Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) (65748 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Lefulefu chic
her azz still looking pressable and succulent wink

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by CaptainMitch: 5:21am On Dec 20, 2019
The ass looks artificial sha
lefulefu2:
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Twoclans(f): 5:45am On Dec 20, 2019
lefulefu2:

Ukwu king this one 2 is out what kind of fight did you people engage in on that V hair thread grin I just woke up and saw the thread has been taken down shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
Twoclans:

Ukwu king this one 2 is out what kind of fight did you people engage in on that V hair thread grin I just woke up and saw the thread has been taken down shocked
nooo i wasnt involved in the fight ooo cheesy.it was the sumarai guy and one other fellow wey say u im base for uk cheesy.there were insulting each other and calling each other broke cheesy..the fight was bloody.wasnt surprised the next day when they took the posts down cheesy.anyway na just normal nl fight..nothing we havent seen b4..i was only banned cos i no keep up to the discussion as in ashawo discussion cheesy cheesy....or as them call am derailment grin.in between is dat Obama in ur dp? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
The ass looks artificial sha
artificial? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. i recall she show us one pix she took ten yrs ago and the ukwu was still dere cheesy.anyway i am alergic to plastic asses cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Twoclans(f): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
lefulefu2:
nooo i wasnt involved in the fight ooo cheesy.it was the sumarai guy and one other fellow wey say u im base for uk cheesy.there were insulting each other and calling each other broke cheesy..the fight was bloody.wasnt surprised the next day when they took the posts down cheesy.anyway na just normal nl fight..nothing we havent seen b4..i was only banned cos i no keep up to the discussion as in ashawo discussion cheesy cheesy....or as them call am derailment grin.in between is dat Obama in ur dp? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Chai how could they have done that to such an interesting thread .

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Twoclans:

Chai how could they have done that to such an interesting thread .

it happens all the time nau cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Sleeping On The Floor Of An Airplane (Photo) / People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.