Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) (46903 Views)

Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Suspected Female Kidnapper Arrested In Onitsha. Photos / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wicked aunty!
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by baratech: 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Very bad
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Better
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
ghettokid1:
VERDICT:
DEATH BY FUCKING:
Fvck her for 40days and 40nights, then lock her up in the same room with rape convicts for 1month.
Case closed

My Guy stop using free mode grin grin
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Grupo(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why is it always a woman battering another man's child?

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by back2sender: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
The maltreatment of housemaid is very rampant with Igbo ladies, seems thier husband's are enjoying it if not this nonsense should have stopped

3 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
nochillatalll:

My Guy stop using free mode grin grin
Who get time for free mode?
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by CasNova(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Child abuse and domestic abuse are some of the ills of our society.
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Emma911:
Wicked world.

Meanwhile, Watch latest update on the viral Pastor who disrupted her daughter's proposal and embarrassed the man �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxahfPXvjTk

You Don add pepper join. Who tell you it's The pastor's daughter.
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Thithi1(f): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Tit for Tat let’s break her head also. Meanwhile, you can get all types of fabrics at an affordable price contact me on 09052361297
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Saint92: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Some women sef........Because she is not your child, that's why you can't control ur temper. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
reccy:
Break hers too
These days, an eyes to an eyes make the world a better place...
Abi! Sharp sharp no time to waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Nazgul45(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
I feel bitter when is see posts like this. Some women are an annex of Hell on earth direct descendants and disciples of Lucifer. This is a luciferous act. Why enslave another mans child when your own is given due diligent preferential treatment. Its sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by abbey621(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you are surprised by this then what would you say to a parent that did this to his or her own child? Some of us were disciplined far worse than this when little. I remember a teenage boy was caught smoking marijuana, the dad tied him to the ceiling fan, poured water on him and flogged him for several hours. I remember a girl stole her father's savings and gave it to a lover, the dad in a moment of rage gave her 1-2 combo slap, girl was in hospital for several days. If you want to help the girl, help her but let's not act like this is new or earth shattering, even if you jail the madam and take the girl away, sooner or later she'll be abandoned again because even good samaritans or welfare centres run out of funds in this sh*thole of a country!

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by munafav(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wicked woman...Let the parent of the child deal with her...
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Bighead9: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm, Igbos and anger.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
the guy reporting the incident typed "I mate her on my way to buy akara this Sunday morning"

some typo-errors and auto-correct fit put person in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by garetz: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
wickedness
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Jasen1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Igbo women sha

5 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Firefox01: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Flatheaded women should be declared an epidemic to children that aren't theirs. Chai! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by webngnews: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Martinez39(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
... but they told us women are way more compassionate and caring than men, and we were satiated with the talk of maternal instincts to convince us women are better in morality and nurturing. So, what is this? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
ijewejones:
Now is the time to separate terms(man & woman)

Women can pretend & the evil they nurture in them is more dangerous than nuclear weapon..

Fear women!!!

To the devil that did this to the girl should be rough handled this way

Women are the most wicked creature on the earth. If you know you know.
Concerning this woman, they shld open her puna and put in red hot iron and set her free.

Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. What a wicked world
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Chiomaegwuoba02(f): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is very bad.
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by seangy4konji: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is it. Ile Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by dahnimoh(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Make I go shit first before I go know wetin I go talk

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Sholaco: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Na their way.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by ijewejones: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Gforce2015:

Women are the most wicked creature on the earth. If you know you know.
Concerning this woman, they shld open her puna and put in red hot iron and set her free.

Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth. What a wicked world

Guy ehh..If not one thing,make them do worst than that
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by YorubaLord: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kill the bastard! angry
Re: Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) by Ezehillary(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
wicked world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Drug Peddler Escapes From Indian Prison Few Hours Before Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.