Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. (69979 Views)

Portable Buys Lexus Car For His Producer After His Arrest Over Car Debt (Video) / Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by brandmix: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Criticaltemp:
They will rush down here to say trash as usual. The earlier u guys understand that malian is a movement, malians a religion, malian is a course the better.. Ur daddy go will brainwash u, get all ur hard earn incomes, trample on u like zombie with useless lives yet u will come online to beef marley, sorry, u will die soon.. I.mage below is my daddy GO. If u dont like it, go n f**k ur self

You are just incoherent lipsrsealed
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by tritt(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=Adeling post=84971186]Types of headache
Migraine
Nigeria
Hypertension
PHP
Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Ashiwe: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2019
E be like say Maria Marley nor dey wet police well make in case too they pronounce all time. Leave the poor boy jooo.
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Hileola: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2019
THE CONTENT DOES NOT MATCH THE HEADINGS
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Can we come back to our senses in the article they said the offence was committed on DEC 16th which is yesterday and today is 17th haha blogger with different kinda of post
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by OLRAYS(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Ki lo tun ni Marley shey?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Myself2(m): 10:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
It's not easy being a cultist. The demand will choke you till you steal.

I won't be surprised if he wasn't actively involved.....

Who is this irritating and annoying criminal and fake musician always in the news

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by akimoriyomi(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2019
DonBenny77:
Marlians, over to you grin
Kilo tun ni Marley shey?
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by amagidom: 11:45am On Dec 17, 2019
That place they are taking him to is his boys quorter, give him 4 days
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by tobby20: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lekison:
if this news happens to be true then Naira Marley is a confirm criminal and should be jailed along with his crew if found guilty
I know a lot if people detest his success
Its normal
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by crafteck(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lekison:
if this news happens to be true then Naira Marley is a confirm criminal and should be jailed along with his crew if found guilty

Did you bother to read
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by Lekison(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
crafteck:

Did you bother to read
did I condemn him guilty?? read before quoting
Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by somtookeke(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
b]Court Orders Naira Marley’s Arrest Over Alleged Car Theft[/b]
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/court-orders-naira-marleys-arrest-over.html

First Temptation of Christ Trailer 2019 depicting the Gay Jesus
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/first-temptation-of-christ-trailer-2019.html

Best boxer in the world and ranking
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/best-boxer-in-world-and-ranking.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

Re: Court Declares Naira Marley Wanted Over Car Theft. by manuelkel(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Officialgarri:
It's not easy being a cultist. The demand will choke you till you steal.

I won't be surprised if he wasn't actively involved.....

There are still some cultists who don't steal.
Everyone didn't have the intentions to become a cultist and start terrorizing the nation.
Some joined just to be on their own, hustle with freedom.
Don't get that mindset dear.
Speak alone for Naira Marley
Don't come here and make people believe every cultist is a bad guy.
And besides,there are no demands in it.
They just can't stop spending on drugs,drinks and women.
When there's no money for that, they engage in illegal stuvs to get money.
I think it's determination not the Matter of being a cultist
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ehi Idibia Marks 16th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift / Toyin Abraham Buys Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.