Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? (741 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2019
I noticed this when I was little, that if you carry yourself with confidence and say if you're goodlooking also at the same time girls will do everything to hurt your ego. Women have this insecurity that is so fragile and so open. They cannot stand a guy that has alot going on with his looks and talks with charisma, you will just be having girls act weird towards you and you wouldnt know its because you're making them feel insecure. I'm posting this because I saw a thread on twitter about a guy who made a video of himself making a cute face and yes he looked very good but the whole thread ladies were bashing him and saying they could never be with a man who knows he looks good. What type of insecure ladies do we have in this generation?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? by cleenz: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmmmmm

Re: Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? by Riele(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Point of correction! .

Men have problem with confident ladies .
Re: Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Riele:
Point of correction! .

Men have problem with confident ladies .

what is the point of correction here , it happen both ways
Re: Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Badboibipo:
I noticed this when I was little, that if you carry yourself with confidence and say if you're goodlooking also at the same time girls will do everything to hurt your ego. Women have this insecurity that is so fragile and so open. They cannot stand a guy that has alot going on with his looks and talks with charisma, you will just be having girls act weird towards you and you wouldnt know its because you're making them feel insecure. I'm posting this because I saw a thread on twitter about a guy who made a video of himself making a cute face and yes he looked very good but the whole thread ladies were bashing him and saying they could never be with a man who knows he looks good. What type of insecure ladies do we have in this generation?

The worst part is when you look good, intelligent, and rich.

In fact, the whole world will hate you. If they don't hate you, they'll abuse you behind your back by calling you arrogant and egotistic.

The only time you'll be safe is if you have a sense of humor like Trevor Noah. Humor will make you appear humble because, by default, everyone assumes good-looking, intelligent, and rich guys are arrogant.

One of the reasons I wrote a book on humor and how to be hilarious without being a clown.

Re: Why Do Girls Have A Problem With Confident Men? by Geminita1(f): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wow really? that's more men for me grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After Sleeping With A Prostitute, See Video / Soldier Proposes To Nigeria Lady. See What Happens Next (video) / Why Are We Men Always So Hornny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.