Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached (67786 Views)

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Man Discovers A Lady Has Breast Lump During Sex / Lump In My Anus(graphic pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by leoHomo: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

not one day have i hawked my services... not on nairaland or anywhere... feel free to check my coments
[/s]
but you put your number and services
going thread by thread commenting rubbish
Oya wetin be hawking again

oga just admit it that you're a failed freelancer cheesy
don't forget i have your both dormant linkedin and upwork cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by dobaduro: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thanks bro

obi4eze:
That's a delicate area for a tumour to grow. Many differentials on my mind but a malignancy cannot be ruled out until the lesion is biopsied.
Let him go for surgery and he'll be fine by God's grace.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by yuncka: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

not one day have i hawked my services... not on nairaland or anywhere... feel free to check my coments

no need to check your comments, its written on your signature. It is even more effective this way because you can comment on 10 topics that will hit front page, that way people will see your signature.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by solmusdesigns: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

What ever energy u give out to the universe is what would come back at u
never make fun of peoples health situation since no one is above health issues
....u don't wanna learn this the hard way, trust me

grin grin grin

too many Dunce on Nairaland lately i think the webmaster needs a Dunce filter

using alternate monikers doesnt change the stupidity atributed to a percuiliar style of commenting
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Elxandre(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Doctors told you to go for surgery, you come Nairaland come dey ask questions.
Don't tell me you seriously think there's any other remedy for such a big mass.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by solmusdesigns: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
leoHomo:
[s][/s]

grin

Mr Latifat Akanji forming spy kid after how many months of chasing hoax... face it Son you aint too smart for this game you started in 2014...

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by yuncka: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

What ever energy u give out to the universe is what would come back at u
never make fun of peoples health situation since no one is above health issues
....u don't wanna learn this the hard way, trust me

Never mind him sir, its obvious he is a very young lad who hasnt seen the stringent side of this world. My honest prayer is that he makes it out when the situation comes knocking...
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by solmusdesigns: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
yuncka:

no need to check your comments, its written on your signature. It is even more effective this way because you can comment on 10 topics that will hit front page, that way people will see your signature.

oh please.. signature of which month? thats what you lots dont know on profitable marketing... you think crowds make you money
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by luminouz(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Cause is unknown

grin

Ok....
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by leoHomo: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

grin

Mr Latifat Akanji forming spy kid after how many months of chasing hoax... face it Son you aint too smart for this game you started in 2014...

[/s]
lol
should I post latifat pictures? cheesy

I guess you don't wanna invite her into this do you? cheesy
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by yuncka: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
leoHomo:
[s][/s]

Humility is the Key word I advise people to hold on to.
Kid is being eaten up by pride, I pray help comes his way.

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by leoHomo: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

oh please.. signature of which month? thats what you lots dont know on profitable marketing... you think crowds make you money
[/s]
shatap
how's my baby latifat cheesy
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Onlyonebuhari: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please just get the benign tumour off as a ion as possible before it becomes malignant.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by solmusdesigns: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
leoHomo:
[s][/s]
lol
should I post latifat pictures? cheesy

I guess you don't wanna invite her into this do you? cheesy
be my guest lol

failed troller

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
medich booboo come and see
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by leoHomo: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

be my guest lol

failed troller
[/s]
awww i love your sister
i won't post her pictures cheesy
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by yuncka: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

WOW....why not take it off from your signature...
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by phatiesparkles: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Why do u seek medical help online....
Go see your doctor .
dobaduro:
Please Medical personnel in the house, I will need your help. A friend has this lump in the chest close to the neck, he has gone for different test. He was later asked to do CT scan which he did and they said it is Tumor.

The issue now is the guy is so scared of going for the operation, I want to know first the likely cost of such operations, any side effect, any alternative to the operations. Any suggestion is welcomed.

Pls don't tell me that this is not hospital, we have exhausted our knowledge that's why I'm asking for suggestions from people that might have seen such cases and how it was handled.

Please I need your help on this.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by leoHomo: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
yuncka:

Humility is the Key word I advise people to hold on to.
Kid is being eaten up by pride, I pray help comes his way.
bro forget i know the guy type
he's into arbitrage as in he's like a middle man
he gets customer then channel it to the person doing the work then collect his profits

the guy na failed computer scientist and freelancer cheesy
he knows nothing about designs and coding
Imagine the dunce once said that he'll block my ip on nairaland
that was the day i knew that he's a failed freelancer..

no business person will use his main account for bigotry
never.

i have an old account of mine but trust me that account has never smelt politics section and it was created in 2009 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by lagosbaby3: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please tweet @aproko_doctor on Twitter to help you explain what this is.
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by yuncka: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2019
leoHomo:
bro forget i know the guy type
he's into arbitrage as in he's like a middle man
he gets customer then channel it to the person doing the work then collect his profits

the guy na failed computer scientist and freelancer cheesy
he knows nothing about designs and coding
Imagine the dunce once said that he'll block my ip on nairaland
that was the day i knew that he's a failed freelancer..

no business person will use his main account for bigotry
never.

i have an old account of mine but trust me that account has never smelt politics section and it was created in 2009 cheesy

LOOOL! are you serious?
grin grin grin grin

But on a serious note how do people comfortably going into bigotry and tribalism. People forget their blessing can come from anyone.

1 Like

Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Pataricatering(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
And ur parents would have spent plenty money on ur education o ? And ur here in 2019 talking like ur in the dark ages !
Richdad50:
shocked

People are sick everywhere. Ask him if he holds any bitterness, unforgiveness against anyone. Sometimes, the battle in the mind and spirit reflects fluid and swellings on certain areas of the body.

Richdad
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by dapsoneh: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
atiku4President:

Pray you will never be in a situation where you will be looking for help all over the place. You can keep quiet if you have nothing to offer.
Ode, dindonrin, oponu. So nairalamd is now UCH
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by theDEVILisHERE: 9:18pm On Dec 17, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin grin grin

too many Dunce on Nairaland lately i think the webmaster needs a Dunce filter

using alternate monikers doesnt change the stupidity atributed to a percuiliar style of commenting

listen and listen good

You can make fun of anyone or any situation, its a personal choice

But, when making such fun always make sure u are above such situation, else...&@@*!!

The rich can make fun of broke/poor people
Intelligent can make fun of the stupid
Beautiful/handsome can make fun of the Ugly
These are situations they are above and likely can't be affected by such

No one is above sickness or death
This is why u don't talk ill of the dead or make fun of the sick
They carry the highest form of negative vibrations
And the united vibrations/verse (universe) responds accordingly by rechanneling back high vibrations to where they emanate from

...I know I'm "likely" talking to an irrepentant idiot
but i'm doing that so u remember this post when that 'time' comes
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by dapsoneh: 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
shut that gutter mumu.
Go and kill yourself
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by doggedfighter(f): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Alexgeneration:

Guy, you sure say you never mad?

So unforgiveness breeds fluids and liquor in the body.
You read that nonsense? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Anyway, that's what their pastors tell them grin
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Richdad50(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
I hope the flour will be mixed earlier. Focus on cooking and making a honest living from pastries.
Pataricatering:
And ur parents would have spent plenty money on ur education o ? And ur here in 2019 talking like ur in the dark ages !
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by solmusdesigns: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

[s]

listen and listen good

You can make fun of anyone or any situation, its a personal choice

But, when making such fun always make sure u are above such situation, else...&@@*!!

The rich can make fun of broke/poor people
Intelligent can make fun of the stupid
Beautiful/handsome can make fun of the Ugly
These are situations they are above and likely can be affected by such

No one is above sickness or death
This is why u don't talk ill of the dead or make fun of the sick
They carry the highest form of negative vibrations
And the united vibrations/verse (universe) responds accordingly by rechanneling back high vibrations to where they emanate from

...I know I'm "likely" talking to an irrepentant idiot
but i'm doing that so u remember this post when that 'time' comes [/s]

scumbargs with so much to say but craps epistle bore me so i dont bother reading... o got a nairaland pussy for that
Re: Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached by Cajal(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Depends on the depth of the tumour
I hope is what is referred to as lipoma
If it is ....then there is no problem once it is handled by expert
What was the conclusion of the CT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.