Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex (766 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by melayemi: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hello Nairalanders let's Judge this issue, is it okay for your gf to go see her ex without your knowledge and you get to find out through her whatsapp??
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by Pubichairs(m): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is this one suppose to be an issue..

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by raphemmanuel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
She called it Ex, then while is she going back to him again? Abey she is missing or remembering those great moment of Dick-nicity.

Op, sorry I just want to inform you that you are dating yourself.
If you really want to date her, she should forget anything concerning the Ex.

Ladies self ehh, I no just understand there life.

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by Hillzy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dear Op it OK. Since that what you want to hear

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by donbachi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
Unknowingly to you....you are the ex.
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by Sunnymatey(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Guy try and get sense.
Just yesterday my ex that dump me 7 months ago came visiting without prior notice.
And behold all she wanted was s**x.
I politely turn her down.

Most ladies are confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by flexyebe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
your question is more like,is it ok for my gf to Bleep her ex
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Another clueless nigga
Re: Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Visit Her Ex by sonofanarchy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
selfish boy, one Day you too will be her ex and will also be spinning her pussy..so let the pussy go round and stop bitching around she's not your wife

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Start Asking Guys Out For Love / Ladies, You Too Take It Easy With The Men. A Must Read For All Women / Super Sperm Donor Fathers 200 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.