Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Your Childhood Crush? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Childhood Crush? (16332 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Your Childhood Sucks Without This / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This – SEE HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
Let me take you back into time when you were just a little kid. Are you there? OK! Now tell me

Who was your childhood crush?
Did you finally let your crush know?
If not do you still feel the same way for them today?
If given the chance would you go back into time to relive those moments?
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2007
Who was your childhood crush? Hmm, this boy called Ayodele, in fact, I still like him now  smiley
Did you finally let your crush know? Actually yes! I went to nigeria last month and we both let each other know what we felt for each other, it's just a shame that i live in the UK and he lives in Nigeria
If given the chance would you go back into time to relive those moments? Yup!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tkb417(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
my childhood crush got married last year.
i still like her. her husband must not hear o
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Joey82(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2007
I moved arround a lot during childhood, was always d new boy elsewhere and never really had any childhood crush, @ least non that i can remember
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by busygal(f): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ poster

waohhhhhhh i love this Topic! well composed.

uhhhhhhhh ! my childhood crush is this sweet
looking Born Again guy i was doing shakara 4 in my secondary
school.
Did i finally let him know: Nop! he was inlove with another girl.
Would i go back 2 relive those moment:  Nop! cos when i saw him,
he wasn't looking as fine as i thout back then in school.
 {plenty water don pass under bridge now}
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by moondust(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2007
She was way way older than me. . .but I was still love struck. . .don't even know anything about her whereabouts today
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tete(f): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
I had two actuallynot at the same time. One my classmate and friend in secondary school, the other my brothers friend. Thank God I was the shy and quite type then so i never even considerered doing anything about it and I don't regret that choice. The feelings faded eventually. I would definitely relive those moments if it was possible it was all part of the fun of growing up wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by havanah: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
we moved around alot too cry cry

dont know what happened to him,we never met again cry cry cry

i never liked detention at school till we took one together cheesy cheesy

1st last and best detention ever,too bad i was a good girl in school grin grin grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
moondust:

She was way way older than me. . .but I was still love struck. . .don't even know anything about her whereabouts today
yeah me too sad
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
Enough! Don't let's even go there. From David in Primary school, Tokunbo in JSS, IK etc in SS,
had crushes like a plague. cheesy
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by bikokwe(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2007
Infact i was obsessed about her then is skool up to the point of even crammin the date i asked her out just to claim 'lover boy' but the response was NO.jesus as if dat was not enuf i still continue to chuk head.but when i remember that i go jut dey laugh.anyway dat na den.she is doin good in Ghana i would not mind to get along just as friends.tots
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by finekid(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2007
Was shy, so I guess them girls didn't know wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by tboy1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2007
Well, I've had 2:

First- I was in js3 and there was this girl(my sister's friend). Oh my lawd, the crush was so bad that whenever see waved to me, i could wave with my two hands.When she talked to me its was like slow motion and i won't even ere a word she said-I just stared at her.
I Finally told her i had a crush on her during Val's.

Second- The first time i saw this girl was also in js3, but very briefly because she was in another class, but when we looked at each other we would stare at each other for long.
Lucky, when we got to SS1 we were in the same class. For months we were both staring at each other, but none of us talked to each other. This was so bad that evrybody in class knew i liked her, so one of her best friend set us up, by calling me when she was with her and then running away.

All i said was hello, then asked from her home number. She wrote the number on a piece of paper. Before i left school that day, i remember writin the phone number in 3 different books incase i misplaced the number before i got home.After the first conversation(saturday afternoon) i found out from that she'd liked me since js3.You guys should have seen my smile when she told me, i smiled all the way to school the next monday.

She engaged now(in naija)
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by uche1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
Yeah, Olumide is her name i really love did i say that?  yes i did. but she stirred up feelings in me that, at the time, were very strange (but very nice! wink ) as a 12 year old! :B

I saw her last month and she's still looking pretty damn good.
Did you finally let your crush know . NO we are still friends though

If given the chance would you go back into time to relive those moments? Yes and i believe can still happen

oh God i am soooooo ashamed to admit this
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by donjazzie(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2007
This pretty looking gurl when we were back in primary sch Her name is Jennifer.

Yeah she actually knew i had a crush and we eventually kissed one i got to secondary sch.

Guess it's when i see her again i'll eventually know if i still feel the same way.

If Given a chance, Hell Yeah you wan try relive (ing) the moments again.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by efuah(f): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
tboy1:

Well, I've had 2:

First- I was in js3 and there was this girl(my sister's friend). Oh my lawd, the crush was so bad that whenever see waved to me, i could wave with my two hands.When she talked to me its was like slow motion and i won't even ere a word she said-I just stared at her.
I Finally told her i had a crush on her during Val's.

Second- The first time i saw this girl was also in js3, but very briefly because she was in another class, but when we looked at each other we would stare at each other for long.
Lucky, when we got to SS1 we were in the same class. For months we were both staring at each other, but none of us talked to each other. This was so bad that evrybody in class knew i liked her, so one of her best friend set us up, by calling me when she was with her and then running away.

All i said was hello, then asked from her home number. She wrote the number on a piece of paper. Before i left school that day, i remember writin the phone number in 3 different books incase i misplaced the number before i got home.After the first conversation(saturday afternoon) i found out from that she'd liked me since js3.You guys should have seen my smile when she told me, i smiled all the way to school the next monday.

She engaged now(in naija)

nice piece, av enjoyed reading cheesy
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2007
lol, ok this is one topic that brings back funny memories grin.

remember i had a huge crush on a boy. his mum and my mum are good friends. but as the saying goes, it was a crush and crushes die. though we are still good friends. cheesy

Have had a couple of minor crushes, not so serious. but i have long gotten over crushes. grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by BeckyUK(f): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ Poster, great thread!!!

@don jazzie: It's good to see that a man isn't ashamed let his feelings out

My response to the Thread:
Yes, my childhood crush, I can just picture his face now!!
No, I didn't let him that I had a crush in him
I would if knew his whereabouts
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by simplysmat(m): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
Theyve been many. From Kehinde in jSS3, Sandra lived in my area ( we saw for like everyday for 2 years) , now I'm in Yabatech and there's Wuraola. The strange thing is I never got with any of them. I'm trying for this 3rd one and I have no idea how its goin. MAKE UNA WISH ME LUCK.

, AND IF WURA SEES THIS , well
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by yimiton(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
My Crush: . . . . Iziokhai
Letting him know. . . . . Yes, he thought me to swim and and ran away to the USA
still feel that way. . . . . Emm. . . still think he's cool
The opportunity. . . . . . Yes, it sure was fun.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by donjazzie(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ beckyUK

A man's got to be a man.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Akhan1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2007
waooooooo.the moment i saw this topic the flash of her beautiful face came to my mind.well her name is jenifer onaguama.it all

happen when we were in pry 5.

i no think say i go fit go back to her cos she is not the jenn i know b4.u know ppl change
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by joochet: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2007
Well yeah! i actually had this really GIGANTIC
crush on one of my school teachers but that was wayback in primary school.
i was always looking 4 excuses to take a class problem or 2 just report someone.
any way that was along time ago. i now just think of it and laugh.
growing up was indeed fun.
if given a chance again to grow i will MOST DEF change my my idea of what a crush should be that's all.  

note this is a friend's xperience
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Akhan1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2007
o boy u bad o. which kay crush b that
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by jkpretty(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
Yes i had this one crush i could never forget, yes, his name is tosin

I went to a single sex secondary school some F.G.G.Cso it was initially hard for me to flow with guys,i was in s.s2, but thank God i had brothers with friends. This guy was my brother's friend, & he had finished from K.C. He's got brains to kill for & particularly cute. I would look at this guy, & would wish we were the only ones on earth, i would imagine so many things with this guy, even imagine some discussions in front of the mirror, I would smile & answer myself back. I would create imaginary conversations that i was thinking he'll one day ask & i would prepare answers. But He just always saw me then as his friend's little sister.

There was even a particular day, he came to my place, that my brother wasn't at home, "i came to see u" he said, and i thought that was it, when i opened the door, he said he wanted to collect a particular text book I guess he needed for jamb, i gave that txt book to him slowly praying & wishing hard he'ld say something else but he didn't & left.

I never told him how i felt, but he came back two years later tripping & falling flat for me. It was quite strange for the fact that my own feelings were then gone. He was then in Lag Medicine, but i simply could not bring my self back. It was either i was ahead of him sort of or my mirror was seeing somebody else. wink
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Busta(f): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2007
can't remember
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Scopium: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2007
Well I had my own crush as well back in primary 4.
Her name is Deborah
Thick lips, dark complexion
Beautiful and brilliant a rare combination.
I never told her I was too shy and I regretted it
I don't feel that way now, never seen her again since primary school
I used to follow her like CIA agent on our way home till she goes into their compound
It's such a lovely memory.

On the other hand two different girls that had crush on me told me and I just said OK and nothing serious.
One stayed in the same street with me, the other was in the same primary school. The funny
thing about the latter was that she's an identical twin. I can't even tell who is who both were in 4B
while I was in 4A with Deborah. The school is New Haven Primary Upper Chime Avenue Enugu
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by onyekang1(f): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
jkpretty:

Yes i had this one crush i could never forget, yes, his name is tosin

I went to a single sex secondary school some F.G.G.Cso it was initially hard for me to flow with guys,i was in s.s2, but thank God i had brothers with friends. This guy was my brother's friend, & he had finished from K.C. He's got brains to kill for & particularly cute. I would look at this guy, & would wish we were the only ones on earth, i would imagine so many things with this guy, even imagine some discussions in front of the mirror, I would smile & answer myself back. I would create imaginary conversations that i was thinking he'll one day ask & i would prepare answers. But He just always saw me then as his friend's little sister.

There was even a particular day, he came to my place, that my brother wasn't at home, "i came to see u" he said, and i thought that was it, when i opened the door, he said he wanted to collect a particular text book I guess he needed for jamb, i gave that txt book to him slowly praying & wishing hard he'ld say something else but he didn't & left.

I never told him how i felt, but he came back two years later tripping & falling flat for me. It was quite strange for the fact that my own feelings were then gone. He was then in Lag Medicine, but i simply could not bring my self back. It was either i was ahead of him sort of or my mirror was seeing somebody else. wink

Nice one,almost laughed my ribs out grin grin

@poster

yeah had a crush 4 dis handsome guy while in secondary school.lik u said its a crush though i still wish i would c him again wink grin
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by chilla(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
Yeah, i had one. a cool guy but was very naive to open up then.
Wish i could let him knw now but he is late. He died in a car crash.
The amazn thing is i still love him even in death. cry
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Seun(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
Death intensifies love, of course. A dead lover cannot jilt you or hurt you in any way.
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by Hugoboi(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
Yeah, i had one. a cool guy but was very naive to open up then.
Wish i could let him knw now but he is late. He died in a car crash.
The amazn thing is i still love him even in death

Awww!! Tha was so soo sweet!!
Re: Your Childhood Crush? by MRD1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
had no time for crushes, I was living my dreams out , had a girlfreind @ 3yrs was spanking them by 6yrs  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Dating A Stingy Guy / Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.