Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit (77172 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks DapperĀ in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by techng: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Christmas Awoof!!!
Factory unlocked US used iPhone 7plus 128Gb (not refurbished) iOS 13
Price: 105,000
Buy with Warranty
Strong battery
Payment on delivery within Lagos
Call/WhatsApp 07088169633
www.vts.com.ng

Factory unlocked apple iphone x 64gb (not refurbished) iOS 13
Face ID
Battery 99%
Price: 165k Limited time offer.

Call/WhatsApp 07088169633 to order
www.vts.com.ng

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Hedonisco: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

Why not get a gun to defend Mompha.

If they had told you Invictus Obi was a fraudster before his arrest by the American Law Enforcement would you have accepted?

Don't quote me if you have to be daft. Having been arrested and prosecuted by the EFCC, can you point out the fraud charges brought against him before the courts? So you know something that the EFCC doesn't know?

Some of you are beyond idiotic. You lie in your rodent infested bedroom, filled with hate, envy, and fury over your miserable existence, and think the worst of others - even without proof. If you think Mompha is a fraudster, the least you could do is give us an example of someone he defrauded. If you can't do that, you need to shut up and silently die of the poverty that is worrying you.

I'll be damned if I read whatever rubbish response you come up with when you invade my mentions again.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Pele o, hardworking Nigerian Youth pka Entrepreneurship advocate.
Don't be too bitter bro, you are working with none of em agencies doesn't mean others can't.
Alaye, I can wait for anything, its not your decision to make.

You are the bitter one trying to ridicule a hardworking Nigerian.

Like I said continue waiting for agency work perhaps you'll get one by age 50.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't quote me if you have to be daft. Having been arrested and prosecuted by the EFCC, can you point out the fraud charges brought against him before the courts? So you know something that the EFCC doesn't know?

Some of you are beyond idiotic. You lie in your rodent infested bedroom, filled with hate, envy, and fury over your miserable existence, and think the worst of others - even without proof. If you think Mompha is a fraudster, the least you could do is give us an example of someone he defrauded. If you can't do that, you need to shut up and silently sulk in your misery.

I'll be damned if I read whatever rubbish response you come up with when you invade my mentions again.

Shut up.

Mompha is out on bail because the law permits even those pending trial some rights to freedom.

Mompha is awaiting trial as a conduit for the passage of illicit funds.

Worthy to note, his arrest was at the behest of the Interpol.

Perhaps you know much more about law enforcement than those whose duty it is to enforce the Law.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Muhylonaire(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

You are the bitter one trying to ridicule a hardworking Nigerian.

Like I said continue waiting for agency work perhaps you'll get one by age 50.

Oga bouncer, maybe you should revisit my comments... I didn't ridicule anybody, my comment wasn't against the guy's hustle but rather the hypocrisy of the EFCC and the inability of the government.
You know what
I deduced that you are just frustrated, you can quote someone else not me. Move on with your frustrated life.
Move on with your plantain selling business grin grin
Peace of the lord be with you EFCC advocate
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
EFCC acknowledging and celebrating hardworking Nigerian youths.

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by solmusdesigns: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Kervin:
[left][/left]
mouth of the gods how far grin

how far canceler of the gods wetin dey my guy
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Hedonisco: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
dilodavid:
This is the level EFCC expects Nigerian youths to be. Once you are young and fresh, they see you as a potential yahoo person because they know that Nigerian economy isn't friendly and it has been designed to be enjoyed only by polithiefcians. No respect for Nigerian youths by this present administration.
Don't mind the fools. As someone who has a bird's eye view of these things playing out, I know for sure that the Buhari government is committed to perpetuating poverty across Southern Nigeria, so as to catch up with the miserable North - to weaken people's resolve, mute their voices, and condemn them to a life of zombie-ism - only useful as pawns for the political interests of the ruling class. This has been the case in Northern Nigeria for a long time, and they now want to extend this template to the enlightened, exposed, and economically emancipated South. That's why, for example, this SARS menace continues without any serious attempt by the government to rein them in.

Yet these idiots in the EFCC and other government agencies ALL got the jobs through corruption, nepotism, mago mago, and wuruwuru. All are millionaires. Yet they want you better qualified and smarter young people to suffer, hawk pure water in your suits, and bury your (increasingly worthless) degrees under your bed. While they reserve the good life for themselves. They don't understand how and why young southerners are able to extract wealth from the borderless atmosphere, completely detached from, independent of, and unconcerned with Buhari and his useless economic shenanigans.

Man, I say without fear or equivocation, Southern youths MUST resist this nonsense and do whatever they can to reject this government's heinous agenda. Do what you have to do without employing violence. Smart work. Not hard work. Toiling under the sun everyday like a forlorn camel in the name of hard work is all well and good if you're on that level. But not good enough. Poverty is NOT an option. It's that simple.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by xcelentattitude(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
I remembered during a school debate when I supported a motion, "education is beta Dan money", Lord pls forgive me, I was young & stupid.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by ejimatic: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
babaearly1:
EFCC celebrates a guy dressed in suit who sells bottle water on his head

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1206521273645510661
This is a person to be assisted but nobody will encourage him.If a child behaves disobediently some body will video him or her. and put it online..Before you know it he or she will get millions of naira
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by solmusdesigns: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
ManishSamuel:
[s][/s]
your lips dey drive me crazy

awusubilai mi na saitani rajim
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by zibya: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
ManishSamuel:
[s][/s]
your lips dey drive me crazy
Gay alert. Punishable with 14 years imprisonment
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2019

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2019

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
Area4Area:
See you insulting because you were told the truth, why are you not in the Forbes 100, I guess you still enjoy mummy's meal everyday, don't go hustle like that young man
fyoung man.am not in Forbes..this is a faceless forum.am doing well for my self.you are your cohort can wear ur quite and be selling pure water in harmattan....ur cup of Goldberg if you think that's progressive for. a graduate of university.do e with you and that oloriburuku diaturbin me
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Hedonisco: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

You mean every Nigerian must be like my children, like Magu's children, like Atiku's children, like Saraki's children and so on?

When criticism, logic and hatred miss road.

Magu's children living the good life, how is that possible? Look, stop deceiving yourself and trampling on the intelligence of Nigerians. Nobody would feel bad seeing Dangote's children living the good life. But how did Buhari train all his children in UK schools? From which salary or pension? From which business? How would Magu afford same? From which legit income?

These are some of the things ordinary sensible Nigerians would see and absolutely reject. Your children are thriving on proceeds of corruption, but you want other people's children to be "legitimately miserable"?
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Oh
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Don't mind the fools. As someone who has a bird's eye view of these things playing out, I know for sure that the Buhari government is committed to perpetuating poverty across Southern Nigeria, so as to catch up with the miserable North - to weaken people's resolve, mute their voices, and condemn them to a life of zombie-ism - only useful as pawns for the political interests of the ruling class. This has been the case in Northern Nigeria for a long time, and they now want to extend this template to the enlightened, exposed, and economically emancipated South. That's why, for example, this SARS menace continues without any serious attempt by the government to rein them in.

Yet these idiots in the EFCC and other government agencies ALL got the jobs through corruption, nepotism, mago mago, and wuruwuru. All are millionaires. Yet they want you better qualified and smarter young people to suffer, hawk pure water in your suits, and bury your (increasingly worthless) degrees under your bed. While they reserve the good life for themselves. They don't understand how and why young southerners are able to extract wealth from the borderless atmosphere, completely detached from, independent of, and unconcerned with Buhari and his useless economic shenanigans.

Man, I say without fear or equivocation, Southern youths MUST resist this nonsense and do whatever they can to reject this government's heinous agenda. Do what you have to do without employing violence. Smart work. Not hard work. Toiling under the sun everyday like a forlorn camel in the name of hard work is all well and good if you're on that level. But not good enough. Poverty is NOT an option. It's that simple.
Nothing to write home about in this country. Buhari's administration is the worst in the history of this country. SARS menace is really on the increase and no arm of government is willing to look into it. Well meaning Nigerians have called and are still calling on the sleeping government to end SARS, but they have decided to continue sleeping and have turned deaf ears to these calls for the obvious reasons. They have ulterior motives. I have had my own personal experience with them and believe me, it's not something I like to even remember. I was molested for the first time in my life by security operatives. I have evidences of the transfer I made to them on that very day. Rather than moving forward as a country, we keep going backwards every day as a nation.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by seangy4konji: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Magu's children living the good life, how is that possible? Look, stop deceiving yourself and trampling on the intelligence of Nigerians. Nobody would feel bad seeing Dangote's children living the good life. But how did Buhari train all his children in UK schools? From which salary pension? From which business? How would Magu afford same? From which legit income?

These are some of the things ordinary sensible Nigerians would see and absolutely reject. Your children are thriving on proceeds of corruption, but you want other people's children to be "legitimately miserable"?
don't mind them..am not quoting anyone again..they have seen living in misery and poverty or you have to have it rough as a way of life..
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Oga bouncer, maybe you should revisit my comments... I didn't ridicule anybody, my comment wasn't against the guy's hustle but rather the hypocrisy of the EFCC and the inability of the government.
You know what
I deduced that you are just frustrated, you can quote someone else not me. Move on with your frustrated life.
Move on with your plantain selling business grin grin
Peace of the lord be with you EFCC advocate

Plantain selling if that was my trade I'd gladly rep it.

If you were wise however, you'd have found what I do for a living which I am proud of.

The country benefits immensely from my likes.

Hope you can say that about yourself.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Magu's children living the good life, how is that possible? Look, stop deceiving yourself and trampling on the intelligence of Nigerians. Nobody would feel bad seeing Dangites'a children living the good life. But how did Buhari train all his children in UK schools? From which salary pension? From which business? How would Magu afford same? From which legit income?

Stop deceiving yourself, tell me if your fingers are equal. We all can not be like Magus children. Is your goal in life to be like Magu's cghildren or do you emasure your ability and capacity to succeed in life with Magu's children?

The man selling pure water today could be the next billionaire tomorrow.

Magu is not the only public official in Nigeria, Atiku and Saraki were public officials a,d ekweremadu is a public in Nigeria and he's the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world, are you like their children?

Come up with something more logical and sensible and stop dwelling on hatred, petty sentiments and emotions.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Ojiofor: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Flier:
They actually believe no rich legit youth out there
What a terrible mentality

That is Almajiri mentality.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Magu's children living the good life, how is that possible? Look, stop deceiving yourself and trampling on the intelligence of Nigerians. Nobody would feel bad seeing Dangote's children living the good life. But how did Buhari train all his children in UK schools? From which salary or pension? From which business? How would Magu afford same? From which legit income?

Stop being bitter.

Buhari has a former president is guaranteed by our constitution for the education of his offsprings.

Let us not even talk about his various portfolios including that of a Major General in our armed forces.

Everywhere in the world a Major General can be guaranteed of a good quality of life.

I guess for you, because it is Buhari, it shouldn't be so.

Talk about hypocrisy.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Xisnin(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
d4gmail:
I drink water because I am thirsty and not because someone who wears a suit hawks it. Even if he sells at a higher price, no one will buy because all water solves the same problem. Failed strategy!
You are wrong and misunderstands business.
Pure water sells for #10 while some bottled water sell for #120.
People still buy bottled water.

Some bottled water sells for #50 on the road while the same is sold at #250 in some restaurants.
People still buy them.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Hedonisco: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
NGpatriot:

Stop deceiving yourself, tell me if your fingers are equal. We all can not be like Magus children. Is your goal in life to be like Magu's cghildren or do you emasure your ability and capacity to succeed in life with Magu's children?

The man selling pure water today could be the next billionaire tomorrow.

Magu is not the only public official in Nigeria, Atiku and Saraki were public officials a,d ekweremadu is a public in Nigeria and he's the owner of dozens of mansions all over the world, are you like their children?

Come up with something more logical and sensible and stop dwelling on hatred, petty sentiments and emotions.

Magu is not the only public official in Nigeria and all fingers are not equal? Yet Magu and his EFCC are free to lecture us about "legit" work? Smh. You're obviously a Buhari zombie. Foolishness is the regular trademark of your ilk. Silly me for even quoting. Now get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.