Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) (65749 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
How many movies has this girl even acted for her to be buying properties and luxury cars like this? Na wa oo, wonder lady grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Lovexme(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2019
Roon9:

They earn as much as bank managers and shell workers

What a staggering piece of information grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Why is it that the female nollywood actress are more rich compared to their male counterparts

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Zyron: 10:13am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:

thats why ABuja mansions are empty... too damn expensive
[/s]
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by seangy4konji: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
They call on God as if it's not the same God we all call..

A young lady working mindya to Friday now reading this and going to church would think it's easy to buy cars of 15 million,houses of 60 million just by doing practically nothing to the physical eyes...

How can a cou try move forward when they have looted it dry and give this ladies and they come online to thank God. Which God?

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by shineeye1: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
The front and back gears are in top form. Even though she is not an "A" list actress, her natural endowments (attack and defense) are certainly "A" listers!

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by mrchineke: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019
poik:

Leave that jealousy thing and let's be realistic for once. What does she do? What does she sell? What brand does she represent? I have only seen her in one movie- Lagos Cougars.
She isn't married, we would have said it's her hubby's dough. What does she do?
You only get visited with blessings when you rejoice with someone with genuine and verifiable source of wealth, not just wealth no one is sure of. I ask again, what does she do?
These kind of comments show how decadent our society is today.

I am not pandering to grapevine tales, but what does she do?

You are such a suave writer!!! smiley

Great response to an empty headed idiot.

They think acquiring money is by random luck and miracle.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by 2LESS(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019
The reason why Naira Marley said that "Yash better pass certificate"

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by dokie: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
Is this not Suleiman? grin

It seems we have a different movie industry for the ladies in Nigeria. They are always making it big than their male counterparts. shocked

I guess they earn in dollars grin grin grin

Male counterparts wey hunger wan kill. If you see the type of vehicles they use, you will have pity on them.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by jovijovi: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations.

check my signature for ur waist trainer to achieve a curvy shape and burn belly fat.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2019
poik:

Leave that jealousy thing and let's be realistic for once. What does she do? What does she sell? What brand does she represent? I have only seen her in one movie- Lagos Cougars.
She isn't married, we would have said it's her hubby's dough. What does she do?
You only get visited with blessings when you rejoice with someone with genuine and verifiable source of wealth, not just wealth no one is sure of. I ask again, what does she do?
These kind of comments show how decadent our society is today.

I am not pandering to grapevine tales, but what does she do?
Does she ot anyone owe you any explanation on how she makes her money. I have a 29year old female relative that's a multi millionaire less than 5 years after NYSC.
Her parents and older siblings are living in the house she built. Some term her prostitute, some term her yahoo but only her close relatives know what she does and I would have told you what she does but like I said no one owes you any explanation.

Pray for God to bless you with an idea that make wealth otherwise you'd keep ranting over other people's success yet they won't notice you.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Cathy00: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
See details below.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2019
pyyxxaro:

Samosa Lord , I hail oh

I hear say some fresh goods don enter samosa again��
Yes ooo bros. . grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Jealousy is a sin. You can't prove that she sleeps around, your points are based on speculations. You don't know how and what she has invested her time and money in.
Have a liberal mindset and be happy with others over their achievements so the same angel of blessings may locate you.

Thanks for the advice, but you my friend have to sell ur possession and buy sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by shineeye1: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Does she ot anyone owe you any explanation on how she makes her money. I have a 29year old female relative that's a multi millionaire less than 5 years after NYSC.
Her parents and older siblings are living in the house she built. Some term her prostitute, some term her yahoo but only her close relatives know what she does and I would have told you what she does but like I said no one owes you any explanation.

Pray for God to bless you with an idea that make wealth otherwise you'd keep ranting over other people's success yet they won't notice you.

I wonder why the source of wealth should be a secret affair in an open society? In any case, it is a civic duty of responsible citizens to know the source of income of their neighbours. This has nothing to do with the fvcking jealousy theory.

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Thanks for the advice, but you my friend have to sell ur possession and buy sense
Oh dear King Solomon thanks for your counsel.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by WriterX(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2019
grin. lolz the publisher wan kill me with lafff " after working hard throughout the year " lolz no biggie I don't hate nor do I criticize ,BIG congrAtSS to her.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2019
shineeye1:

I wonder why the source of wealth should be a secret affair in an open society? In any case, it is a civic duty of responsible citizens to know the source of income of their neighbours. This has nothing to do with the fvcking jealousy theory.
I bet that if Linda Ikeji hadn't named her blogsite after her name, only few people might have known that she's the owner. Others who see her on the street could have been calling her a LovePeddler as is usual with all lazy men.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Apostle Suleiman has done it Again

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by shineeye1: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Oh dear King Solomon thanks for your counsel.

Don't be too fast to justify the sinner neither be too fast to condemn the saint.
Conjectures are poor premises to found judgment. Better be silent than become an unjust judge.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by shineeye1: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

I bet that if Linda Ikeji hadn't named her blogsite after her name, only few people might have known that she's the owner. Others who see her on the street could have been calling her a LovePeddler as is usual with all lazy men.

Nothing you just stated impinges my claims above.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Usguy(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Apostle suleman,must have contributed to the pushase of the house,from proceed gotten from tithe and offering,from omega fire ministry,auchi.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by winterfell007(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Jealousy is a sin. You can't prove that she sleeps around, your points are based on speculations. You don't know how and what she has invested her time and money in.
Have a liberal mindset and be happy with others over their achievements so the same angel of blessings may locate you.

Bullshit! That's the statement petty people like you make to justify their nonsense. Every penny ever made by her should reflect in her lifestyle.
Even Genevieve and Omotola don't buy up properties like that....

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by davidque: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2019
sonnie10:

Bobrisky didn’t need one
Yea, he only needed chemicals for bleaching
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by MiddleDimension: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2019
abukuru:
please visit abuja...and see ...also try visiting ambassadors estate
have you seen the ones he is talking about in Lagos? for your info housing market in Lagos does better than Abuja. this, i KNOW!
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by lexy2014: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2019
sonnie10:

Bobrisky didn’t need one
That's y he went to Dubai to upgrade his yansh to in order to improve business and service delivery. Customer tastes seem to b changing at his end
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
winterfell007:

Bullshit! That's the statement petty people like you make to justify their nonsense. Every penny ever made by her should reflect in her lifestyle.
Even Genevieve and Omotola don't buy up properties like that....
Me petty? OK oga Dangote
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by MiddleDimension: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:

lol overpriced abuja houses are not easy to finance and thats why abuja is litterd with empty mansions

these people think becaise Abuja is the capital, it therefore has the best of all things!
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2019
shineeye1:

Don't be too fast to justify the sinner neither be too fast to condemn the saint.
Conjectures are poor premises to found judgment. Better be silent than become an unjust judge.
Another Solomon. Greetings sir
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Goldenheart(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2019
THE PLATE NO. is LND 485 FQ wink
u cant hide the truth

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by TruthinAction: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2019
Congrats if she got it legitimately but if it's through the power of yansh, she will leave it behind and rot in hell.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by pacespot(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2019
Tell me if it is hardwork that bought this woman this luxurious house

Is she more hardworking than those young vibrant energetic guys that cannot even afford a single room of their own?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.