Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado (93960 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Kennyswagzz: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chukapage:
Pain will kill you ,it was only street drug urchins that were butchered ,that's why our "sufferisticated" headminers from the Waste ran back home to Soka from with speed!
did you watch that video of one igbo man that was set ablaze in SA shouting chineke?
What pain are you talking about? Are you normal at all.
Igbos and yorubas population in SA are almost same.. but igbos are the only tribe that has suffered from the xenophobic attack in SA

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Chukapage(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
did you watch that video of one igbo man that was set ablaze in SA shouting chineke?
What pain are you talking about? Are you normal at all.
Igbos and yorubas population in SA are almost same.. but igbos are the only tribe that has suffered from the xenophobic attack in SA
Did you see the video of that Yoruba Miner thrown down from a skycrapper as he was shouting ,"Egbami ooo"! While he was being dragged to go and meet Oduduwa!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Kennyswagzz: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chukapage:
lol at least you agree now that Awolowo who jailed and bleeped by Northern Gays ,in prison the foolish gay couldn't stand the Humiliation so he drank the popular awo rat poison! Again you this Skull miner who is Niger Delta? Ojukwus kingsmen didn't vote him ,it was the "sufferisticated" morons that "accommodated" and "voted " him Ode! Ojukwus was once an Eastern Governor,A military head of state of the Defunct Biafra ,Azikiwe was Nigerias first president ,what was Awolowo?? A bitch to Northern Gays! Took rat poison after he was used sexually and politically!
azikiwe became president because of the coup you fool
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Kennyswagzz: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chukapage:
Did you see the video of that Yoruba Miner thrown down from a skycrapper as he was shouting ,"Egbami ooo"! While he was being dragged to go and meet Oduduwa!
shut up ode.. show me ?
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Chukapage(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=Kennyswagzz post=85003038]shut up ode.. show me ?[/qu]I can't spoon feed a slowpoke Never!
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Chukapage(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
azikiwe became president because of the coup you fool
Hey! Hey! Awo free Education is actually a curse! So that's what Awo free Education taught you? That Nnamdi Azikiwe became president because of a coup? Chai ! I have been bantering with a fool a foolish Fool! Nnamdi Azikiwe was among the Foremost intellectuals who fought for Nigerian independence you slowpoke! He was Nigerias first President not by any coup you slowpoke Chai! Products of " Sufferisticated" chai! If you Edit that your mayopic statement may you die !

5 Likes

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by olasaad(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
First and foremost, there is no family compound in Yorubaland called GIDADO, which is the surname the corper identified himself.

Tell him to re-identify.

There is sir
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by valicvicto(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
ucham:

May you perish in your lies. Onitsha is one of the cleanest cities in Nigeria presently

its ur already miserable life that will perish. what wrong did I do in telling ur govt to pay more attention to d city of Onitsha dat u are cursing ur ancestors & descendants mumu. The parts of Onitsha I hv been to stinks, imagine this dry season green dirty water in drainages, it can be worked on u bitter soul
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by ZZ22: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Most Yoruba people have serious problem. Someone that served in the East narrated his personal encounter with Igbos and how he adores their way of life and Afonjas that have vowed never to see any good come out of Igbo land is trying to counter the thread. Their bickering and lies to counter the thread have dragged this thread to pages.
Afonjas are special breed of envious beings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by valicvicto(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Lies. When last did you go to Onitsha. Once you enter Onitsha, this is the first impression you get. The city is wearing a new look because the major roads and inner streets have long be fixed with street lights almost everywhere and proper organization and clean environment. This pictures were from yesterday afternoon.
I never been to Onitsha b4 NYSC took me there last month, the parts I hv lived and passed through really is dirty and smells too. ur govt can improve on whatever is already on ground.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Thane(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chukapage:
Hey! Hey! Awo free Education is actually a curse! So that's what Awo free Education taught you? That Nnamdi Azikiwe became president because of a coup? Chai ! I have been bantering with a fool a foolish Fool! Nnamdi Azikiwe was among the Foremost intellectuals who fought for Nigerian independence you slowpoke! He was Nigerias first President not by any coup you slowpoke Chai! Products of " Sufferisticated" chai! If you Edit that your mayopic statement may you die !

You replied somebody that said #Azikiwe came into power because of a coup"? , Bros u fall my hand by replying that dimwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by AmericanQuarter: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
valicvicto:

I never been to Onitsha b4 NYSC took me there last month, the parts I hv lived and passed through really is dirty and smells too. ur govt can improve on whatever is already on ground.

Even New York have some dirty smelly places but what matters is the larger part that is clean and beautiful just like every major city around the world, the same applies to Onitsha where larger part is clean and beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by valicvicto(f): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
AmericanQuarter:

Even New York have some dirty smelly places but what matters is the larger part that is clean and beautiful just like every major city around the world, the same applies to Onitsha where larger part is clean and beautiful.

Exactly my point
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Chukapage(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thane:

You replied somebody that said #Azikiwe came into power because of a coup"? , Bros u fall my hand by replying that dimwit
lol bro no vex grin me sef come dey vex for myself ,Imagine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lekan111:
Every tribes has their own share of stereotype

Igbos are the worse stereotyped tribe in nigeria by other tribes.

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:
First and foremost, there is no family compound in Yorubaland called GIDADO, which is the surname the corper identified himself.

Tell him to re-identify.

Not everyone in nigeria answer their family name, many have displaced their family name with English names or other foreign names
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Omoodua007:
Legendhero despite being majorly Christian the Catholics still control all of them

Are u confused?
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Myhusband:
I served in the same anambra and all these your acknowledgement is quite funny

modified

way of life

Anambra Nnewi people are exposed due to their people being the most travelled in East but their love for money is second to none. when it comes to money, human live had zero value to them

Anambra people believe in make it young and die Rich. their interest for money made them to involve in series of ritualism to look for money, if I'm lying non Igbo that served there can burst my lies, you can hardly see obituaries of old people in Anambra, Nnewi most esp (obituaries aged from 40 below) and when you listen to what causes these death you just shake your head

do I need to talk about N20 poison that can seized your legs, I got a job at Nnewi after service but I've to pick race when a man that was working in bank leg was poison with this stuff

their ladies

they're so pretty but you would never want to invite them at home, the fear of HIV and a Lady that might have been killed alive (a story of a corper that invited one and she died on spot the guy couldn't complete his service and was compel to be jail for offence he's innocent of)

just tell their ladies you're in abroad or you've container on the sea, na yakata dem go fall for you, some might even dash you money ignorantly

Philanthropic life

corpers that served there can testify projects carried out there always meet a serious setback because the rich men they always seek assistance from do turned them down

what surprise me more is their rich men, I mean those with big and exotic cars who bring kegs to fetch to buy water outside

only Igbo like them understand that you must not envy big houses at that end because the source my scare you. I met a Yoruba who called himself herbalist there, I stylishly asked him what brought him to Nnewi and he said don't you know Igbo like ritual a lot, that was prompt is relocation

Enmity

many of their kinsmen can't even go/visit village because of their pull them down syndrome that had become their habit at that end. I have a corper friend who always change to mufti whenever she's travelling from CDs just because of this wickedness of this people. the only Igbo that might relate well with you are those that have stepped out of their village and east to west, south or north, you see those that live in the village don't mess with them or else you're a goner, person wey dey used their own for suya, how much less non relative ?

marital life

if you want to marry Anambra lady, don't make a mistake to settle with the one in the village, you will regret your life. you can choose from those that live all their life out of east even among themselves in that Anambra there is always discrimination when it comes to marriage

I'm sure this is not news that some Igbo who aren't from IMO always runaway from mbaise girls, why this happened till date elude my common sense because their reason is not enough to justify such dumb rejection

U are not talking about igbo people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Purpletee(f): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
ALPHABASE:
KEDU EBE ISI NA ENUGWU-UKWU
Urunebo
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
jahsharon:
I did my NYSC at Onitsha - Oweri Expressway. Anambra girls are the most beautiful in the country. Fulani girls are very beautiful, Kanuri and Shua Arabs girls are very beautiful. Port Harcourt girls are very beautiful. Benue girls are very beautiful. Ondo and Ekiti girls are quite beautiful. But Anambra girls are the most beautiful. I almost stayed back at Anambra fter my NYSC because of Anambra Agnels, these girls are super beautiful.

However, Igbos generally love money too much. As at 2002 when I was doing NYSC, sachet water was 10 Naira per sachet while it was still 5Naira in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt. The market women also charged me excess for anything I was buying.

Imo state has the most beautiful girls in africa
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
Baroba:
Like my late father in law will always say, Landlord travel and see.. Most people need to get out of there little hamlets and explore other parts of Nigeria..

The guy has never travelled out of Ado Ekiti or his region for his entire life. . That's classic yoruba man for u.

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
I hated the north till I served there. I have more northern friends than from beloved SE

U are a bloody liar
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Purpletee(f): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Shemadex:
hmmmmmm hope say na anambra u dey or where
lol,for where...I dey north.Kaduna state,zaria precisely grin
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Tell him to re-identify.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/re-top-10-yoruba-names-you-never-guessed-were-arabic-names.html
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Purpletee(f): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Enugwu kachanu oo, proudly Enugwu Ukwu na Umunri, proudly obeagu urukpaleke, the land of progress. He failed to mention the widespread of beautiful and gigantic edifices which is very uncommon to communities outside Igboland, we so much value our comfort that's why we hustle hard to attain an enviable heights in life.
wink cool
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
danot1030:
You just made some people's heads swell.

Anyway let's give them the opportunity to enjoy the ecomium since they so much crave for it.

Hatred wee not kee u

Visit igbo land, leave ogbomosho for once n cross ore for the 1st time in ur life

3 Likes

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
I hope all I read here is the truth because all the people I knew that went to live or work in the SE including some Asians had different stories, many of them actually had to scamper for safety. Perhaps, because you didn't attempt to start a business or own a landed property.

Leave ogbomosho for once n cross ore

2 Likes

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ornament2003:

Liar! Yorubas don't bear Gidado; especially Ekiti people.

Maybe One of the Ebiras (Kogi) living and farming in Ado Ekiti suburb. They are very many in Ado Ekiti. But if he wanna claim Ekiti or Yoruba he's welcomed.
But he should be truthful enough to identify with his primary root.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/re-top-10-yoruba-names-you-never-guessed-were-arabic-names.html
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sirjamo:
Fifty Yoruba in an Igbo village! Doing what? Even our commercial drivers don't ply your routes. North and some SS States are where you will see Yoruba in droves.

Yorubas are not found in droves in any part of nigeria besides SW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.