Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. (69977 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by klax(m): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
I have said it few weeks ago that we will snif this untrained boy out of the public in a short while but one fool attacked for saying such. Wallahi if he survive these more is loading in line waiting to trap him and reset his misguided and untrained brain.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Vicintonsh(m): 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Adeling:
Types of headache
Migraine
Nigeria
Hypertension
PHP

PHP?? cheesy
Have you tried Javascript
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Chasepark: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lols... The guy get show this December o. I dey see him posters everywhere for ikeja. I hope this won't affect him.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Daddy46: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
this guy go popular again since fela go prison 101 times so him wan do him own too

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Kyllahmc(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
oloriLFC:
maybe they dug out the case. Maybe t'was done before becoming a celeb undecided
Oil dey your brain. I didn't think of this.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by 24kmagic: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't know how rich this Naira Marley guy is tho but I believe he should be able to afford that car.

Just like someone above me said, maybe they just took the car out of the road to continue their movement.

But na which state this boy come from sef
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Borderless: 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
They will rush down here to say trash as usual. The earlier u guys understand that malian is a movement, malians a religion, malian is a course the better.. Ur daddy go will brainwash u, get all ur hard earn incomes, trample on u like zombie with useless lives yet u will come online to beef marley, sorry, u will die soon.. I.mage below is my daddy GO. If u dont like it, go n f**k ur self

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by oyekanwahab(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
This is pure rubish, how will you steal car today and still get charged to court today

This is fake news

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Laren24(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This boy sha likes misbehaving sha

The other time he was insulting dolapo badmus, accusing her of wanting to have sex with him

Very lousy and dirty boy undecided
Reason it yourself, Naira Marley would stoop so low and be an accomplice of car robbery, can't you see the news is incoherent or incomprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Kenneth10110(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Some people living a boring life will always come out to insult people listening to this guy songs i mean when you listen to the motivate songs you listen to that makes you sinless. Hypocrites most of you i the lazy youths focusing on another person matter do something good then so people will talk about you.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by mascot87(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
justwise:

Your useless curse has no effect on a dead body let alone a living being, use the time and the data you spent begging online to look for a job, any job to earn a living. its more dignifying than constantly begging, you have being doing this for more than a year now.

Oh really, so you have been stalking me for more than a year begging? That's very interesting.
If u experience one quarter of what I have experienced in life, you probably would have been dead by suicide now but what do you know. Seating at your comfort zone and dishing out insult because you think you can. When life hits you and you experience the other side of life,you will get sense. Then you will know that even when you have a job that pays you more than 500k monthly, you will still be living a miserable life.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Befii: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
I wouldn't knw Naira boy bt EFFC made me 2. Nw i'm enjoyin malo. Marlian

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kilon tuni Marley shey?

When will this boy start living a positive lifestyle and being a good role model to his Marlians?!

Eyin no manners, Zero belt a thousand trousers! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Kenneth10110(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Laren24:

Reason it yourself, Naira Marley would stoop so low and be an accomplice of car robbery, can't you see the news is incoherent or incomprehensible.

Hard working Nigerian youths even with the wisdom songs they listen too would believe this because of the hate they give

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
aminu114:
pls dnt tell that this shit naira marley is muslim because one of the brothers bear islamic name #idris
He graduated from an Arabic School.. He is a confirmed Muslim....
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
eni4real:
He graduated from an Arabic School.. He is a confirmed Muslim....
thats a lie
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
aminu114:
thats a lie
That is very true!!
O se Wolima..

His graduation pix was circulating online recently!!
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Yankee101: 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
They'll use this one as burnt offering. Sacrifice him and teach others a lesson
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
aminu114:
thats a lie
Mo de n se adura mi
K' Allah gbadura mi...

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by caracas: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
They will rush down here to say trash as usual. The earlier u guys understand that malian is a movement, malians a religion, malian is a course the better.. Ur daddy go will brainwash u, get all ur hard earn incomes, trample on u like zombie with useless lives yet u will come online to beef marley, sorry, u will die soon.. I.mage below is my daddy GO. If u dont like it, go n f**k ur self
Marlins is a movement yet u cud not get up to ten likes here on nairaland.
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by justwise(m): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
mascot87:

Oh really, so you have been stalking me for more than a year begging? That's very interesting.
If u experience one quarter of what I have experienced in life, you probably would have been dead by suicide now but what do you know. Seating at your comfort zone and dishing out insult because you think you can. When life hits you and you experience the other side of life,you will get sense. Then you will know that even when you have a job that pays you more than 500k monthly, you will still be living a miserable life.

I honestly blame those who are encouraging lazy bones like yourself by sending money to your account each time you come online with many IDs to beg. You are not the only one going through hard time, Once you get used to receiving money from a total stranger online while doing absolutely nothing you will never stop begging because you don't work for that money.

You have money to buy data for online begging but you don't have money to buy food to eat.

How can a grown up adult spent more than a year online begging for money to eat? Have you no shame? Where is your dignity?

3 Likes

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Realfrankie(m): 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
All this marlians self
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
eni4real:
That is very true!!
O se Wolima..

His graduation pix was circulating online recently!!
may god forgive him and heal him from this madness he is suffering from
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Rebuke: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:

Chai! Come see them o. Someone has just been accused of stealing n yhu here spewing trash. Bunch of dirty entities.

I would rather allow myself to be brainwashed by the so called Daddy GOs than be a fan of this morally bankrupt trash.

I pity our generation.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
aminu114:
may god forgive him and heal him from this madness he is suffering from
Amin!!
Too much weed!!
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by clench3(m): 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
StupidNLmods:
This is preposterous!
We marlians won't accept! This useless govt should focus on more important things like providing the basic necessities for the masses rather than chasing a Nigerian legend up and down. angry
You are a blind fool for saying that, can you defend GOD like this, you can easily be a marlian, but can hardly be a Christian, defending immoral character because of money, yet you expect the government to do their job

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by SniperSmurf(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nonsense and Zlatan Ibile!

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olalan:
This is scripted i want to believe cause he wouldn't do such as per a celeb
So all celebs are saints.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
they should deport all marlians to mali

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
They were just having some fun. Abi dem no fit follow pesin play again?
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Oil dey your brain. I didn't think of this.
the article says the incident happened while he was spraying out money to his ‘fans’. How did he have fans before becoming a celeb?

Plus the date is clearly stated as December 16th which tells me this happened in the early hours of today.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by olamy7(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Criticaltemp:
it so much appear to me that you are so sick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.