Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit (77225 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks DapperĀ in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kiezodumah(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Just like the way MOMPHA was celebrated too and allowed to walk freely.. Idiots
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nukilia: 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Useless Zombie govt doing all they can to glamourize poverty !!!!! The govt has failed to provide enabling environment Nigerians to thrive and prosper yet want to celebrate the glamourization of poverty .

We Nigerian Youths Reject any ploy to seal us to a fate of poverty and the glamourization of of such poverty !!!!!!

Bros you couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by benzzyno(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Government always trying to make poverty look appealing to the average man.. After we don pay through our nose go school finish una still want make we dress on suit the sell pure water. Meanwhile na affidavit una take the earn 6 figure salaries.. GOD PUNISH ALL OF UNA.. Dignity in labour ki una dere.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
His shoes need to be auctioned..jeez
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wearing a corporate suit to hawk in this heat. Higher rate of dehydration and lower energy levels. Impractical attire for his kind of business.

It is well.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Bbbwings: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Viking07:
Exactly! cheesy The kind of life they want for Nigerians. A young man at his prime is selling sachet water.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Bbbwings: 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ishilove:
Wearing a corporate suit to hawk in this heat. Higher rate of dehydration band lower energy levels. Impractical attire for his kind of business.

It is well.

he will use the profit to quench his thirst
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by pacespot(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Read to understand what I mean. I'm not casgating the guy but the hypocrisy of the EFCC.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

What is wrong with a honest day's job?

Gradually this same fella would open a shop maybe a factory.

He understands the concept of money, time management and savings.

The moral of the story is that there is dignity in hardwork.

I really don't understand why so much resistance to honesy living.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nanop1: 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

The EFCC would use any honest working Nigerian as an example and you would not determine who that is.

It is their prerogative.

With all the money America has why are they trillions of dollars in debt?

Sheeple that can't think for yourself.

Guy face ur local politics u know nothing about international politics I will school u n ur generations in American politics... U said America owes at least we know they currently have the best economy in the world.. Where is your own debt value... If ur kind of pesin dey around me I go just plank u... Mumu
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Olamywealth10: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
celebrating him doesn't means you guys will empower him and other nigerian youth ======= laz laz govt na SCAM+++++
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

They should have used invictus Obi as a good example abi?

The concept behind this is lost on you.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

I dey laugh.

Magu chose to go into civil service and no country can have majority of its citizens as civil servants, it is impossible and unsustainable.

The majority of us must be in the private sector.

If you like continue waiting for NSCDC or FRSC to employ you.

Lazy Nigerian Youth.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Too much oil in my head yet yours is dry.
grin

You would not tell anyone who they should pick as a role model especially as that individual is doing an honest day's job.

Exactly, what I said earlier, the concept is lost on you.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nanop1:

Guy face ur local politics u know nothing about international politics I will school u n ur generations in American politics... U said America owes at least we know they currently have the best economy in the world.. Where is your own debt value... If ur kind of pesin dey around me I go just plank u... Mumu

You would school me in American politics from your enclave in Oshogbo abi?

I have told you, you are just a follow follow.

To use your brain to think would be an exercise in futility.

Plank me?

I am 90kg and 6ft 1.

More than that, I am a Bo-sabum in Taekwondo.

I wish you would.

Make my day.

1 Like

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by dellman4(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Stupid EFCC why una no give am employment after una don see am as good Nigerian youth that does not limit himself,when na slot una take reach there why you go get power to employ. Idiot Magu
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Halexgos3(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
Lol
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

What is gainful employment?

So someone should sit down and create jobs for you ?

Who created work for Bill Gates?

Ok, let's go local; who created work for Seun Osewa on whose forum - Nairaland, you are on daily?
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Why not get a gun to defend Mompha.

If they had told you Invictus Obi was a fraudster before his arrest by the American Law Enforcement would you have accepted?
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by jcross19: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
babaearly1:
EFCC celebrates a guy dressed in suit who sells bottle water on his head

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1206521273645510661
may the children of efcc top officials hawk pure water after graduation in Jesus name! our corruption fighting soldiers are celebrating fail government due corruption. wow this is bad from efcc.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Shut up.

The EFCC would use any honest working Nigerian as an example and you would not determine who that is.

It is their prerogative.

With all the money America has why are they trillions of dollars in debt?

Sheeple that can't think for yourself.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
What are they celebrating actually The blindness of the Nigerian youths or the wickedness of the heartless leaders looting the treasury blind and trading the destinies of the ignorant masses

Celebration of nonsense.. What's to celebrate in wearing suit or agbada to hawk bottle water What impact or message are they trying to pass with this nonsense other than limiting the minds of the gullible blind followers Wearing suit or transparent glasses doesn't make u decent or law abiding

I blame FBI for working for u idiots.. make una no go upgrade una methods dey there dey hustle social media clout undecided
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Kervin: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

You would school me in American politics from your enclave in Oshogbo abi?

I have told you, you are just a follow follow.

To use your brain to think would be an exercise in futility.

Plank me?

I am 90kg and 6ft 1.

More than that, I am a Bo-sabum in Taekwondo.

I wish you would.

Make my day.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
tit:
Why don't he wear babanriga. That is more distinguish.
why tribalism in everything?

1 Like

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by immaq8(f): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sun never beat am.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Billyanger(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Celebrate the guy effort lowkey, don't celebrate mediocrity in public.

Think i need baseball stick...This zombie infection has spread so much in Nigeria. angry
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Useless Zombie govt doing all they can to glamourize poverty !!!!! The govt has failed to provide enabling environment Nigerians to thrive and prosper yet want to celebrate the glamourization of poverty .

We Nigerian Youths Reject any ploy to seal us to a fate of poverty and the glamourization of of such poverty !!!!!!

Doing what you can to make a living and prosper in life is not poverty, it's hard work and perseverance, many millionaires and billionaires all over the world started from such humble and hardworking beginnings including many here in Nigeria? We all have our paths to success in life.

Stop being shallow, ignorant and shortsighted because of hatred and bitterness, you don't get to decide, negate or discount another man's destiny to greatness and riches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by BeStroNG(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is Buhari's/APC dream for Nigerian youths. SMH.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Forward77(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
rawfact:
Good One from EFCC. Other Nations will begin to see this part of our youth rather than seeing lazy youths paraded for fraud every time.

You should be more concerned about the current plight of the average Nigerian youth and not what other nationals see.. So u think hawking pure water in suit under hot son will mean anything to those u hope to impress... u must be really old and archaic or really dumb. There are a million ways to work hard and smart with ur brains and youthful vigour.. This is the 19th year of the 21st century... Think ahead or die behind angry
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Tsam96(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Annie001:
You can dress properly without necessary putting on suit, how will one be comfortable putting on such in this hot weather
God bless his hustle though

God bless you oo. i thought i was d only one that noticed that.. legit hustle aside, i don't think this dude is properly dressed for his profession..unless he's not selling pour water in traffic sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) / Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.