Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) (65750 Views)

Daniella Okeke: "Jesus Is My Val, My Butt Getting Bigger" / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Aboguede(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2019
Back side business

If u know u know

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by sylve11: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:
We must make deliberate effort not to glamorise rubbish, getting a house does not justify the worthless means, everyone calls God,even the successful armed robber who kills and maims for a living, once you are acquire possessions God is good and every voice of reason is a hater, in fact its an insult to call her an actress,cause I can't recollect seeing her in any movie,all I know is she has a big pack of poo behind, and some thieves in high places will spend the countries commonwealth in compensation for minutes of pleasure with empty skulls as this,and you wonder why the nation never moves forward, they steal in billions,spend millions on oloshism who come online to Bragg and try to intimidate genuine hustling youths, and justify their ways by using God! Park of assholes

obobs, na para mode you dey o. shocked cool
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by proftwinnie10(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
BeStroNG:
Wonders working toto...

I wish I have one

oya receive it, be it unto you according to your faith.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:
We must make deliberate effort not to glamorise rubbish, getting a house does not justify the worthless means, everyone calls God,even the successful armed robber who kills and maims for a living, once you are acquire possessions God is good and every voice of reason is a hater, in fact its an insult to call her an actress,cause I can't recollect seeing her in any movie,all I know is she has a big pack of poo behind, and some thieves in high places will spend the countries commonwealth in compensation for minutes of pleasure with empty skulls as this,and you wonder why the nation never moves forward, they steal in billions,spend millions on oloshism who come online to Bragg and try to intimidate genuine hustling youths, and justify their ways by using God! Park of assholes
. You are talking as if they are the cause of your poverty and frustration. Becareful make jealousy no kill you o.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by millionboi2: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:
datz y I respect everybody

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Badonasty(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Firs is useless I swear.... For Yankee irs is one of the most feared government agencies

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Frankyboy1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Raptor15:
. You are talking as if they are the cause of your poverty and frustration. Becareful make jealousy no kill you o.

Poverty kee you there, you feel any one that speaks against societal ills and wrong value system is poor, daft and empty tot process, product of wrong value system and wrong upbringing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by sugarboy212(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Big Congrats to her, she is securing her future by investing in Real Estates.

Contact me for your beautiful top notch apartments. Fairfield Apartments, Abijo,Ajah provides you with 1,2,3 bedrooms Apartments, 2,3 bedrooms Penthouse and 3,4 bedrooms Maisonette available at affordable rates. Prices ranges from #7-19.5 million. Make a down payment of 3.5 Million and automatically win an all expense paid trip to and fro to Dubai. Spread the remaining balance in 3,6,9 and 12 months installment. December sales going on with a #1 million discount on all apartments bought valid till December 31st. Might interest you to know investors will be traveling to Dubai on 18th -23rd Jan, 2020. You can still be amongst them. Hurry now and contact me. Click on my signature.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by EnkayDezign4: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
bikerboy1:
The power of big yansh undecided

My broda leave matta for mattias.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Jealousy is a sin. You can't prove that she sleeps around, your points are based on speculations. You don't know how and what she has invested her time and money in.
Have a liberal mindset and be happy with others over their achievements so the same angel of blessings may locate you.
Abeg Park well my Broda. Don't defend what's obvious. If all men gree get sense, all these fools(runs babes) would have known their place by now. I don't blame dem sha, i only blame our men that lose their senses at the site of a woman undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Budline1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Joe4real1988:
Abeg Park well my Broda. Don't defend what's obvious. If all men gree get sense, all these fools(runs babes) would have known their place by now. I don't blame dem sha, i only blame our men that lose their senses at the site of a woman undecided undecided

This Daniella own could still be Dubai potty things.. They earn big in dollars over there for doing that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Joe4real1988:
Even if she's a runs girl. Is it easy to collect money from men with just nyash and boobs such that can buy houses and exotic cars? Just asking
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Joystark(f): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
bikerboy1:
The power of big yansh undecided

You had to use Mugabe grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by ManuelMount(m): 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
sonnie10:

Bobrisky didn’t need one

Bro u bahhhhhhdddddd
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by esereme2019: 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
congrats!
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
vecman22:
Tithe payers,come see your money ooo
grin no allow sule hear u o
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Greatfullheart: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
My Crush I Wish I Was Your Boyfriend Or even Your Boytoy...
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:
average Nigerian will h8 u 4 say ds. Fact is dey hv glamorize wealth n will l8r tun 2 motivate speaker to celebrate d ill gotten wealth n ppl will tell u 2 celebrate with Dem or any 1 in ur family hv dey Eva achieve wt d person hv?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
sonnie10:

Bobrisky didn’t need one
lolzzzzz
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
ednut1:
Clitocurrency. Sometime i wish i was a gal. I go get big ass too grin
lol. Never too late.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Prazo1:

have you seen some made estates in Abuja...fire
share pics of the Abuja ones, because they're mostly old houses from generations past
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Didi2d(m): 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
sonnie10:

Bobrisky didn’t need one

But he needed an ass hole
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Wicked truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by poik(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Dottore:

Does she ot anyone owe you any explanation on how she makes her money. I have a 29year old female relative that's a multi millionaire less than 5 years after NYSC.
Her parents and older siblings are living in the house she built. Some term her prostitute, some term her yahoo but only her close relatives know what she does and I would have told you what she does but like I said no one owes you any explanation.

Pray for God to bless you with an idea that make wealth otherwise you'd keep ranting over other people's success yet they won't notice you.

You are such a narrative-diverting expert.

For starters, I don't need anyone's notice. But then, for you to make it about noticing me means the discourse got to you and you are so fixated on defending something with very shallow base.
But like you said, she doesn't owe me explanation. The assertion would have been correct if I was referring to Daniella herself. But I was responding to someone who feels all it takes to attract blessings is to swallow from hook to sinker every tale and gravitate towards wealth regardless of the source.

But ask yourself, do people make this kind of comments around Dangote? Otedola? Pat Utomi? Even Banky W? Don Jazzy?

This is because these people are rich and their source of ostentation is glaring for all to see.

We are a sentimental lot around here and its draining.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by baakinmagana: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
oo'o boi c yansh ..............
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Dottore: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
poik:

You are such a narrative-diverting expert.

For starters, I don't need anyone's notice. But then, for you to make it about noticing me means the discourse got to you and you are so fixated on defending something with very shallow base.
But like you said, she doesn't owe me explanation. The assertion would have been correct if I was referring to Daniella herself. But I was responding to someone who feels all it takes to attract blessings is to swallow from hook to sinker every tale and gravitate towards wealth regardless of the source.

But ask yourself, do people make this kind of comments around Dangote? Otedola? Pat Utomi? Even Banky W? Don Jazzy?

This is because these people are rich and their source of ostentation is glaring for all to see.

We are a sentimental lot around here and its draining.
Oga all this novel because someone bought a house. Go and buy yours or show us the one your sister's bought.

Even if she's a runs girl, it's evident that her poocy must be very expensive. Some girls are laid for a cup of Stone Cold Ice Cream others a wrap of sharwama.
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Legendguru: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by dalass(f): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
BeStroNG:
Wonders working toto...

I wish I have one

Contact Bob risky

grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by costandi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Exc2000:
cool

Lagos has the best housing model by far(island).. from the easy to finace terrace to half duplex becoming a landlord is a lot easier without the stress of omonile

A big Congrats to her, she hardly appears in movies but still making life progress

Re: Daniella Okeke Buys A New House (photos) by Joe4real1988(m): 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Dottore:

Even if she's a runs girl. Is it easy to collect money from men with just nyash and boobs such that can buy houses and exotic cars? Just asking
My broda, we are talking of high profile runs babe and not ashawo kobo kobo..... Do u knw how much these our polithiefcians splashes on dem!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People You Never Knew Were Nigerian: Sort Of / Cynthia Agholor: Busty Born-again Actress Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos / Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.