Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) (37119 Views)

Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by sweetonugbu: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Business go wrong but
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Sirjamo: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
ghettokid1:
NA NOVEL U DEY WRITE?
The thing tire me too o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by seangy4konji: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Juju don clear for them face.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Pastor don relocate shop to market?
End shall never wonders.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Strica(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm when I am here praying to God to bless and enlarge my coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

Eni ti o ri mi ri ni o mo se oluwa...
I pay my tithe not just 10% but 20% and hoping God gives me the grace and resources to increase it year 2020. I see the result of it all around me. My life is a blessing. My life is a testimony. I will do more and more for God's kingdom. All contributions, donations and assignment towards the house of God or his kingdom projects will not pass me by. Even if it's my 100 naira contribution if I have none at that moment, I will put it. The kingdom of God will not suffer bankruptcy in my own time. It will not lack lailai.

I don't need Nairaland or Twitter or one freeze or social media to validate what I do for God's kingdom. If all you do is to sit and wait for social media validation on what you do for God, then my friend, I put it to you that you do not know God!

Don't come and ask me where it is written in the new testament bla bla bla because I will not answer you. We don't read only new testament in Dominion city, We read both Old and New Testament. We read the whole books of the bible not some parts as some of you want in order to justify your excesses. The book of Malachi 3 verse 10 says, bring all your tithes to the store house that there may be meat in my house. Look at that word Meat in my house. What is that meat? You come into the church, you seat comfortably inside the AC, well furnished and sophisticated building, the sounds and musical instruments on point, the toilet facilities on point, the power supply, diesel or fuel on point, welfare services on point, mission trips and works on point, among many other projects in the house of God. Is it Paper or leaf that they are spending or using to acquire these things? Can any body go to the market and buy diesel or musical instruments or building materials and say I represent this church or I am the pastor or general overseer of this church or it is for God's kingdom give them to us free? Are these things free in the market?

If you have ever had the opportunity to work deeply in the house of God before, to see how the administration of a church is being run or facilitated, then you will know that no be paper or leaf them they spend! Some of you go to the church admin office to submit your business proposals for contracts to supply one thing one thing, did you give it to the church free? When you got the contract to supply or render your services in the church was it free? NO!!! And you sit to type on your phones or systems don't pay tithe don't pay tithe yen yen yen whereas na church dey pay your bills...
What of the instrumentalist, it is so hard these days to find someone who will play instruments for free. I know churches even smaller churches who pays their instrumentalist monthly or every Sunday. Why una no say NO I'm not collecting a dime, I am doing it for God. No be money these churches dey pay, Na Paper abi na leaf dem they pay?

What of the welfare? Feeding, clothing and shelter of the needy amongst us in church? Is it not money we use to put these things I'm place?

Because you pay your tithes to the wrong place, you pay your tithe to occultic churches, you pay your tithe to pastors who live lavish reckless lifestyle doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors out there who stands on the word of God only!

Those of us who pay our tithes and see the reward of Malachi 3 verse 10 knows the importance of Tithe in our lives. I am addicted to tithe paying! I pay it everyday. Even when someone gives me 200 naira, I pay tithe from it. I am not ashamed of tithe paying!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven!!!
It is not about going out to drop your tithe, No with your tithe in your hand, Prove God First!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And this is my favorite part, I will open my window of heavens, I will pour out my blessing that even the room will not be enough to receive it JESUS!
God said prove me and see if I will not open my window of heavens and pour out my blessings so much that even that our small cubicle room will be too small to receive his blessings on us.

Do I have a witness here? I am number ONE!!! Why should I allow somebody beliefs or opinion on tithe ruin or stop God's Blessings on my life? Why should I?

The blessings received from tithe paying are numerous aside financial blessings. What of the blessings of protection from evil of all kinds, what of the blessings of great jobs, contracts, fruit of the wombs, education, unmerited favour, shelter, feeding, Mercy, Grace etc? Are they all by your powers or doings? Do you know your tithes are being recorded in heaven oh ye faithfully stewards?

Pay your tithe at the right place and enjoy the blessings of Malachi 3 verse 10. Do not confuse giving charity as tithe paying. Do not let Satan fool you on that. They are two different things. I give to charity and I pay my tithe. Charity is charity (welfare), Tithe is tithe! No be the same. Don't get it twisted!

Are you the owner of the money? Did you come to this earth with money? Will you leave the earth with money? Every time my money my money my money WHO GAVE YOU THE MONEY MEHN? If people own money why don't they carry their money with them when leaving the earth?

Since the devil launched a social media campaign on tithe paying, has the church closed? Lols instead it keeps moving on day by day. Sincerely, I am amazed by the numbers of people who pays their tithe in the church despite all the satanic campaigns. It only shows where the devil belongs. He's always on the loosing side. He's a looser!!!

God bless everyone who pays their tithe in their various local churches. Thank you for paying your tithe. The Church Is Marching On...

In Dominion City, We pay our tithe. I pay my tithe, Pay your tithe!!!

Thank you and God Bless You...

The glaring conclusion one comes to after considering this issue: those pushing against tithe paying know who they work for; many who support them do not even believe in God, divinity or the spiritual realm in this first place. So, this remains: they who know their God shall be strong and do exploits.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
reccy:
Hahahha... Thief.... You must give us our money oooo our tithes cannot be vain..... You dy enter range rover when me dy wear slippers. You dy mad

No one is talking about tithe here
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2019
And the 1DIOT is still shining his thirty two..
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Snapchat: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Are Nigerians illiterate or is it just on Nairaland. The article isn't about tithe, but those people up there are whining about it. Y'all hate Christianity this much?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by StUriah(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019
Fredlongs:
Nothing local man no go see... No body steals from the poor like pastors

Statement of fact.

Respect bros.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by namiji2598: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmm when I am here praying to God to bless and enlarge my coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

I pay my tithe not just 10% but 20% and hoping God gives me the grace and resources to increase it year 2020. I see the result of it all around me. My life is a blessing. My life is a testimony. I will do more and more for God's kingdom. All contributions, donations and assignment towards the house of God or his kingdom projects will not pass me by. Even if it's my 100 naira contribution if I have none at that moment, I will put it. The kingdom of God will not suffer bankruptcy in my own time. It will not lack lailai.

I don't need Nairaland or Twitter or one freeze or social media to validate what I do for God's kingdom. If all you do is to sit and wait for social media validation on what you do for God, then my friend, I put it to you that you do not know God!

Don't come and ask me where it is written in the new testament bla bla bla because I will not answer you. We don't read only new testament in Dominion city, We read both Old and New Testament. We read the whole books of the bible not some parts as some of you want in order to justify your excesses. The book of Malachi 3 verse 10 says, bring all your tithes to the store house that there may be meat in my house. Look at that word Meat in my house. What is that meat? You come into the church, you seat comfortably inside the AC, well furnished and sophisticated building, the sounds and musical instruments on point, the toilet facilities on point, the power supply, diesel or fuel on point, welfare services on point, mission trips and works on point, among many other projects in the house of God. Is it Paper or leaf that they are spending or using to acquire these things? Can any body go to the market and buy diesel or musical instruments or building materials and say I represent this church or I am the pastor or general overseer of this church or it is for God's kingdom give them to us free? Are these things free in the market?

If you have ever had the opportunity to work deeply in the house of God before, to see how the administration of a church is being run or facilitated, then you will know that no be paper or leaf them they spend! Some of you go to the church admin office to submit your business proposals for contracts to supply one thing one thing, did you give it to the church free? When you got the contract to supply or render your services in the church was it free? NO!!! And you sit to type on your phones or systems don't pay tithe don't pay tithe yen yen yen whereas na church dey pay your bills...
What of the instrumentalist, it is so hard these days to find someone who will play instruments for free. I know churches even smaller churches who pays their instrumentalist monthly or every Sunday. Why una no say NO I'm not collecting a dime, I am doing it for God. No be money these churches dey pay, Na Paper abi na leaf dem they pay?

What of the welfare? Feeding, clothing and shelter of the needy amongst us in church? Is it not money we use to put these things I'm place?

Because you pay your tithes to the wrong place, you pay your tithe to occultic churches, you pay your tithe to pastors who live lavish reckless lifestyle doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors out there who stands on the word of God only!

Those of us who pay our tithes and see the reward of Malachi 3 verse 10 knows the importance of Tithe in our lives. I am addicted to tithe paying! I pay it everyday. Even when someone gives me 200 naira, I pay tithe from it. I am not ashamed of tithe paying!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And prove me now if I will not open the windows of heaven!!!
It is not about going out to drop your tithe, No with your tithe in your hand, Prove God First!!!

Malachi 3 verse 10, And this is my favorite part, I will open my window of heavens, I will pour out my blessing that even the room will not be enough to receive it JESUS!
God said prove me and see if I will not open my window of heavens and pour out my blessings so much that even that our small cubicle room will be too small to receive his blessings on us.

Do I have a witness here? I am number ONE!!! Why should I allow somebody beliefs or opinion on tithe ruin or stop God's Blessings on my life? Why should I?

The blessings received from tithe paying are numerous aside financial blessings. What of the blessings of protection from evil of all kinds, what of the blessings of great jobs, contracts, fruit of the wombs, education, unmerited favour, shelter, feeding, Mercy, Grace etc? Are they all by your powers or doings? Do you know your tithes are being recorded in heaven oh ye faithfully stewards?

Pay your tithe at the right place and enjoy the blessings of Malachi 3 verse 10. Do not confuse giving charity as tithe paying. Do not let Satan fool you on that. They are two different things. I give to charity and I pay my tithe. Charity is charity (welfare), Tithe is tithe! No be the same. Don't get it twisted!

Are you the owner of the money? Did you come to this earth with money? Will you leave the earth with money? Every time my money my money my money WHO GAVE YOU THE MONEY MEHN? If people own money why don't they carry their money with them when leaving the earth?

Since the devil launched a social media campaign on tithe paying, has the church closed? Lols instead it keeps moving on day by day. Sincerely, I am amazed by the numbers of people who pays their tithe in the church despite all the satanic campaigns. It only shows where the devil belongs. He's always on the loosing side. He's a looser!!!

God bless everyone who pays their tithe in their various local churches. Thank you for paying your tithe. The Church Is Marching On...

we are talking about investment, u ar talking about tithes

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by SocialJustice: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2019
reccy:
Hahahha... Thief.... You must give us our money oooo our tithes cannot be vain..... You dy enter range rover when me dy wear slippers. You dy mad
Read the story first.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2019
Yankiss:
This pastor should have faced the pulpit squarely and leave out business to those called for it by God. It is some of these jack of all trade that taint the reputation of the church.

He copy's Pastor Chris Oyekilihem a lot but the difference is that he has a long neck and Ghanaian dark...... grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2019
Pastorization gone wrong...but op,customers ni members ko..
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Another topic that touch RiyadhGoddess dearly..
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by subcbouy: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Na Dominion NTA road? una get babes for there sha hehehe don't mind me
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by skyfather09(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2019
see this is why Islam is a lot better.. no scam!
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Scott0011:
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Mothercare Head office
grin gimme small of what got you this high grin. I need it for this kain Naija I found myself cheesy
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Cathy00: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2019
See details below.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Nigeria lost to Ghana in Jollof Rice cooking and lost to Ghana in recognizing that Pastors are conmen.
They still worship and enrich TB Joshua, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Suleman and a host of other extortionists.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2019
Pastor money, money. See his teeth
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
You are not far from heaven as a virtuos citizen!!

God continue to bless His word. The scripture will forever be our standard and I have vow and pledge my allegiance to follow it line by line and precept by precept because His word is the source of our living/existence. Those who have ears and wish to live eternally will listen and obey. There are goods reward in "TRUSTING AND OBEYING."
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by semyman: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Pastors should be your greatest nightmare
If your child is not being stolen for ritual in their Church, they will be molested especially the females
Your money and your wives are of their Paramount interest
You may choose to remain woke or be a maga for the ministry

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Lovelife433(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=Ri coast so I can buy a portable Jet for my pastor mission. I am begging God to enlarge my resources so I can place pastors on monthly salary, I am begging God to bless me so much that I pay their children school fees, take part in church building projects...

Thank you and God Bless You...[/quote] instead of dis ur long episode, one sentence could have summarise every thing, no Strenth
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Gracefollowme: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2019
Not only them some nigerians here in ghana also in the business, I was the one dat sleeping at the front door.
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Pulpit Bandit
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Ghana people still live in the stone age...
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by semyman: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2019
God do something about these pretenders

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by Uwavee(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2019
See, despite all the money he duped them of, see the way he still looks. Pastor scammer thief of Zoe outreach embassy
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by NaijadrivaCars: 11:15am On Dec 18, 2019
But on Instagram, some bloggers say it is because of tithes and offerings.

Hmm
Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by ideabuilder: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

By now you should be richer than Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kelvin Kwesi Kobiri Attacked By Customers (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2019
A genuine pastor should not be involved in shady deals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 53 For Attending Gay Marriage In Zaria / Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.