Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? (7762 Views)

Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / Must A Married Woman Revert Back To Her Maiden Name After Divorce? / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by verifiablefacts: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Gaggi:

Nobody insulted you. if you cannot spell your valued part, you should learn quietly and not defend your ignorance by saying 'No be my Papa be queen of England.' Men are not queens by the way.
easy on her bros,ever heard the term pregnancy toxemia?�
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2019
Most of the persons that comment earlier as no or little experience about women especially those ones that have given birth.

My dear, I can tell you with all effrontery that some women that have given birth are more firm, tight than most single ladies.... I think it's just the peculiarity of the body physiology.

So, feel cool nothing to fear. And again, I hope you have a Christian home.

4 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Tosinayoko:
Most of the persons that comment earlier as no or little experience about women especially those ones that have given birth.

My dear, I can tell you with all effrontery that some women that have given birth are more firm, tight than most single ladies.... I think it's just the peculiarity of the body physiology.

Why does the Christianity of the home matter?

4 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Jadeobee:
Well I don’t want to ask him hence why I’m here asking strangers. If you have nothing reasonable to add to this thread then leave, miss advocate for women. Shior.

@bold:

Why don't you want to ask your husband?

Only he can judge the changes after you put to bed.

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Tosinayoko:

Pls kindly explain the relevance of @emboldened.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by djoe21(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Highly unnecessary.

How is it unnecessary? She said the truth, and it is not out of context.

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by djoe21(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Preshy561:

Madam, since you already know which gender lies and tells the truth, isn't it best you ask the man at home instead of coming here to seek for advise?
Don't you have a man at home to tell you the truth? Mtchew.

Why are you taking it personal? She didn't call your name. You could just ignore rather than making a mountain out of a molehill.

7 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Graxie(f): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2019
You better opt for CS, I read your previous post, if your husband can be spending time with friends till wee hour, I wonder what will happen after you put to bed through Vg. Since women don't tell themselves the truth and your husband can not tell you the truth, my sister sign for Cs.

12 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Vyolet(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Madam, be not worried about your vagina after delivery, as your husband will still cheat on you if he wants to, lose or tight vagina will not stop him.

10 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by farady(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Greenbullet:
The truth from married men who I have asked this question varies , I have asked 15 of them ,I have always been curious over this issue .
most of the men asked were over 50 , so they have experience. This was their opinion , The vagina does not go back to it's former glory , it is noticably different from before , the walls will become wider and the depth will be more narrow , but their explanation varies 6 of the men who I asked said it was different but acceptable , another 7 said it was very different , the tightness they felt disappeared and the vagina walls got weaker , the last 2 said, said it was a complete catastrophe , the vagina was a shadow of itself , one said and I recall ,the vagina is similar to a black hole , that he doesn't enjoy sex and he just does it

Much as I laughed out loud reading this cheesy cheesy cheesy. It's still not exhaustive and conclusive. Individual body make up matters but important is the level of understanding the man shows and also encouraging the woman to do her exercise to come back to shape, while assuring the woman of his love no matter what. Sex is important but is marriage only because of sex? Should the woman kill herself because the vejay did not come back to near 95-97% of the original? Abi no be one woman say some women are even tighter after the exercise. Where there is love and understanding with the will to work hard, these things can be surmounted. Shalom.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Allsingles: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.

It goes back but not like when you have not given birth.
You can be doing exercise (Keegel exercise, at least twice a day.) which helps in fixing it and you guys will enjoy it each sexually whenever you want it.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by LadySarah: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Graxie:
You better opt for CS, I read your previous post, if your husband can be spending time with friends till wee hour, I wonder what will happen after you put to bed through Vg. Since women don't tell themselves the truth and your husband can not tell you the truth, my sister sign for Cs.

Will that keep husbandman from cheating if he wants?

Even women that has gone from wrapper tying to slaying have their men cheat

3 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Graxie(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
LadySarah:

Will that keep husbandman from cheating if he wants?

Even women that has gone from wrapper tying to slaying have their men cheat
Let her conscience be clear that he will not find excuse from Vg. She needs the man "truth".

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Ginaz(f): 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
Madam try to give birth first before worrying about your husband’s pleasure. You’re not a pleasure thing!!!

Choosing CS over natural birth cos you don’t want your pussy to slack it’s the most dumbest advice I’ve ever heard. Madam , put your health and that of your baby’s life in thoughts more than anything.

If you like, have vagina tighter than the anus of a hen, if your husband wanna cheat he will do it. it may even be inside a vagina that is as wide as the ocean to surprise you.

Dem no Dey fit keep man in one place finish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by chii8(f): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2019
I sincerely wish this lady safe delivery, it's your husband that will give the right answer not strangers,this is because female body differs,but if you're more interested in your postnatal body shape, then sign for a CS.

Modified,I now understood why you're asking this question here.I'm sorry if you feel insulted but I think you are insecure,you feel you're husband will stay farther away from you after childbirth, communicate more with him, your marriage is too young for this

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Dexpro: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
I have two kids. My wife gave birth naturally. No kegel or whatever crappie they call it. I'm absolutely and definitely very cool with her Vjay.

If you have tear(s), that is what will completely reconfigure/reconstruct your vjay because depends on how good on the job the doctor that'll suture the torn flesh is and other factors beyond him like PHCN taking power while suturing is ongoing. cry

What you should be concerned about is your putting to bed safely.

Point to note is this.... Your Vjay will never remain the same.

Wifey vjay is still the best world over. kiss

After birth, heal up naturally and resume bedroom activities with hubby. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Joystark(f): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Greenbullet:
The truth from married men who I have asked this question varies , I have asked 15 of them ,I have always been curious over this issue .
most of the men asked were over 50 , so they have experience. This was their opinion , The vagina does not go back to it's former glory , it is noticably different from before , the walls will become wider and the depth will be more narrow , but their explanation varies 6 of the men who I asked said it was different but acceptable , another 7 said it was very different , the tightness they felt disappeared and the vagina walls got weaker , the last 2 said, said it was a complete catastrophe , the vagina was a shadow of itself , one said and I recall ,the vagina is similar to a black hole , that he doesn't enjoy sex and he just does it

Black hole.
Kai
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Gandollaar(f): 2:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Gaggi:

Nobody insulted you. if you cannot spell your valued part, you should learn quietly and not defend your ignorance by saying 'No be my Papa be queen of England.' Men are not queens by the way.
Serves you right. Men are queens. Bobrisky is a slay queen. grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Gandollaar(f): 2:20am On Dec 20, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

Papa...queen?

grin grin grin

Make una no kill person na
Hahahaha.. this one pass your power tongue
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Gandollaar(f): 2:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Miarose:
What is your concern exactly?
Are u worried about loose vagina for yourself or for your husband?
Does lose vagina kill anybody?
What is the calibration for lose vagina?
Don't come and kill yourself.. if it bothers u that much, go for elective CS.
With time ,you will learn to put your well-being above a man's pleasure, they will find reason to dance naked outside no matter how choking the vagina is.
Choking? Hey God!! grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Gandollaar(f): 2:30am On Dec 20, 2019
bukatyne:

Why does the Christianity of the home matter?
So you don't know that prayers can make the widest coochie shrink overnight? grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by ojuu4u(m): 2:50am On Dec 20, 2019
You want to eat ur cake and same time have it.

You want to be called a mother yet u want ur vj to be like virgin.

Your husband must love you for whatever your body transformed into most especially if its because of child bearing. Won't his new name change to father?

NB....You should thank Ur God u don't have delay.........and that's y u re ingratitude in ur thought and opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by saintneo(m): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.
you can c-section
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Dexpro: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2019
Gandollaar:
So you don't know that prayers can make the widest coochie shrink overnight? grin

shocked shocked shocked

Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2019
it does depends on how you manage it after childbirth...I'm a mother

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by tabithaola(f): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

I guess its a function of a number of factors. If you've always be tight before settling down,I can assure you of it reverting back to what it was. I had my daughter vaginally and I can tell you that,penetration is still as painful as it was before I got married although I was celibate for years. Infact, hubby uses lubricant to penetrate me. From this,I can tell you it'll go back to what it was but then I wouldn't rule out the need to take good care of yourself please.
Thanks.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Greatdre(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
I am a married man with kid and a medical practitioner. This is my observation; the vagina never remain the same again after a spontaneous vagina delivery because of the over-stretching of the vagina muscle wall(rugae), irrespective of episiotomy during delivery or not. The introtus becomes more wider. Kegel exercises will only strengthen the pelvic floor muscle, thereby helping the vagina muscle but it doesnt return it completely to its pre-labour state. My experience: I adapted to the change in my wife’s vagina wall and I still feel the tightness. My wife usually feel pains during sex before pregnancy(because of my big dick) and sex was limited to a particular sex style to limit the pain but after childbirth, the vagina wall became balanced with my dick size, so, no more pain and limitation of sex styles.
Be rest assured that your hubby will definitely adapt to the change in your vagina after labour and still feel the same to him, provided he is fucking your vagina only. If he is cheating, he will definitely compare it to the other woman’s own and thats what causes problem. Peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Miarose:
What is your concern exactly?
Are u worried about loose vagina for yourself or for your husband?
Does lose vagina kill anybody?
What is the calibration for lose vagina?
Don't come and kill yourself.. if it bothers u that much, go for elective CS.
With time ,you will learn to put your well-being above a man's pleasure, they will find reason to dance naked outside no matter how choking the vagina is.
Aunty lose vagina kills us by the thousands please.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
cococandy:
We wish you safe delivery.

Tightness nko? undecided
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Logobenz:
Tightness nko? undecided

Safety over tightness

6 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
cococandy:

Safety over tightness
says who? undecided
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Logobenz:
says who? undecided

Says who?

Probably should be said by every woman who’s life is on the line during child birth and the man who claims to care about her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted / My Wife Doesn't Want My Mum Around.. / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.