Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) (16472 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready / Dilemma Of A Single Female Banker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2013
I'm back again and this time with a genuine question to ask, though nothing new.

Had sex with this lady some time back and eh... Because of the heat of the whole thing condom was not used for only one round sha. Received the shocker of my life when she called and told me over the phone that she was pregnant and would have aborted it but wanted to tell me before embarking on the abortion.

I was shaken, the normal thing that happens to every young guy when a girl tells him she is pregnant but then I was brought back when she says she wants to abort the baby. I have never liked the idea of abortion and would not want the blood of a child on my hand. I have the secret desire of fathering a child at a tender age but then when I told her not to do anything to the pregnancy, she flared up. Maintaining she wants to terminate the pregnancy.

You know how it is, she wants me to foot the bill.

Is she trying to milk some money from me or could the pregnacy be genuine. I have not closed my eyes in sleep since she gave me the news, I trust you guys here to help me out.

No insults please.... And making reference to HIV would not be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmm.....brb!

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by overdrive(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls how much does a pregnancy test cost.if positive tell her u are anti_abortion.if she wants to go ahead with d d&c she can go on so far u hv made ur mind known.gd luck

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2013
overdrive: Pls how much does a pregnancy test cost.if positive tell her u are anti_abortion.if she wants to go ahead with d d&c she can go on so far u hv made ur mind known.gd luck

Thanks... Was thinking of this one, but will surely go for the test first.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 9:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Has she been pregnant for you before? If no then Go for pregnancy test.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise: Has she been pregnant for you before? If no then Go for pregnancy test.

Nope... This is my first time of getting a girl pregnant.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Mar 21, 2013
If she wants to abort, she should pay for it.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Nope... This is my first time of getting a girl pregnant.
Congratulations once again for being a daddy. Welcome to my world grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:14am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Congratulations once again for being a daddy. Welcome to my world grin

See this man... You are making light this matter that has given me both headache, fever and restlessness combined abi.

Did you father a child like me? As in, same way?
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by greedie1(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2013
a strip is as cheap as 100#, buy her a dozen if u will... just make sure she is really pregnant then tell her how happy u r to be a father at a young age, shop for baby clothes, buy a calendar, try to register her for antenatal. She may decide to go ahead wit d abortion but not wit ur consent....or money!

4 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
a strip is as cheap as 100#, buy her a dozen if u will... just make sure she is really pregnant then tell her how happy u r to be a father at a young age, shop for baby clothes, buy a calendar, try to register her for antenatal. She may decide to go ahead wit d abortion but not wit ur consent....or money!

Prays your idea works o embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Prays your idea works o embarassed embarassed embarassed
U don jam! grin grin grin

Happy Father's Day.

4 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I followed through the door and not the window cool

5 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2013
gree-die:
Kpoko! On point!!!
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don jam! grin grin grin

Happy Father's Day.

I had to take down that picture because of you.

How you dey na... Me go act like nothing dey happen until that belly of hers bulges out for sure, them amma introduce her to mama. She go happy to get grand pikin from her 6th pikin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2013
Congrats.!! Baba ireti

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:

You should have told me na. Me did some window things and I got caught.

Damn. Will think with my the head on my neck next time not the one between my legs cry cry
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Congrats.!! Baba ireti

O God... Thanks in advance.

You guys just made me forget my troubles.

**Sets next plan in motion as he picks up the phone**
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by KINGwax(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

See this man... You are making light this matter that has given me both headache, fever and restlessness combined abi.

it didn't give u HIV, Only headache?
Guy, be shaking. I mean, be scared!

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You should have told me na. Me did some window things and I got caught.

Damn. Will think with my the head on my neck next time not the one between my legs cry cry
When was your sexarche? grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: it didn't give u HIV, Only headache?
Guy, be shaking. I mean, be scared!

I know some people will alwayz come with their theory.

GTH... Aint scared and won't be so chillax
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
When was your sexarche? grin

You know I had to google that word so I can have a suitable answer for you.

Aint no kid but this is the first time I'm dealing with something like this.

Started doing stuffs since I was .... well... a long time ago grin grin grin
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Tascocent(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxybone I know, foxybone Rebirth I know, foxy_ultimate I know.................foxybone junior I want to know.......lol. Any way go for d test first abeg. Welcome back Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by ITbomb(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2013
Ask Martha whether she will be willing to take care of the child
Otherwise press delete
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by xynerise: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You know I had to google that word so I can have a suitable answer for you.

Aint no kid but this is the first time I'm dealing with something like this.

Started doing stuffs since I was .... well... a long time ago grin grin grin
You should be master of averting pregnancy by now tongue
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2013
Tascocent: Foxybone I know, foxybone Rebirth I know, foxy_ultimate I know.................foxybone junior I want to know.......lol. Any way go for d test first abeg. Welcome back Bro.

Buhahahahahaha..... grin grin grin grin

I think I will write something of this nature next time (if it ever repeats itself) in a pitiable way to draw your condolences.

Chei... See as you make me dey laugh and cry at the same time.
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2013
ITbomb: Ask Martha whether she will be willing to take care of the child
Otherwise press delete

Stop being a prophet here jor. Did I mention names? Stop na angry angry
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:

Sticking to condoms was one thing, using the last one the previous night only to have a greater urge in the morning is another. Men... I felt it was safe embarassed embarassed
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I had to take down that picture because of you.

How you dey na... Me go act like nothing dey happen until that belly of hers bulges out for sure, them amma introduce her to mama. She go happy to get grand pikin from her 6th pikin grin grin grin
Oh lawd! Wait o, dis babe u chook, una date? Abi na 1 shot? Do u actually see urself settling down wiv her? Or u just trying to d right thing d wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oh lawd! Wait o, dis babe u chook, una date? Abi na 1 shot? Do u actually see urself settling down wiv her? Or u just trying to d right thing d wrong way.

Settling down... uhn uhn... Capital NOPE...

Doing the right thing the wrong way, YES.

Dated.... Still dating sha but the romance go soon fizzle out
Re: The Dilemma Of Foxybone ( She's Pregnant ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
I go dash u back hand slap one day. Keep boosting ur boring diary wiv my handle u hia? Antelope! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.