Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (81134 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 17, 2019
hooha:

All these pre-marital sex sex sex sex sex...
*pre* means before.. should be post marital sex. By the way, wetin be MAGUN

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by kingxsamz(m): 5:09am On Dec 17, 2019
WildChild00:

Stop abusing this innocent kinder....

What? undecided
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:41am On Dec 17, 2019
Mighty woman in battle while doing the Rock and Roll on top the man got served grin
The man must be cumming when Mountain on top refused to shift.

If the man like himself he should not provoke the woman on top him further with blame because she is in the position to pound him with punishing stokes

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by segebase(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2019
I hope mine no b like DAT ...I don put holy wate inside
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Alfather: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2019
imiski:
Where are all those feminist that like calling men dogs. You won't see them on threads like this. But if it were to be a married man caught in the act you would see their ugly arses on this thread.
a man is entitle to marry as many wifes as he want... It was reverse because of population control

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by BareFacedLies(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Since when did it become a crime for two consenting adults to have sex?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Kingluqman(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2019
I Dey find this kind Jax I swear grin
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by NaijadrivaCars: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2019
Magun Thunderbolt!!!
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by sanemind2(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2019
If you need NEW external drive with HD movies at affordable rate, check my signature
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Flier: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

I think majority of women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

The men too that flirts & sleeps with married women too are just not thinking right upstairs.

I am just saddened when I read stories like this. Seems marriage is overrated after all?

Just sad...
Majority are happy,only few bad eggs

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by lollybizzu(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2019
imiski:
Where are all those feminist that like calling men dogs. You won't see them on threads like this. But if it were to be a married man caught in the act you would see their ugly arses on this thread.

How do you know the man isn't married too?
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by etrange: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

I think majority of women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

The men too that flirts & sleeps with married women too are just not thinking right upstairs.

I am just saddened when I read stories like this. Seems marriage is overrated after all?

Just sad...

It's always about women in here..

Kindly direct the same question to the numerous men that cheat on their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by emkz: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2019
Please those who are in tune with tradition, can you shed some light on the dynamics of magun?

For example, what force glues them together because that man's penis must have shrinked in the chaos, so he cannot be technically inside her. There was an article that talked about magnetic resonance imaging during sexual intercourse here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC28302/

My question is whether the holding force is electrical, magnetic or nuclear. Whatever it is, understanding the dynamics of magun would help us address the question of magnetic levitation, African style, which can help us to drive rail, prevent accidents and hold aircraft in the air before crashing.

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by realstars: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Sex goes wrong.

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by xynerise: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2019
Don't be surprised that the husband is also guilty of cheating
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by techstack: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2019
Lol The guy looks like black Adolf Hitler with his mustache

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by toprealman: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

Just sad...
Not being happy ain't no good reason to ride every available preek
A wayward person is wayward.........end of.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
gringringringringringringrin i love dis
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
Lolz... i wonder why she's crying, is it the pain of her husband finding out or the disgrace on camera, because i know it definitely ain't because she's remorseful grin

2 Likes

imiski:

If I am not mistaken, there is also a man in this scenario...
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2019
xynerise:
Don't be surprised that the husband is also guilty of cheating
it not bad
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by mimimile93: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Naija women ehn!
Made4NaijaM4N:
A video shared online purportedly shows a wife crying after her husband caught her naked and stuck on a man while having sex.

In the video, the husband is seen confronting his wife and her lover who were on a bed. He mentioned how he suspected her of cheating so he placed "Magun" charm on her so she'll be stuck to any man she has sex with.

The "Magun" appears to have worked because the woman is seen crying while still sitting astride her lover, unable to extricate herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l9GEJSmbLw

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6IxAmKJvpM/
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by favinvest: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Yohh:
That's vaginismus, forget anything called magun.

No its called Penis Capnivus

https://www.healthline.com/health/healthy-sex/penis-captivus
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2019
emkz:
Please those who are in tune with tradition, can you shed some light on the dynamics of magun?
Scientific explanation

The magun phenomenon is apparently not unique to Nigeria. There have been cases in other countries such as Kenya and in Zimbabwe, the phenomenon is called Runyoka.

There have been some scientific explanations that try to explain this phenomenon. The first is Penis Captivus, a rare occurrence in heterosexual intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual, or due to an engorged penis, making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

Another is Vaginismus which occurs when a woman has sexual intercourse with guilt. This might cause the physiology of the woman to be altered so the vagina tightens around the penis in a series of spasms.

Whichever the case, there is still some mystery surrounding magun, because how else can you explain the need for the husband to cancel the charm?
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Pavarottii(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2019
Fake story... Magun ko, magun ni... Who stopped the videoing... Something that her face is not showing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by djbussy(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2019
No body holy pass. How am I sure you didn't use human blood to get this juju. Lucifer agents give nothing for free. U too get skeleton for account.
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2019
emkz:

For example, what force glues them together because that man's penis must have shrinked in the chaos, so he cannot be technically inside her. There was an article that talked about magnetic resonance imaging during sexual intercourse here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC28302/

My question is whether the holding force is electrical, magnetic or nuclear. Whatever it is, understanding the dynamics of magun would help us address the question of magnetic levitation, African style, which can help us to drive rail, prevent accidents and hold aircraft in the air before crashing.
Scientific explanation

The magun phenomenon is apparently not unique to Nigeria. There have been cases in other countries such as Kenya and in Zimbabwe, the phenomenon is called Runyoka.

There have been some scientific explanations that try to explain this phenomenon. The first is Penis Captivus, a rare occurrence in heterosexual intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual, or due to an engorged penis, making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

Another is Vaginismus which occurs when a woman has sexual intercourse with guilt. This might cause the physiology of the woman to be altered so the vagina tightens around the penis in a series of spasms.

Whichever the case, there is still some mystery surrounding magun, because how else can you explain the need for the husband to cancel the charm?
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by mechanics(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Don't know what she's looking for in another man that her husband don't have, am sure the husband will surely divorce her because he won't trust her anymore, unless if he has the fear of God in him and he can take her back on the condition she won't do that anymore, the man should be ashamed of himself, sleeping with married woman is worsed than one who's not married but both are sinful in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by pirodoshit(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

Just sad...
Why do you feel they can’t stick to one man?? Nor be one man she dey sticked to for there?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Xisnin(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by tiswell(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=chariisGRACE post=84967950][/quote]You cannot satisfy a woman,she would always want more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.