us up on whatsapp @08103626366 or follow us on ig @shekinah_empire

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by LarryBee1k: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2019

3 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by CsRockefeller(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Alanikoko:
I opened my nairaland account sometimes this year. just yesterday,I stumbled on a particular guy's Post named ubunja. Chosen miseducation. I read his submission and this made me go ahead to read all of his write up. How can a single person has that kind of knowledge about reality?. I have read the " chosen miseducation" twice today. it's the best thing I've come across here.

" people who love you without you doing anything to impress them are those who won't stop loving u when you do anything to impress them"......

This is so true. That is love at its purest form.

Close to God kind of love.

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasen1:

I've read it

Rubbish

So he met a decent virgin girl instead of him to marry her he made her a baby mama
Mitcheew

So arrogant
big talk from a guy who bleeped someone's daughter for 3 straight months then threw her out. Tell us sir, Why didn't you marry your 2go GF?

Jasen1:

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1

Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasen1:

I've read it

Rubbish

Mitcheew

So arrogant

Why are you so pained? who hurts you?

One thing I also learnt about this ubunja is * he knows how to ignore haters and at best know the right response to send them off the hill.

The ubunja guy is good. simple

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Alanikoko:

Welcome on board bro, Ubunja made me to question my claims of being a wizard of all trade

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
ubunja:
Seems like the "Chosen" writeup resonated with a lot of people both male and female:

https://www.nairaland.com/5531659/ubunja-miseducation-chosen-best-ubunja

From the first letter of " the chosen miseducation" to the last contain monumental truths. My reason isn't far fetched and it is still a surprise to me.

There was this beautiful girl sometimes back who was so breath taken about me. To start with,I have nothing . not even something that's worth giving me attention. I wasn't able to reciprocate her love because I was busy trying to figure out what this girl want From me when she had loads of rich and good looking guys begging for her attention, while I had nothing!. So I was scared, cos I used to think girls only love you if you're good looking or rich. I didn't know what she saw in me. The only good thing about my life then was the fact that when I was in schoolI'm book smart and people respect me a lot in school.

when I read the chosen miseducation, her case came to mind. I have had cases of two other girls like this. And one idiot up there was trying to rubbish my submission here

when I have time, I'll create a thread about what transpired with the said girl so people can learn one or two things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
Alanikoko:

From the first letter of " the chosen miseducation" to the last contain monumental truths. My reason isn't far fetched and it is still a surprise to me.

There was this beautiful girl sometimes back who was so breath taken about me. To start with,I have nothing . not even something that's worth giving me attention. I wasn't able to reciprocate her love because I was busy trying to figure out what this girl want From me when she had loads of rich and good looking guys begging for her attention, while I had nothing!. So I was scared, cos I used to think girls only love you if you're good looking or rich. I didn't know what she saw in me. The only good thing about my life then was the fact that when I was in schoolI'm book smart and people respect me a lot in school.

when I read the chosen miseducation, her case came to mind. I have had cases of two other girls like this. And one idiot up there was trying to rubbish my submission here

when I have time, I'll create a thread about what transpired with the said girl so people can learn one or two things
if only guys trusted the Game enough to let women choose. A lot of the headaches and stresses and costs in dating happen because guys are trying to force themselves on girls who are not the least bit interested in them.

Pls find time and tell us your story. Every story helps to make truth clearer and easier to understand.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
It's another diick and asslicking thread for dem monamis, lol.

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 1:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
remember when someone said this to you?

24kmagic:

No offense but you talk too much.
How can you be quoting every male on this thread? I initially didn't want to reply you cos I know you enjoy mentioning people but I feel it's necessary. Please, reduce the way you talk, it's dem too much.

I just wonder how your to be husband will cope now that you will soon walk down the isle. Stop taking things you read here seriously and reduce the way you quote people.

Peace

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2019
ubunja:
if only guys trusted the Game enough to let women choose. A lot of the headaches and stresses and costs in dating happen because guys are trying to force themselves on girls who are not the least bit interested in them.

Pls find time and tell us your story. Every story helps to make truth clearer and easier to understand.

I'll always CC you when I update a thread and share my story. keep doing you even in the midst of one nasty comment below my post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

K
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2019
ubunja:

My WhatsApp status currently has the inscription" let women' chose". Almost all my friends were able to relate while I had Many of them sharing their story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by irumole1975: 7:18am On Dec 16, 2019
ubunja:

Chosen was actually a bomb shell. The OP was right. Ubunja we're expecting more. Been refreshing your profile like a jobless fowl,lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 16, 2019
ubunja:
big talk from a guy who bleeped someone's daughter for 3 straight months then threw her out. Tell us sir, Why didn't you marry your 2go GF?

Hello,
How old is your immaturity?
I tried to give you a polite definition but it kept fading. It's not 'miseducation,' 'tis just you recruiting people to project your frustration---it's your 'misconceptions.'
You encourage the 'playboy' trash, and willed and tutor a group of unwilling playboys how not to meet playgirls and what to do and donts? It doesn't work that way. You teach the males to be playboy 007; you teach them wickedness to the feminine gender. Males and females can be just neighbours, work-mate, or mere friends. Everything must not end in a relationship! You can never live without meeting females! Teach them what dating entails--marriage and not for sexual relation with random girls.

Whatever happened to being oneself and solely dating for marriage as it is scripturally allowed. You forget it's these immature pervs who jump about finding the vulnerable to sleep with and move on..and the female counterparts? Most created means not to feel used.
Sb who has a friend and demands negatively NOTHING from them will ne'er get negatively-abused.
You really are pained by your misdemeanors with the opp. sex but it's inexact; you received a good end for your start.
Grow up.

4 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Jasen1(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
ubunja:

We are happily married

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2019
Alanikoko:

mention me when u create the thread
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jasen1:

We are happily married
Nice try

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
0ppa:

Hello,
How old is your immaturity?
I tried to give you a polite definition but it kept fading. It's not 'miseducation,' 'tis just you recruiting people to project your frustration---it's your 'misconceptions.'
You encourage the 'playboy' trash, and willed and tutor a group of unwilling playboys how not to meet playgirls and what to do and donts? It doesn't work that way. You teach the males to be playboy 007; you teach them wickedness to the feminine gender. Males and females can be just neighbours, work-mate, or mere friends. Everything must not end in a relationship! You can never live without meeting females! Teach them what dating entails--marriage and not for sexual relation with random girls.

Whatever happened to being oneself and solely dating for marriage as it is scripturally allowed. You forget it's these immature pervs who jump about finding the vulnerable to sleep with and move on..and the female counterparts? Most created means not to feel used.
Sb who has a friend and demands negatively NOTHING from them will ne'er get negatively-abused.
You really are pained by your misdemeanors with the opp. sex but it's inexact; you received a good end for your start.
Grow up.
another frustrated hater vents.

6 Likes

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
irumole1975:

Chosen was actually a bomb shell. The OP was right. Ubunja we're expecting more. Been refreshing your profile like a jobless fowl,lol
chances of anything coming out this Dec are slim. Too much party vibes over here it's impossible to sit down, focus and write. Maybe 2020 is when I'll post anything, but I don't know. Just keep checking.
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
Alanikoko:

My WhatsApp status currently has the inscription" let women' chose". Almost all my friends were able to relate while I had Many of them sharing their story
Nice one bro. And I know I'm not the only one who would love to hear those stories. We love stories

1 Like

Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2019
ubunja:
another frustrated hater vents.
I'm not frustrated, juvenile. You are just so feminine.
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by ubunja(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2019
0ppa:

I'm not frustrated, juvenile. You are just so feminine.
good bye.
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by irumole1975: 8:29am On Dec 17, 2019
ubunja:
chances of anything coming out this Dec are slim. Too much party vibes over here it's impossible to sit down, focus and write. Maybe 2020 is when I'll post anything, but I don't know. Just keep checking.

If not December, make it January pls. On new year Eve.
Re: I Stumbled On Ubunja On Here by beejay501: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2019
ubunja:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You / She Needed My Dic For Her Ass For some Secs And I gave Her (with Photos) / Cutest Guy In Nìger(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.