Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China (7564 Views)

Isa Jere Idris Disguises As Passport Applicant, Catches Corrupt Officials / BREAKING: I Will Consider Amnesty For Corrupt Persons Willing To Surrender Loot / FG Shielding Akpabio From Prosecution For Corrupt Allegation ― Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

I doubt if its same china we are referring to...or perhaps you mean that part of aba thats called chinatown.

no digression. i just want you to count the things invented by chinese.

the abacus in the chinatown not included.

even you can name only one item, i will give up my thread immediately!
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Subduer: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

Thanks...op help your self on a simple study on the chinese economy and see the tremendous steps they have made since the 80's while here we have been going backwards.
Nigeria is backwards for deliberately REFUSING to invest freely derived Oil Revenues in areas with intrinsic coefficient multiplier on the economy. I won't elaborate.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
kattytamer:

Thanks...op help your self on a simple study on the chinese economy and see the tremendous steps they have made since the 80's while here we have been going backwards.

i see no development, except that the suicide rate in china rockets up higher every year.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Subduer: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
No idea is original
Have you heard that before?
Sham! That's why Patency Office is redundant in Nigeria.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
You are honestly starting to sound like a hater!
Where does those innoson engines come from?
Those Chinese trucks?
Google Shenyang Liming Aircraft Engine Company,
You don't know anything about China, you are just hating what you should be copying
Nigeria is still at the rice production stage, struggling to feed it's people, struggling with almajiri kids, herdsmen/farmers conflicts,
You better wake up bro

igbesachick:

china makes no planes. the alleged c919 is an assembled plane. its motor from boering, its fusilage from airbus, its ventilation system from general dynamics.....

china makes no cars. china can not make the most crucial part of the car, its motor. all motors are imported from abroad, especially from japan....

chinese residents dismantling 5g stations, out of fear of the radiactive which is the cancer agent. because in china, 5g is achieved by simply multiplying the transmitting stations. it is a failed pirate tech. american 5g is based on satellites , not these funny stations camouflaged among the residency.

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olominira:
This op is ignorant. What I mean is that the original poster lacks basic knowledge about China. Have you been to China or lived there?

I've been a number of countries around the world, and my ratings for the best countries are Japan, Singapore, South Korea and then China.

I would definitely give it to China because of her huge population. Firstly, all parts of China are extremely safe except Xinjiang where they're Muslims minority.

2. Sinopec you talked about, you can hardly see more than 10 vehicles on a quene for fuel talk less of scarcity of fuel. We're talking of 1.4 billion people that import fuel.

3. Every village, every tunnel, has 4G and 24 hrs electricity. Currently, there are 54,000 5G networks with promise of covering the entire country by 2021

4. China has strict rules and regulations. Please, never in your life say what you know nothing about. In Heilongjiang province, a particular guy caused an accident for roadrange, he was sentenced. People who commit crimes are being punished including death sentence and it usually takes about 60 days

5. Chinese women make up about 40% global women billionaires. When it comes to National development, their women are top notch

6. I'm scared, this op is likely to be one of the western media agents in charge of propaganda on African biggest forum against the Chinese. Chinese are not angels but they are better partners than the west that loot Africa for decades. They are now afraid of the future of Africa because of involvement of Chinese involvement in infrastructure, Scholarship to Africans etc

you love china for it has a big population? and most chinese hate the fake serene facade, which is a flimsy cover of all the problems. and you will be arrested,once you utter some "noise", that is why such a big country can appear so "peaceful".

actually, china is a fascism and terrorism country.

in chinese, this is called 贼喊捉贼,the thieve is yelling to catch the thieve.

muslim minority in china are victims.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olominira:
This op is ignorant. What I mean is that the original poster lacks basic knowledge about China. Have you been to China or lived there?

I've been a number of countries around the world, and my ratings for the best countries are Japan, Singapore, South Korea and then China.

I would definitely give it to China because of her huge population. Firstly, all parts of China are extremely safe except Xinjiang where they're Muslims minority.

2. Sinopec you talked about, you can hardly see more than 10 vehicles on a quene for fuel talk less of scarcity of fuel. We're talking of 1.4 billion people that import fuel.

3. Every village, every tunnel, has 4G and 24 hrs electricity. Currently, there are 54,000 5G networks with promise of covering the entire country by 2021

4. China has strict rules and regulations. Please, never in your life say what you know nothing about. In Heilongjiang province, a particular guy caused an accident for roadrange, he was sentenced. People who commit crimes are being punished including death sentence and it usually takes about 60 days

5. Chinese women make up about 40% global women billionaires. When it comes to National development, their women are top notch

6. I'm scared, this op is likely to be one of the western media agents in charge of propaganda on African biggest forum against the Chinese. Chinese are not angels but they are better partners than the west that loot Africa for decades. They are now afraid of the future of Africa because of involvement of Chinese involvement in infrastructure, Scholarship to Africans etc

I'm afraid for the future of Africa because of people like op, if he's an African anyway. Today, an average Chinese can sleep without thinking about western invasion, compared to Africans that are at the mercy of western powers.

China is a better place to raise family than the almighty america. I know many of Americans who married to Chinese and don't want to come back to the US.

no queues for oil? that is because among these 1400 million people, 1390 million are poor shiet, who can not afford a car. of course they dont give a shiet to oil issues.

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
No idea is original new tech feeds on old tech, it has been like that since the invention of fire,

It has nothing to do with patents, Egyptian tech has and is still being studied till this day, that is what I mean, don't listen to your colonizers and enslavers, Africa should be copying china in order to avoid another recolonization

Learn something new today;

Biomimicry is an approach to innovation that seeks sustainable solutions to human challenges by emulating nature's time-tested patterns and strategies. The goal is to create products, processes, and policies—new ways of living—that are well-adapted to life on earth over the long haul.

No idea is original!

Subduer:

Sham! That's why Patency Office is redundant in Nigeria.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olominira:

I've been a number of countries around the world, and my ratings for the best countries are Japan, Singapore, South Korea and then China

3. Every village, every tunnel, has 4G and 24 hrs electricity. Currently, there are 54,000 5G networks with promise of covering the entire country

chinese residents dismantling 5g stations, out of fear of the radiactive which is the cancer agent. because in china, 5g is achieved by simply multiplying the transmitting stations. it is a failed pirate tech. american 5g is based on satellites , not these funny stations camouflaged among the residency.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Look, the first "satelite" was from Russia,
What did America do? It studied, through espionage the tech used and developed something better, in the race for self preservation, nobody cares how you did it.

Same for nuclear weapons, if you want to play the noble fool, you get taught a lesson like Japan (Nagasaki/Hiroshima)

igbesachick:

but the sad fact is , all the ideas in china are pilfered from the west while the west just snatch a few curious ideas from the east as something inferior but interesting.

dont you feel it strange? although your statement is strange enough.

if nothing is original, how come the first idea? and why there should be patent rights ?
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olominira:
This op is ignor

sure, in china, if you mention "corruption" this word, let alone to discuss it, you will be arrested by the internet cops . too many spies and rascals to help the government to clamp down people's minds and actions.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olominira:
This op is ignorant.

but you forget to mention, chinese drown most female babies each year in the world, that happens in the countryside, where 90% of the chinese population reside.

beyond the few patches of the city oasis, the rest is a cannibalistic hell.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by darkwan: 1:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

1) to realize does not mean to find out a practical way to solve the problem. anyway, the distance and rudimentary differences between china and the west world are so insurmountably huge that, no reason to expect by any way china can catch up with the latter.

2) for thousands of years, china has been a leading civilization for its economy, its expedient way to juggle things , to hustle. they achieve little besides this. no literature, no art, no tech, no social norm...all of which are the cornerstone of modern society.

3) and it refuses to learn after the west way,except only copying its economy mode. it seems like china wishes a dead man to grow a robust arm while other parts are left to be atrophied.

4) nigeria borrows money? but have you heard it has ever returned the money ? more often than not is , china annuls the debt after several futile attempts to recover it. china has benifited a lot by the ceded rights to exploit the mine resources in africa, which is much more than the moeny it lends.

5) as to nepa, i guess if the business it is running is run by a private company, it will be more efficient. i always doubt the efficiency of the state run conglomerates, no matter it is cncc or sinopec...

that is absolutly not true....
you do know chinese invented gun powder,right....??
but they didnt used it for war,they used it for celebrations....
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olominira:
T

I'm afraid for the future of Africa because of people like op, if he's an African anyway. Today, an average Chinese can sleep without thinking about western invasion, compared to Africans that are at the mercy of western powers.

China is a better place to raise family than the almighty america. I know many of Americans who married to Chinese and don't want to come back to the US.

do you think a west media will hire a person like me, who is trying hard to speak correct english , to be its agent?

and who wants to sleep without fearing "west invasion""? that is a mind set of the last centuries. and the fake chinese patriotism in the chinese media daily bombards the chinese to bored to die that, they should fear and hate the invasive japanese. brainwash trash.

yup, dont you see those ugly chinese die to stay in africa, for money, for cheap sex, for racial superiority they dont have elsewhere ? same are white devils in china.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Those Chinese trucks?
You don't know anything about China, you are just hating what you should be copying
Nigeria is still at the rice production stage, struggling to feed it's people, struggling with almajiri kids, herdsmen/farmers conflicts,
You better wake up bro

just remember, every chinese car has a japanese heart, the motor.

why the chinese workers are so low paid? they do the brainless simple work, such as assembling or tinkering...

when one day, this work goes to africa, you will taste that bitter taste. it is worse than a slave. seems some chinese factories are moving to africa, under the euphemism of "industry transfer"
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Subduer: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
What did America do? It studied, through espionage the tech used and developed something better, in the race for self preservation, nobody cares how you did it.

Same for nuclear weapons, if you want to play the noble fool, you get taught a lesson like Japan (Nagasaki/Hiroshima)
Just no write wetin you no know.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Subduer:

Just no write wetin you no know.

Prove me wrong
Nothing wrong with learning new things.
Don't just make ignorant retorts
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Those Chinese trucks?
You better wake up bro

this carrier is a disgrace for chinese.

it was made by russia.

when it was finished in a habour in black sea, turky , a country always belittled by china, stood out , and refused to give it a pass through the istanbul strait.

so, it stayed in black sea for 2 years.

finally, china surrendered, secretly accorded 5 arrogant pacts from turky, one of which was, china should open its tourism market to turky... speechless.

1 Like

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow u mean it's less than $90 per month Nigerian minimum wage??

Are innoson engines Japanese ?

The problem with the black race is our lack of self preservation. Hyping western tech and products you and your fellow citizens can't afford.

China would survive another 100 years, but Nigeria, hmmmmm we are battling sharia down here

igbesachick:

just remember, every chinese car has a japanese heart, the motor.

why the chinese workers are so low paid? they do the brainless simple work, such as assembling or tinkering...

when one day, this work goes to africa, you will taste that bitter taste. it is worse than a slave. seems some chinese factories are moving to africa, under the euphemism of "industry transfer"
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
darkwan:

chinese did invent gun powder, but it was used as a stuff to scare away the ghosts.

and the gun powder in west was invented by themselves, and they used it to conquer the,world , to spread civilization. just google the history of gun powder and its renowned people.

gun powder, another stigma for chinese.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

no matter caucasian russia or caucasian usa, it has nothing to do with asian china.

russian stole the knowlege of einstein (in usa) to develop the space tech.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by darkwan: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

chinese did invent gun powder, but it was used as a stuff to scare away the ghosts.

and the gun powder in west was invented by themselves, and they used it to conquer the,world , to spread civilization. just google the history of gun powder and its renowned people.

you remember that story about that guy marco polo....??
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
The Chinese aircraft carrier programme is the development, production and operation of aircraft carriers by China, primarily driven by the People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN). China has had ambitions to operate aircraft carriers since the 1970s, but at that time had never owned or operated an aircraft carrier before.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Chinese aircraft carrier programme -

The Chinese Navy Is Building An Incredible Number Of Warships

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutton/2019/12/15/china-is-building-an-incredible-number-of-warships/

https://www.scmp.com › article
China launches first home-built aircraft carrier in latest display of growing naval ...

www.businessinsider.com
Satellite images reveal what appears to be China's aircraft carrier 'factory'

You know Nigeria now buys planes from Pakistan ?

igbesachick:

this carrier is a disgrace for chinese.

it was made by russia.

when it was finished in a habour in black sea, turky , a country always belittled by china, stood out , and refused to give it a pass through the istanbul strait.

so, it stayed in black sea for 2 years.

finally, china surrendered, secretly accorded 5 arrogant pacts from turky, one of which was, china should open its tourism market to turky... speechless.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by Subduer: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

You're too much.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
No idea is original new tech feeds on old tech, it has been like that since the invention of fire,

It has nothing to do with patents, Egyptian tech has and is still being studied till this day, that is what I mean, don't listen to your colonizers and enslavers, Africa should be copying china in order to avoid another recolonization

Learn something new today;

Biomimicry is an approach to innovation that seeks sustainable solutions to human challenges by emulating nature's time-tested patterns and strategies. The goal is to create products, processes, and policies—new ways of living—that are well-adapted to life on earth over the long haul.

No idea is original!

so, to exchange for 1 technology of ancient egypt , which is the tech of how to build the pyramids, the british should supply 1 million new tech ?

sounds like the earlier you are born , the more benefit you will have.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
darkwan:

ancient chinese invented paper, not for books, but for the tapers used for mourning the death.

the compass, not for the great ocean discovery, but for the gambling tool !

disgusting !
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Do you understand the meaning of self preservation?
Have you heard about WW1, WW2, Cold War?
You think if Biafra has won the Nigerian army with modified British weapons their victory wouldn't count?
Don't worry Adeboye would build a church as big as Ibadan soon,
That's all we need down here

igbesachick:

no matter caucasian russia or caucasian usa, it has nothing to do with asian china.

russian stole the knowlege of einstein (in usa) to develop the space tech.

Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Wow u mean it's less than $90 per month Nigerian minimum wage??

Are innoson engines Japanese ?

The problem with the black race is our lack of self preservation. Hyping western tech and products you and your fellow citizens can't afford.

China would survive another 100 years, but Nigeria, hmmmmm we are battling sharia down here

i say chinese car, how should i know your innoson cars?
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
darkwan:

you remember that story about that guy marco polo....??

why always the whites travel to other colored people's territory? sometimes with guns, sometimes with a fake smile , a thumbs up and a camera, somtines like macro polo, with a great curiosity which distinguishes a great people .

foiled by macro polo, china again adds a stigma to itself.
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by darkwan: 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

ancient chinese invented paper, not for books, but for the tapers used for mourning the death.

the compass, not for the great ocean discovery, but for the gambling tool !

disgusting !

why disgusting....??
you prefer people that always like to wage war....??
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by darkwan: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
igbesachick:

why always the whites travel to other colored people's territory? sometimes with guns, sometimes with a fake smile , a thumbs up and a camera, somtines like macro polo, with a great curiosity which distinguishes a great people .

foiled by macro polo, china again adds a stigma to itself.

i dont understand what you are trying to say....
what is this stigma stuff with china all about....??
Re: Magnificent Jails For Corrupt Officials In China by igbesachick: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
The Chinese aircraft carrier programme [color=#990000][/color]is the development, production and operation of aircraft carriers by China, primarily driven by the People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN). China has had ambitions to operate aircraft carriers since the 1970s, but at that time had never owned or operated an aircraft carrier before.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Chinese aircraft carrier programme -

The Chinese Navy Is Building An Incredible Number Of Warships

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hisutton/2019/12/15/china-is-building-an-incredible-number-of-warships/

https://www.scmp.com › article
China launches first home-built aircraft carrier in latest display of growing naval ...

www.businessinsider.com
Satellite images reveal what appears to be China's aircraft carrier 'factory'

You know Nigeria now buys planes from Pakistan ?

nigeria also has many programmes, one of which is to send men to the mars.

programmes=wishes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Halts Schedule To See People With Disabilities (Video) / 16 Major Achievements Of Buhari As Head Of State / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.