Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit (77189 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Stop being bitter.

Buhari has a former president is guaranteed by our constitution for the education of his offsprings.

Let us not even talk about his various portfolios including that of a Major General in our armed forces.

Everywhere in the world a Major General can be guaranteed of a good quality of life.

I guess for you, because it is Buhari, it shouldn't be so.

Talk about hypocrisy.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Muhylonaire(m): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

Plantain selling if that was my trade I'd gladly rep it.

If you were wise however, you'd have found what I do for a living which I am proud of.

The country benefits immensely from my likes.

Hope you can say that about yourself.

What's my f**king business with what you do for a living. Alaye dey your dey!!!!
The country that doesn't know about your existence or which one?
Goodluck to you Mr bouncer. Let's call it a day!
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:

The country that doesn't know about your existence or which one?
Goodluck to you Mr bouncer. Let's call it a day!

They dont need to give me an award.

My domicilary account tells me how well I'm doing.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Magu is not the only public official in Nigeria and all fingers are not equal? Yet Magu and his EFCC are free to lecture us about "legit" work? Smh. You're obviously a Buhari zombie. Foolishness is the regular trademark of your ilk. Silly me for even quoting. Now get lost.

So, you are bitter and angry because EFCC acknowledged your fellow Nigerian for making an honest living, what exactly do you think the EFCC a crime fighting agency should preach? Yahoo yahoo like the lazy Nigerian youths looking for easy money and luxuries like the ones in the pictures bellow.?

All you people do is look down on what's good about humanity and celebrate the bad.

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Muhylonaire(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

your account your problem. How does it affect me. Oh, I get it. Lolz, here comes the usual alakada behavior on Nairaland. I've been expecting it tho.
But guy, your life your problem, your account your problem. Keep your shit to yourself man. No one give a damn!!! Not even someone like me.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:

your account your problem. How does it affect me. Oh, I get it. Lolz, here comes the usual alakada behavior on Nairaland. I've been expecting it tho.
But guy, your life your problem, your account your problem. Keep your shit to yourself man. No one give a damn!!! Not even someone like me.

Now your inferiority complex rears its head.

Na my fault say you no know book?

Or my fault you couldn't pass any aptitude test?

You give a damn and that is why you are eternally bitter.

In your next life, you would burn the midnight oil for success.

Tata.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Muhylonaire(m): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

Tata.

You know book na im you no dey work with SHELL and CHEVRON? lmao alaye taa grin grin
Inferiority complex Inferior to whom exactly? You?
We know your type grin
Enjoy your rotten life bra. You are just a Nairaland warrior.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Tata.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:

You know book na im you no dey work with SHELL and CHEVRON? lmao alaye taa grin grin
Inferiority complex Inferior to whom exactly? You?
We know your type grin
Enjoy your rotten life bra. You are just a Nairaland warrior.

You know where I work abi?

E pain am.

grin
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
The difference between hardworking Nigerian youth and lazy criminal element Nigerian youths..

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Plantain selling if that was my trade I'd gladly rep it.

If you were wise however, you'd have found what I do for a living which I am proud of.

The country benefits immensely from my likes.

Hope you can say that about yourself.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

E pain am.

grin
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Stop being bitter.

Buhari has a former president is guaranteed by our constitution for the education of his offsprings.

Let us not even talk about his various portfolios including that of a Major General in our armed forces.

Everywhere in the world a Major General can be guaranteed of a good quality of life.

I guess for you, because it is Buhari, it shouldn't be so.

Talk about hypocrisy.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Muhylonaire(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:

E pain am.

grin

Ode... Wetin concern me concern where you work?
Take your bragging right to someone else bro.
Let's end it here Soldier, people need some plantain in the traffic. Get on with it boy!!
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by voltron14: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Ode... Wetin concern me concern where you work?
Take your bragging right to someone else bro.
Let's end it here Soldier, people need some plantain in the traffic. Get on with it boy!!

Where were you when the school bells were ringing?

You would remember this everyday you get on the BRT to your hustle.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by leoHomo: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Where were you when the school bells were ringing?

You would remember this everyday you get on the BRT to your hustle.
[/s]
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Mrexcell(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
babaearly1:
EFCC celebrates a guy dressed in suit who sells bottle water on his head

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1206521273645510661

So the efcc is now encouraging street trading which many state govts have since banned how did we get here? Why can't they celebrate young Nigerian enterprenures who really doing great home and abroad?
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by NGpatriot: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
The difference between hardworking Nigerian youth and lazy criminal element Nigerian youths.....

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Onitola2: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Useless Zombie govt doing all they can to glamourize poverty !!!!! The govt has failed to provide enabling environment Nigerians to thrive and prosper yet want to celebrate the glamourization of poverty .

We Nigerian Youths Reject any ploy to seal us to a fate of poverty and the glamourization of of such poverty !!!!!!
u mean we youths that will raise 1m for party but never for a business.... We're more of our problem than our government, where many people see problems, some see opportunities. The guy may not be getting much but when you're sufficient with little, you're rich bro.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by sinola(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yeah. I believe that it is stage managed and they will make him blow.
Watch out on this guys story in months to come
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
dairykidd:

You should be more concerned about the current plight of the average Nigerian youth and not what other nationals see.. So u think hawking pure water in suit under hot son will mean anything to those u hope to impress... u must be really old and archaic or really dumb. There are a million ways to work hard and smart with ur brains and youthful vigour.. This is the 19th year of the 21st century... Think ahead or die behind angry

You got it all wrong bro. There are innocent Nigerians outside this country facing the shackles and agony of defamation and rejection daily as a result of the publicity given to fraud, carried out by their fellow Nigerians. While EFCC is bound by law to parade fraudsters in the media, they should also continue to project hardworking Nigerian Youths like this guy.

Meanwhile, it is not about him hawking bottled water. Rather, it is about the never-die spirit of the courageous, strong in mind and bold at heart - the guy exhibits, moving against all odds for a legitimate source of income. He would soon discover better strategies for sales and expansion as time goes on but it is a good thing that he started rather than whining around.

Try and visit http://startuptipsdaily.com/biography-of-cosmas-maduka/ or google "Cosmos Maduka", President of Coscharis Group Limited to learn about his youthful days. Maduka was also determined like this guy back then. In fact, his humble beginning was worse than this guy hawking bottled water and Maduka didn't even have today's technology to leverage on but see where he is today. I believe this guy will make it one day. His success could even start from this exposure EFCC just gave him.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by durelob9: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
I didn’t know I’ll grow up to see this mess I thought before I’ll finish school everything will be alright now I no even know where to start from but scamming is not an option same as selling pure water with suit Nigeria we hail thee vision 2020 the govt promise no hope for a ghetto boy
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by anonymous1759(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hedonisco:

Magu's children living the good life, how is that possible? Look, stop deceiving yourself and trampling on the intelligence of Nigerians. Nobody would feel bad seeing Dangote's children living the good life. But how did Buhari train all his children in UK schools? From which salary or pension? From which business? How would Magu afford same? From which legit income?

These are some of the things ordinary sensible Nigerians would see and absolutely reject. Your children are thriving on proceeds of corruption, but you want other people's children to be "legitimately miserable"?

Ignorance is a choice leave that man you're quoting. His eyes of understanding will open at midnight.
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by jimcaddy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
So sad in this country the way we celebrate what we shouldn't celebrate. Isn't it a shame on the Nigerian government that despite the huge resources God has given us, we have failed to properly utilize it to the best of our ability.. How can a graduate be carrying sachet water on his head and the EFCC is hailing him. I say no to crime, but it's so hard to earn legitimately in this country... Things are just not going on well in Nigeria. So sad...
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Amanda4life: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
EFCC can they sell the bottle water?

Are they not under a paid employment?

Okay, if true true they themselves secured their jobs without wururu let them give me immediate employment without man know man levels

Mbok
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by showafrica(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2019
tit:
Why don't he wear babanriga. That is more distinguish.

Dont mind the idiots.. Wearing black suit under the hot sun
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by showafrica(m): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Useless Zombie govt doing all they can to glamourize poverty !!!!! The govt has failed to provide enabling environment Nigerians to thrive and prosper yet want to celebrate the glamourization of poverty .

We Nigerian Youths Reject any ploy to seal us to a fate of poverty and the glamourization of of such poverty !!!!!!

I thought it was only me, the govt believes poverty will make Nigerians humble and worship them. They want to subject everyone to abject poverty, it wont work for them.

1 Like

Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by KyleXYZ: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Viking07:
Exactly! cheesy The kind of life they want for Nigerians. A young man at his prime is selling sachet water.

SAD
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by KyleXYZ: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2019
The hypocrisy amongst our political class screams to high heavens.
1. They played significant role in the mess Nigerians have become today. They messed up our economy.
2. They make themselves super-comfortable at the expense of fellow Nigerians, like they are masters others are slaves.
3. They succeed in convincing Nigerians that the easiest route to success/wealth is by being in government, viz a viz stealing. So what do you expect from Nigerians?

While legit hustle should be it, they've shown bad leadership in everyway possible!
Lead by example; create an enabling environment; and you need not post pictures of a young man slaving away to irk a living for himself. Mtchew angry
Re: Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit by Josh44s(m): 10:05am On Dec 18, 2019
So this is the kind of life you people wants for the average youth of this country despite the billions of wealth Nigeria has. Chai! Who do us this thing will know no peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.