Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? (7768 Views)

Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / Must A Married Woman Revert Back To Her Maiden Name After Divorce? / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
A not so tight vagina is the price you pay to get children. You have to choose between a tight vagina and children, but you can't have both. Pick the one which is your priority, and may the devil take anyone who complains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by chii8(f): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ishilove:
A not so tight vagina is the price you pay to get children. You have to choose between a tight vagina and children, but you can't have both. Pick the one which is your priority, and may the devil take anyone who complains!

Lol...
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by armyofone(m): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
The most important thing is giving birth to your baby safely, having enough to give the child a better and enjoyable childhood etc The rest is nothing! If your husband complains the place is enlarged, tell him to go increase his...there are procedures to increase it.
It shouldn't be the top of your worries, kia!!

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Hamachi(f): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
gracefulygrace:
it does depends on how you manage it after childbirth...I'm a mother
Congrats
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:
Madam try to give birth first before worrying about your husband’s pleasure. You’re not a pleasure thing!!!

Choosing CS over natural birth cos you don’t want your pussy to slack it’s the most dumbest advice I’ve ever heard. Madam , put your health and that of your baby’s life in thoughts more than anything.

If you like, have vagina tighter than the anus of a hen, if your husband wanna cheat he will do it. it may even be inside a vagina that is as wide as the ocean to surprise you.

Dem no Dey fit keep man in one place finish.

@bold:

She is a pleasure thing for her husband amongst other things.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
So you don't know that prayers can make the widest coochie shrink overnight? grin

grin

I am thinking he meant the husband should be a Christian so he can embrace whatever changes happen to her body.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Ginaz(f): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

She is a pleasure thing for her husband amongst other things.

She’s is not a pleasure thing please. She is first of all a human before the pleasure and she’s no “THING” cos she has feelings .

7 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:

She’s is not a pleasure thing please. She is first of all a human before the pleasure and she’s no “THING” cos she has feelings .

Nobody has said she is not human.

And her being her husband's pleasure thing does not negative the existence of her feelings.

7 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.

There is something called husband's stitch back in the days for women to retain a bit of semblance.

Don't know if it still exists.

You can ask your obstetrician/gynecologist.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Ginaz(f): 2:23pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Nobody has said she is not human.

And her being her husband's pleasure thing does not negative the existence of her feelings.

It does cos she is putting it above everything else. She hasn’t put to birth yet ,why worry?

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Why does the Christianity of the home matter?

Because he lied grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:

It does cos she is putting it above everything else. She hasn’t put to birth yet ,why worry?

She is going to live with her husband and hopefully keep making love to him for the next 40yrs.

If she was putting it first, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

She want to ensure minimum damage and really move on after child birth.

9 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Prognose:

Because he lied grin

Who?
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
Greatdre:
I am a married man with kid and a medical practitioner. This is my observation; the vagina never remain the same again after a spontaneous vagina delivery because of the over-stretching of the vagina muscle wall(rugae), irrespective of episiotomy during delivery or not. The introtus becomes more wider. Kegel exercises will only strengthen the pelvic floor muscle, thereby helping the vagina muscle but it doesnt return it completely to its pre-labour state. My experience: I adapted to the change in my wife’s vagina wall and I still feel the tightness. My wife usually feel pains during sex before pregnancy(because of my big dick) and sex was limited to a particular sex style to limit the pain but after childbirth, the vagina wall became balanced with my dick size, so, no more pain and limitation of sex styles.
Be rest assured that your hubby will definitely adapt to the change in your vagina after labour and still feel the same to him, provided he is fucking your vagina only. If he is cheating, he will definitely compare it to the other woman’s own and thats what causes problem. Peace

Jadeobee, inasmuch as the above post is filled with vulgarities, it is the absolute truth. I'm a medic and the above has also been my experience as a guy
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
No it doesn't, especially after child 2. We men only pretend that it does so that our wives will not keep on bugging us with questions, suspicions and lamentations. It actually stays very loose and is not as pleasurable for the husband. But then, nothing in a woman remains as it was when we first married her. Everything goes downhill very fast.

And no, you can't tell the difference between a woman who has had a child and one who hasn't unless you have had sex with them, pre- and post- childbirth. This is because some women who claim not to have had children are very loose down there.

Only because you specifically asked for honesty.

And you are right, women do like to deceive themselves. See on this thread how they are vehemently trying to inform us that it neither changes, nor does it matter whether it does. It does matter. Sometimes, the husband may not enjoy it as before, but will toil on just to keep the peace. But there is nothing you can do about it unless you don't want children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jozzy4: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

grin

I am thinking he meant the husband should be a Christian so he can embrace whatever changes happen to her body.

while it seems like a joking matter, it's a serious point.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Jozzy4: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:

she is just worried about It increasing chances of infidelity, not all women are cool with cheating husband's .

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Jozzy4:

while it seems like a joking matter, it's a serious point.

I am not joking either.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by culf: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
it does. very well and it shouldn't be something to bother yourself about. A man that wants to cheat will cheat whether the partner is tight or not.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
No it doesn't, especially after child 2. We men only pretend that it does so that our wives will not keep on bugging us with questions, suspicions and lamentations. It actually stays very loose and is not as pleasurable for the husband. But then, nothing in a woman remains as it was when we first married her. Everything goes downhill very fast.

And no, you can't tell the difference between a woman who has had a child and one who hasn't unless you have had sex with them, pre- and post- childbirth. This is because some women who claim not to have had children are very loose down there.

Only because you specifically asked for honesty.

And you are right, women do like to deceive themselves. See on this thread how they are vehemently trying to inform us that it neither changes, nor does it matter whether it does. It does matter. Sometimes, the husband may not enjoy it as before, but will toil on just to keep the peace. But there is nothing you can do about it unless you don't want children.

@bold

What do you suggest?
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

There is something called husband's stitch back in the days for women to retain a bit of semblance.

Don't know if it still exists.

You can ask your obstetrician/gynecologist.

It does.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Who?
The poster.
After saying "everything will remain the same," he now hopes she has a Christian home. In between the lines he knows the vagina won't remain the same and is hoping the husband will be faithful/religious enough not to go outside grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Ginaz(f): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

She is going to live with her husband and hopefully keep making love to him for the next 40yrs.

If she was putting it first, she wouldn't have gotten pregnant.

She want to ensure minimum damage and really move on after child birth.

She never asked for solution to damages or moving on after birth. Those are what you have said from your head not from what she wrote. She was curious about if the vagina goes back to being normal after childbirth .

Of which I told her to worry more on delivery than anything else cos she is not a pleasure thing.

The pleasure thing is a two way street. While her role as a wife is to bed her husband, however it is not the sole purpose of marriage . Whatever happens to her vagina after childbirth was not planned deliberately so no need worry until she puts to bed to experience it herself in her own way.

Cos if anything should happen to her , do you think her husband would not move on? Have another pleasure “THING” like you said she is?

No need to worry until you put to bed . Simple!!!

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
Prognose:

The poster.
After saying "everything will remain the same," he now hopes she has a Christian home. In between the lines he knows the vagina won't remain the same and is hoping the husband will be faithful/religious enough not to go outside grin

Ok o
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:

She never asked for solution to damages or moving on after birth. Those are what you have said from your head not from what she wrote. She was curious about if the vagina goes back to being normal after childbirth .

Of which I told her to worry more on delivery than anything else cos she is not a pleasure thing.

The pleasure thing is a two way street. While her role as a wife is to bed her husband, however it is not the sole purpose of marriage . Whatever happens to her vagina after childbirth was not planned deliberately so no need worry until she puts to bed to experience it herself in her own way.

Cos if anything should happen to her , do you think her husband would not move on? Have another pleasure “THING” like you said she is?

No need to worry until you put to bed . Simple!!!

Madam same difference.

If she is worried about the state of her Vjay. It is only common sense to assume she is talking about the POST-delivery state.

That is when the changes she is afraid of occurs.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
Prognose:

It does.

From experience? lipsrsealed
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

From experience? lipsrsealed

Yes.

I've done quite a few.

All you have to do as a lady is ask.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Prognose:

Yes.

I've done quite a few.

All you have to do as a lady is ask.

So you guys only do it on request? You don't suggest it for your clients?

Anyways, another solution.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Ginaz(f): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Madam same difference.

If she is worried about the state of her Vjay. It is only common sense to assume she is talking about the POST-delivery state.

That is when the changes she is afraid of occurs.

The two are different oga madam. No common sense here, the common sense you’re initiating is from your emotions. There are so many post delivery states to pick from than vagina not going back to normal. My sole concern is safe delivery and that’s most important until she puts to birth. Whatever the advises here, she won’t know if the vagina goes back to being normal or not until she experience it herself.

Nobody would do that for her, it is a personal journey as with motherhood. No body have the same body and each is different . Which brings me to my question. “WHY WORRY”?

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
I can't believe what I am reading here. First people encouraged Caesarean section, now others encourage the so called husband stitch. Can you people do some research before you open your mouth to recommend and encourage harmful practices? Ignorance is a choice.

No responsible doctor will perform CS if it is not absolutely necessary and the husband stitch causes women pain but does not increase sexual satisfaction by tightening the opening of the vagina. It is the underlying muscle of the pelvis that does.

If your husband has a problem ask him to enlarge his penis. Simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by CHoccolaTE: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
Actually with increasing age muscle tonicity decreases, men find it difficult or impossible to sustain hard erections and some can't even get erections whether hard or soft,
Likewise aging makes the vagina looser than before unless the woman is a fitness buff or does frequent Kegel exercises. Most times its simply aging causing the vagina to get looser than before and not childbirth.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Gandollaar(f): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

grin

Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination / Traditional Wedding Is Bullshit / NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.