Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game (674 Views)

Symptoms Of Sex Addiction And Knowing When To Get Help / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by Lording123(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
For it is not enough to be chosen, you also must know how to play the game. As it is not enough to gain power, you must also know how to maintain it, else you lose it. Being chosen only gets you in the game, you must also know how to play it.

Big kudos to Ubunja. Man has inspired guys like myself to know better when it comes to dealing with women.

If you continue reading this post, am assuming you have already read Ubunja’s miseducation post: Chosen.

Now let’s continue.

As it has been debunked in the post, the secret to getting a woman that will love you unconditionally without you breaking any sweat over is by being chosen by the woman. You wait to be chosen. It has to come naturally from the woman as love is not to be earned.

But this is only half the work, how long you actually stay in the relationship or keep it at great conditions depends on what you know on how to deal with women.

If you do not know how to play the game, in simple terms - how to deal with and handle women, you may yet find yourself in a losing position.

Hence, the need to know how to play the game.

To be continued...

Cc. Ubunja
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hey Ariza
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Hey A riza
Hello
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Ariza:
Hello
hi cn I meat u?
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ariza:
Hello
how are you?
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
how are you?
I'm doing good,you?
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2019
Ariza:
I'm doing good,you?
I’m not good cry
Re: Being Chosen And Knowing How To Play The Game by philosophy25: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2019
Oya come continue nw. Let's see if ororo dey ur brain

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Older Women Than Younger Women / 9 Ways Guys Manipulate And Control Their Girlfriends. / 5 Things Men Should Do After First Round To Last Long On Second Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.