Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) (65751 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by arome60(m): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2019
the male celebs ones they are sick.. you 'll just see account number everywhere... but all those ngbekes that I have never seen in a movie not even in a skit.. be buying houses Upandan.. Toto business dey pay
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by oochi123(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2019
What a Yansh..

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by izubext007: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2019
She Is Better Than Edo Women Who We Trafick Other People's Daughter Jst To Build Two Or Four Flats In Benin Painted Wit Red, But She Is Traficking Her Self And Buying Mansion's.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Role model for most Feminists undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by mudiana(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Lovexme:
I didn't know being a Nollywood actress pays handsomely. undecided
she is not even up top 10 a-list actress not to talk of top 20. I doubt if she was featured in any cinema nollywood movies this year. She knows where she is getting her money from, definitely not from acting.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by cybriz82(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2019
Lovexme:

Na angela okorie sister b dat nau...
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by jahsharon: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Lovexme:

Yes, but being a Nollywood Actor does not pay
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by africanusvu(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Pls can someone name one movie this lady featured In that made her a nollywood actress
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 9:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Women! Cherish your toto oh!
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by chukwugoziegi: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2019
mudiana:
she is not even up top 10 a-list actress not to talk of top 20. I doubt if she was featured in any cinema nollywood movies this year. She knows where she is getting her money from, definitely not from acting.

She is not even A list how much more top 20. She is Z list. I only saw her once in #TheJohnson.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by kolade23(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:
We must make deliberate effort not to glamorise rubbish, getting a house does not justify the worthless means, everyone calls God,even the successful armed robber who kills and maims for a living, once you are acquire possessions God is good and every voice of reason is a hater, in fact its an insult to call her an actress,cause I can't recollect seeing her in any movie,all I know is she has a big pack of poo behind, and some thieves in high places will spend the countries commonwealth in compensation for minutes of pleasure with empty skulls as this,and you wonder why the nation never moves forward, they steal in billions,spend millions on oloshism who come online to Bragg and try to intimidate genuine hustling youths, and justify their ways by using God! Park of assholes

My guy don't vex... cheesy grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by KaptainAfrika: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
The Apostle Suleiman is still doing wonders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by kestine(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:
Our female celebrities make buying property seem so easy.....pls how do they make their own money?

If them tell u how them take make their money...shey u go do am...

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by eguarojeona: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
Curvy Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has ended the year 2019 with the acquisition of new property.

Daniella Okeke who already has other beautiful mansions just acquired another one.

Sharing photos of her new house via her Instagram Story, the actress said:

"It wasn't a bad year after all, Thank you God for another one."

Daniella Okeke wasn't really a known face in the movie industry until the Apostle Johnson Suleman - Stephanie Otobo alleged sex scandal broke out. Ms Okeke's name came up and people started asking "who is this Daniella Okeke?"

Prior to the scandal, few who knew about the actress had questioned the source of her luxurious lifestyle - mansions, flashy cars, trips abroad and all that because she is not even a C-list actress not to talk of being an A-lister. When the scandal broke out, they seemed not surprised.

The beautiful Daniella Okeke didn't send anybody. She was able to recover from the scandal that was linked to her. She denied everything.

Now she has added another house to her other houses after working hard through out the year and is grateful to God for making it happen. Daniella is into business apart from acting.

What a good way to end the year!
Till one onye eze from China would come and claim his crib.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 9:51am On Dec 18, 2019
That sex scandal actually made some ladies rich. Some pastors were scrambling to pay off all the ladies they've had affairs with to prevent them from coming out to speak

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Jidmic(m): 9:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Ass paid her!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Zyron: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

lol overpriced abuja houses are not easy to finance and thats why abuja is litterd with empty mansions
[/s]
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Baroba(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2019
Backing that ass up...Danny slow down nne.. cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Bobotic(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Big Yansh Big Money

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by wonlasewonimi: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Lmao @ clitocurrency
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Puregold3(f): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2019
bikerboy1:
The power of big yansh undecided

LolZZ
why you people like this..
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by thundafire: 9:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Is dat not dey same house Mercy was showing too
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by poik(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Jealousy is a sin. You can't prove that she sleeps around, your points are based on speculations. You don't know how and what she has invested her time and money in.
Have a liberal mindset and be happy with others over their achievements so the same angel of blessings may locate you.

Leave that jealousy thing and let's be realistic for once. What does she do? What does she sell? What brand does she represent? I have only seen her in one movie- Lagos Cougars.
She isn't married, we would have said it's her hubby's dough. What does she do?
You only get visited with blessings when you rejoice with someone with genuine and verifiable source of wealth, not just wealth no one is sure of. I ask again, what does she do?
These kind of comments show how decadent our society is today.

I am not pandering to grapevine tales, but what does she do?

10 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by merits(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:
Our female celebrities make buying property seem so easy.....pls how do they make their own money?
They are paid more than their male counterpart. angry
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Abcdefghij10000(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2019
So It was this bitch my uncle sold house to angry

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
Curvy Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has ended the year 2019 with the acquisition of new property.

Daniella Okeke who already has other beautiful mansions just acquired another one.

Sharing photos of her new house via her Instagram Story, the actress said:

"It wasn't a bad year after all, Thank you God for another one."

Daniella Okeke wasn't really a known face in the movie industry until the Apostle Johnson Suleman - Stephanie Otobo alleged sex scandal broke out. Ms Okeke's name came up and people started asking "who is this Daniella Okeke?"

Prior to the scandal, few who knew about the actress had questioned the source of her luxurious lifestyle - mansions, flashy cars, trips abroad and all that because she is not even a C-list actress not to talk of being an A-lister. When the scandal broke out, they seemed not surprised.

The beautiful Daniella Okeke didn't send anybody. She was able to recover from the scandal that was linked to her. She denied everything.

Now she has added another house to her other houses after working hard through out the year and is grateful to God for making it happen. Daniella is into business apart from acting.

What a good way to end the year!

see people ashewo dey pay wella
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by bluefilm: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2019
Lovexme:

It pays only the actresses.

Don't know why.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Zyron: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Lagos has the best housing model by far(island).. from the easy to finace terrace to half duplex becoming a landlord is a lot easier without the stress of omonile

A big Congrats to her, she hardly appears in movies but still making life progress

[/s]
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by WildChild00(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
BeStroNG:
Wonders working toto...

I wish I have one

Kindly make some inquiries from Bob risky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.