Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. (1321 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by jackals(f): 7:15am On Nov 16, 2019
The miseducation he termed chosen is the best write-up I've ever related with. So true.

There are some truths in his dealings even tho he's one arrogant and pompous entitled person.

Seems monikers like pansophist, martinez39 are following the waves

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 16, 2019
My best of his write-up is "pleasure of the cash" because i can actually relate well to that!!!
I just checked the chosen nd im really surprised shocked,never knew a girl can love you to the extent of turning herself to a babymama!!! I always knew he admire virgin bt never knew he found one bt turned her to a babymama like WTF!!!
Actually guys don't know what they want,they want good girl bt when they found one they turned her to second hand or used girl nd later realized they can't marry her!!!

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Rextizzy: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2019
Pettyprincess:
My best of his write-up is "pleasure of the cash" because i can actually relate well to that!!!
I just checked the chosen nd im really surprised shocked,never knew a girl can love you to the extent of turning herself to a babymama!!! I always knew he admire virgin bt never knew he found one bt turned her to a babymama like WTF!!!
Actually guys don't know what they want,they want good girl bt when they found one they turned her to second hand or used girl nd later realized they can't marry her!!!
Says the liar who's dating an audio polish boyfriend, yeye person! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Rextizzy: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2019
jackals:
The miseducation he termed chosen is the best write-up I've ever related with. So true.

There are some truths in his dealings even tho he's one arrogant and pompous entitled person.

Ubunju is the messiah here, he has saved alot of dumb niggers from being used by those parasitic Nigerian girls. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Akinbahm(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2019
jackals:

So far, I will pick How women gold dig u he unleashed some hidden fact that only few understood....

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by harry2sexy(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2019
On scantily dressed ladies is the GOAT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by blinking001(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2019
On scantily dressed ladies is the bomb.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by kenir(m): 10:24am On Nov 16, 2019
U definitely haven't read "ON SHIT TESTING"

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by LarryBee1k: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2019
J

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by ubunja(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
"Game of Emotions" is my best. I read that regularly.

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by masterP042(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
ubunja:
"Game of Emotions" is my best. I read that regularly.
If the master says it's the best. It's definitely the best

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Maestro18(f): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
"Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts" I read this morning, afternoon and night... Incredible stuff

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Mystiquefia: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Rextizzy:
Ubunju is the messiah here, he has saved alot of dumb niggers from being used by those parasitic Nigerian girls. grin

Damn!!! I dey tell you. I never really used to be a fan of the romance section, I do politics more. But ever since I saw Ubunjas posts I became a frequent visitor to the romance section. I have learnt a whole lot from some of his essays ahswear. Sometimes I just keep reflecting on my previous relationships and then I tend to see so clearly where I got it all wrong. Ubunja is a Messiah... Today of all things I could be worried about, woman is the least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Miseducation: Is Chosen Is The Best Of Ubunja Miseducation. by Emodeee: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
How many likes for "the pleasures of the cash"cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

His This Really The Person That Has The Viral Crying Head? / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Confession Night Season �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.