Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (81200 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by pacespot(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

I think majority of women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

The men too that flirts & sleeps with married women too are just not thinking right upstairs.

I am just saddened when I read stories like this. Seems marriage is overrated after all?

Just sad...

I tell you, married women are easier to friend these days than the singles, it is like the marriage is a burden to them but they can't quit because of societal pressure, so they prefer to seek respite outside of their home from a good-looking, nice guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by oooook: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
She's crying same time banging stylishly shocked
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Gaspardd(m): 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

Which stupid charm?
Charm that can't be used for anything positive, is that one charm?
Since charm is higher than technology, why is this country still backwards?
Why is Africa, which claims to possess juju/dark magic, voodoo and stuff, still backwards? Why aren't we leading the world?
A reasonable human would ask these intellectual questions, but no, you choose to believe the hogwash you grew up to believe.
Smh, charm that couldn't stop the white men from invading our lands, and taking our brothers into slavery.
Come, which secondary school did you attend sef? undecided... You're really falling their hands.
Smh.

Lol....keyboard jockey
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Mynet11(m): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please where can I get the magun, I need to put it for my girlfriend... She lies a lot
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Changeofscene(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

I think majority of women aren't happy in their homes. The question now is who pushed them into marrying when they know they can't stick to one man?

The men too that flirts & sleeps with married women too are just not thinking right upstairs.

I am just saddened when I read stories like this. Seems marriage is overrated after all?

Just sad...

It is highly overrated na,are you just realising that.50% of married people cheat on a daily basis.The other 50% will cheat later in the future.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Changeofscene(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
pacespot:

I tell you, married women are easier to friend these days than the singles, it is like the marriage is a burden to them but they can't quit because of societal pressure, so they prefer to seek respite outside of their home from a good-looking, nice guy.

A nice guy like you right?
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by IcraveLove(f): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
It's VAGINISMUS OO.

Vaginismus is a spasm or contraction of the muscles around the vagina. This can happen during sexual intercourse. The vagina will clamp down on the penis like a vice.
It's not every thing that's juju, please.
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Small080(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wait, you say what....

Glue? grin grin
Nigeria power
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
donproject:

Which kind person you be so...abeg leave them joor. I see the pocture mofoor

Lols olorire
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by kingxsamz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Gaspardd:

Lol....keyboard jockey
Proving a point now makes one a "keyboard jockey"...
I'm sure you just learnt that word.
To be honest, I didn't expect anything intelligent from you though.
Goodluck.
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by robosky02(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Be sure it will happened again
Cos ..... grin
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Gaspardd(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
kingxsamz:

Proving a point now makes one a "keyboard jockey"...
I'm sure you just learnt that word.
To be honest, I didn't expect anything intelligent from you though.
Goodluck.
Fucking kids
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
nikkypearl:
so u don’t believe in juju

Come closer let me show u inside life! lipsrsealed

Oloshooooo kilonshele gan gan grin cheesy
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
IcraveLove:
It's VAGINISMUS OO.

Vaginismus is a spasm or contraction of the muscles around the vagina. This can happen during sexual intercourse. The vagina will clamp down on the penis like a vice.

See expert! It happens to you regular shocked cheesy
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
nedekid:

Nothing like magun ehh.
I heard of a white man in a papa years back that was banging his driver's wife. Driver now placed sumersulting magun on her.
As oga kained finish na so he summersalted the first time, the lady screemed for help while holding him down. People came around to help keep him from jumping. After the 3rd summersalt the person supposedly dies.
Meanwhile oyinbo was upset and bewildered asking why they will intrude in his house and hold him down that he just feels like summersalting and is it a crime to summersalt? grin
U have heard, we have all heard, we don't ever see or experience.
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by kingxsamz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Gaspardd:

Fucking kids

When one doesn't have a point, this is what they resort to, calling people kids online.

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by jimb(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
agana ara otuu nah
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lols olorire

Out of all it is forex trade
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
ebuk4real:
shocked

Just sad...
well its better to cry inside brand new venza than laugh inside old hut abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by BareFacedLies(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

So it's not a crime if your wife consent to have sex with all your neighbours and friends!
Are you a man at all, or a Robot undecided

Please refer me to the penal code which makes it a crime or keep quiet and stop using native intelligence!
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Please refer me to the penal code which makes it a crime or keep quiet and stop using native intelligence!
I don't have to tell you but your conscience should refer you. An offence for committing adultery might not be offensive to the state but to you that married her it is. Except you married her for the purpose of cheating. In some countries, there are penalty for committing adultery
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by 9jaRealist: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2019
SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO! angry
>
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Naso.
Is that what they told you in church on Sunday?

No on Monday undecided
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by y3mi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2020
Mynet11:
Please where can I get the magun, I need to put it for my girlfriend... She lies a lot
Sorry bro, it isn't applicable to work in boyfriend /girlfriend situationships. Our ancestors in their wisdom invented it to work if need be to confirm the suspicion of a cheating spouse, two things you have you know is that there are several versions of it and you can request for the vomiting cheater type where the male would vomit the instance he's about to go on top og your girlfriend and also there are its neutralizer too well sought by chronic male fornicators.

IcraveLove:
It's VAGINISMUS OO.

Please, do explain why then has it always occurred in sequence of a third party coming forth to claim not only to be behind the effect as its usage pertains to suspicion of a break in marital vow or matter of marital infidelity, but also to be the neutralizer of the tying effect? and please don't tell me it's coincidental.

@ pacespot
Judging by your signature line:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke."

I hereby ask: Would you along with others like to peer discuss scientifically on how some of the popular juju things things work or have shallow rantings about how 50% of women commit adultery with people who are of shallow minds, who aren't driven by science and knowledge?

naijaschoolguru:

Scientific explanation

The magun phenomenon is apparently not unique to Nigeria. There have been cases in other countries such as Kenya and in Zimbabwe, the phenomenon is called Runyoka.

There have been some scientific explanations that try to explain this phenomenon. The first is Penis Captivus, a rare occurrence in heterosexual intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual, or due to an engorged penis, making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina.

Another is Vaginismus which occurs when a woman has sexual intercourse with guilt. This might cause the physiology of the woman to be altered so the vagina tightens around the penis in a series of spasms.

Whichever the case, there is still some mystery surrounding magun, because how else can you explain the need for the husband to cancel the charm?
See, the issue with rationalists always trying to use science to explain what is beyond the scope of science always get me amused. It's not about futile venture of science to attempt to break down the fact of what occurred so as to diminish the supernaturality involve but it's usually cleverness to dodge in its failure to proffer an explanation as to how could an extraordinary effect be the result of a cause. To scientifically explain how a body can resist cuts from sharp weapon is different from explaining scientifically what, why and how the combination of certain things with metaphysical factors to provide or give rise to effect that can be deem supernatural!

There's no mystery surrounding magun as there are no mystery surrounding what I call D.A.P. for there exist forces yet unknown and undetectable by current state of science. Thank goodness science isn't as rigid as religious dogma but I still maintain another field of knowledge need be created foe the thorough studies of these juju phenomenon and these are areas where our otherwise useless government in Africa should be pumping billions of money for research and development discovering how to apply acquired possibility towards the progress and advancement of of its people and mankind in general but they busy looting and thieving funds of its people to satiate their greedy thirst for material things made thru the scientific advancement in their lands.

emkz:
Please those who are in tune with tradition, can you shed some light on the dynamics of magun?

For example, what force glues them together because that man's penis must have shrinked in the chaos, so he cannot be technically inside her. There was an article that talked about magnetic resonance imaging during sexual intercourse here https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC28302/

My question is whether the holding force is electrical, magnetic or nuclear. Whatever it is, understanding the dynamics of magun would help us address the question of magnetic levitation, African style, which can help us to drive rail, prevent accidents and hold aircraft in the air before crashing.
So, there exist someone who thinks like me. Wow! PM me or let's open a thread to discuss this in respect to science.
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by ruffkenny: 2:58am On Jan 30, 2020
Why is sex so over hyped?
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by MetaPhysical: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2020
y3mi:
Sorry bro, it isn't applicable to work in boyfriend /girlfriend situationships. Our ancestors in their wisdom invented it to work if need be to confirm the suspicion of a cheating spouse, two things you have you know is that there are several versions of it and you can request for the vomiting cheater type where the male would vomit the instance he's about to go on top og your girlfriend and also there are its neutralizer too well sought by chronic male fornicators.

Please, do explain why then has it always occurred in sequence of a third party coming forth to claim not only to be behind the effect as its usage pertains to suspicion of a break in marital vow or matter of marital infidelity, but also to be the neutralizer of the tying effect? and please don't tell me it's coincidental.

@ pacespot
Judging by your signature line:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke."

I hereby ask: Would you along with others like to peer discuss scientifically on how some of the popular juju things things work or have shallow rantings about how 50% of women commit adultery with people who are of shallow minds, who aren't driven by science and knowledge?

See, the issue with rationalists always trying to use science to explain what is beyond the scope of science always get me amused. It's not about futile venture of science to attempt to break down the fact of what occurred so as to diminish the supernaturality involve but it's usually cleverness to dodge in its failure to proffer an explanation as to how could an extraordinary effect be the result of a cause. To scientifically explain how a body can resist cuts from sharp weapon is different from explaining scientifically what, why and how the combination of certain things with metaphysical factors to provide or give rise to effect that can be deem supernatural!

There's no mystery surrounding magun as there are no mystery surrounding what I call D.A.P. for there exist forces yet unknown and undetectable by current state of science. Thank goodness science isn't as rigid as religious dogma but I still maintain another field of knowledge need be created foe the thorough studies of these juju phenomenon and these are areas where our otherwise useless government in Africa should be pumping billions of money for research and development discovering how to apply acquired possibility towards the progress and advancement of of its people and mankind in general but they busy looting and thieving funds of its people to satiate their greedy thirst for material things made thru the scientific advancement in their lands.

So, there exist someone who thinks like me. Wow! PM me or let's open a thread to discuss this in respect to science.

Unrelated, but an infoshare, read about "panpsychism".
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by y3mi(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Unrelated, but an infoshare, read about "panpsychism".
To an extent I'm a panpsychist so I know what it is.

However, that field alone can't hold the huge plethora of phenomena that are out there from all over west Africa particularly those of Yoruba knowledge of the esoteric and supernatural.

Para-science perhaps.

If you're interested we could share notes or discuss.
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erastuslove:
men pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee run away from married women......it the worst offence so far....

Married women are actually the sweetest grin
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by pointblank247(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Na oyinbo woman dem use magun for?
Anyways eku imura odun ooo.
Odun yi a bawa Layo ati alafia ooo.
Odun yi o yeeeee
meaning ?
Re: Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man by pointblank247(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmmm if this woman is an American, una go hear from American Biden soon, another travel ban looming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / This Is What All Men Want At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.