Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband (80154 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Chacha Eke Expecting 3rd Baby - Shares Family Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by luminouz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by solsticey2k3(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
That husband na fire-brand husband, just dey fire the woman upandan grin

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by shiki(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
This guy want to get his money back

...bro let her rest small nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by shellycooper928(f): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
they look so happy, idc what anyone says

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Gideoniteprime4: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Na fowl
idiota!!! grin grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by millionboi2: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Old woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congratulations Mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by nwakibie3(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
guys hustle ooo
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by seangy4konji: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congrat..

Toto weh get sugar
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Divay22(f): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mama so lucky kiss kiss kiss
I love you and we just can't wait to celebrate the new one coming on the way.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Roroapple: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
That little one with swagges cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by jahsharon: 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:
She'll not be bashed. She'll not be called names like "smelly", "olosho", "snatcher" and other unprintable names Nairaland boys use. You know why? Cause she appeared to have left her career to stay at home and breed kids; just the fate a typical Nairaland boy believes is ideal for a woman. Any other thing outside this is "olosho", "old woman", etc...

That said, I love Mercy Johnson. She's smart and I'm certain she knows what's best for herself. I just miss seeing her face in recent movies. Congrats mama!

This one is drinking panadol for somebody else headache. Lazy youth, go and find work.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
See all the children as black as charcoal.

Congrats to you anyway
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by NELLY1990: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
Wow congratulations, beautiful family. The Lord bless baby on the way. Happy for u.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by TreasureJunky: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oya, Tonto dike, the poker, come and talk. Food don done.. Your mates are happily married, you are there smoking igbo misbehaving up and down
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
lalasticlala:
A-list Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband Prince Odi Okojie are expecting baby number 4.

Sharing pictures that show her growing baby bump with her husband, the talented actress wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B.6mNiNIXFHcS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Money dey,
Love dey,
Husband get sense.
Abeg carry go my dear.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:
She'll not be bashed. She'll not be called names like "smelly", "olosho", "snatcher" and other unprintable names Nairaland boys use. You know why? Cause she appeared to have left her career to stay at home and breed kids; just the fate a typical Nairaland boy believes is ideal for a woman. Any other thing outside this is "olosho", "old woman", etc...

That said, I love Mercy Johnson. She's smart and I'm certain she knows what's best for herself. I just miss seeing her face in recent movies. Congrats mama!

I swear if you have gf or bf.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Robenna(m): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
because U Get Money?, Abi?

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by NotFarFrom: 1:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
PataAlhaja:
This Mercy Johnson husband dey fucck better toto sha.

See breasts and fresh laps everywhere.
You need..... I don't know what you need. Just take the picture.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by yazga: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nah! You dont know women.
dudesexy111:
Power of good pussy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by NotFarFrom: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
seangy4konji:
Congrat..

Toto weh get sugar
Ode spotted...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
First of all, Baby making is not a business. I wish you a safe delivery.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Yoighaman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Congrats Mercy, a poster child of a good home, we hope young actresses are taking a clue from this, not the arrant nonsense being paraded before us these days.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
jahsharon:

This one is drinking panadol for somebody else headache. Lazy youth, go and find work.

Gforce2015:

I swear if you have gf or bf.

From your responses, I'm certain non of you understood what I wrote up there.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Zoroaster: 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Her boobs are huge
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Donaldoni: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Is this a 'tie her down' strategy Quite outdated! smiley

Congrats to them all the same... smiley Wishing her safe, smooth delivery.

I want too... smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by Longnthick(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:

She is still doing movies up till tomorrow, she does more of comedy now...
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Longnthick:
She is still doing movies up till tomorrow, she does more of comedy now...

Oh... I didn't know. Perhaps cause I'm not very much into comedy. Great how she's carrying family and career side by side.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by mema900: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
etrange:
She'll not be bashed. She'll not be called names like "smelly", "olosho", "snatcher" and other unprintable names Nairaland boys use. You know why? Cause she appears to have left her career to stay at home and breed kids; just the fate a typical Nairaland boy believes is ideal for a woman. Any other thing outside this is "olosho", "old woman", etc...

Even those other ones also left their careers and went into the other career.

When last did u see tonto dicke on tv? But she is still very rich huh? E get y brother
Re: Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband by etrange: 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
mema900:

Even those other ones also left their careers and went into the other career.

When last did u see tonto dicke on tv? But she is still very rich huh? E get y brother

You have a point. I wish you also saw my point. I'm only saying women should be appreciated for any reasonable achievement and not only for cooking well and having beautiful children.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) / Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.