Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? (7773 Views)

Back To School: Readjusting To ‘Normal’ Sleep Schedule / Must A Married Woman Revert Back To Her Maiden Name After Divorce? / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by crackhaus: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol.. Some people will decry caesarean sections due to risks but be shouting about legalizing abortion up until late-term pregnancies.

Madness... grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold

What do you suggest?

I don't really see anything that can be done. It's just another price both parents have to pay for having children. And to add even more salt to the wound, at that point, the woman would have gotten to the stage where she sees sex as a chore anyway, so she is even less likely to be creative and satisfy her husband in other ways.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
bukatyne:

So you guys only do it on request? You don't suggest it for your clients?

Lol, no. It's not a requirement for post-delivery . A loose vagina is not an illness. If there's a tear we repair it. Sometimes we repair generously. If there isn't a tear you go your way.

Kegel exercises are also good. Vaginal trainers. A knowledgeable and understanding husband.
All these are alternate solutions.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mindfulness:
I can't believe what I am reading here. First people encouraged Caesarean section, now others encourage the so called husband stitch. Can you people do some research before you open your mouth to recommend and encourage harmful practices? Ignorance is a choice.

No responsible doctor will perform CS if it is not absolutely necessary and the husband stitch causes women pain but does not increase sexual satisfaction by tightening the opening of the vagina. It is the underlying muscle of the pelvis that does.

If your husband has a problem ask him to enlarge his penis. Simple.

Some ceseareans are performed on request. It doesn't have to be absolutely necessary.

Why will the "husband stitch" cause pain? Are u talking about during the stitching or after it? We are not going to suture a woman without any anlagesia madam.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mindfulness:
I can't believe what I am reading here. First people encouraged Caesarean section, now others encourage the so called husband stitch. Can you people do some research before you open your mouth to recommend and encourage harmful practices? Ignorance is a choice.

No responsible doctor will perform CS if it is not absolutely necessary and the husband stitch causes women pain but does not increase sexual satisfaction by tightening the opening of the vagina. It is the underlying muscle of the pelvis that does.

If your husband has a problem ask him to enlarge his penis. Simple.

Caveat: in case you're a google child. The "husband stitch" we're talking about is not the one that involves the levator ani muscles. And we definitely do NOT do it without the knowledge of the mother. Such articles that describe it like that are biased and innacurate in the generality of cases.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:

The two are different oga madam. No common sense here, the common sense you’re initiating is from your emotions. There are so many post delivery states to pick from than vagina not going back to normal. My sole concern is safe delivery and that’s most important until she puts to birth. Whatever the advises here, she won’t know if the vagina goes back to being normal or not until she experience it herself.

Nobody would do that for her, it is a personal journey as with motherhood. No body have the same body and each is different . Which brings me to my question. “WHY WORRY”?

I hear you ma'am.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Prognose:

Caveat: in case you're a google child. The "husband stitch" we're talking about is not the one that involves the levator ani muscles. And we definitely do NOT do it without the knowledge of the mother. Such articles that describe it like that are biased and innacurate in the generality of cases.

Prognose:

Some ceseareans are performed on request. It doesn't have to be absolutely necessary.

Why will the "husband stitch" cause pain? Are u talking about during the stitching or after it? We are not going to suture a woman without any anlagesia madam.

Are you Dr Google? You sound like one.
In case you aren't Dr Google I thank God I have doctors in my family because some of you can't be trusted.

@bold
You must be joking.

3 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Prognose: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Mindfulness:

Are you Dr Google? You sound like one.
In case you aren't Dr Google I thank God I have doctors in my family because some of you can't be trusted.

@bold
You must be joking.

Ok.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by SilvaBullet: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ginaz:

It does cos she is putting it above everything else. She hasn’t put to birth yet ,why worry?

If the OP has chosen her husband's pleasure as a top priority for her, then she has her reasons. She hasnt stated she's going to put herself or baby at risk because of her very natural and normal concern. It's not your call to choose for her. You can either supply the answer to her curiosity or take your bitter, lovelorn feminist ass to the Arctic region and try freeze out that part of you that is toxic.

7 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by cerpvad(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vagina is like a motor vehicle. If you park your vehicle for a long time without use, it may be difficult for you to get it started. The same can be said of vagina. It is a 'use it or lose it' apparatus. If you don't use your vagina for a long time, it will get so tight that penetration will be difficult. That's why women who remain virgin till like 30-35 years of age do not find it easy at all by the time they are having sex for the first time.

Therefore to answer your question, after child birth, you can wait for like six months or longer before having sex again. That is if your husband will be able to cooperate with you. But know that the longer you stay without having sex, the tighter your vagina.
Jadeobee:
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by chidooh1: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
After child birth the vagina has a natural way of coming back to where it used to be. The only thing that distroys the tightness of vagina is that big and monstrous preek that goes in and out of it regularly.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by frozen70(f): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jadeobee:
Hi

I’m currently pregnant for my husband and I’ve just been wondering after vaginal birth if it goes back to normal. I’ve heard instances where men will tell their wives it feels the same, but it’s only to make them feel good about themselves.

I think this question is mainly directed to men because I feel like sometimes we women like to deceive ourselves with lies. Does sexual intercourse feel the same with someone who has had a child? Also can you tell the difference between someone who has a child and someone who doesn’t even if they don’t tell you? I just want to have a discussion about this.

Thanks.

I don't know why you should be bothered about this

You can opt for a CS and put your mind at rest
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by descartes400: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Aaah we with small abunna, wetin go happen to us na? are we going to experience black hole? This brings me to the movie....American Gods...were Bliquis swallowed a whole man with her vagina...awon small priickers...na our fate be this?

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

I don't really see anything that can be done. It's just another price both parents have to pay for having children. And to add even more salt to the wound, at that point, the woman would have gotten to the stage where she sees sex as a chore anyway, so she is even less likely to be creative and satisfy her husband in other ways.

And adultery starts. lipsrsealed
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Prognose:

Lol, no. It's not a requirement for post-delivery . A loose vagina is not an illness. If there's a tear we repair it. Sometimes we repair generously. If there isn't a tear you go your way.

Kegel exercises are also good. Vaginal trainers. A knowledgeable and understanding husband.
All these are alternate solutions.

Ok, good one.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

And adultery starts. lipsrsealed

Sometimes.

Most days it's not worth the drama involved in keeping a side chick when you are married and have kids, so you manage the wife and pretend that you still enjoy it the same way.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Sometimes.

Most days it's not worth the drama involved in keeping a side chick when you are married and have kids, so you manage the wife and pretend that you still enjoy it the same way .

That is a horrible way to live long term.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

That is a horrible way to live long term.

So what do you suggest? Divorce and remarriage to a new woman after every child birth? That's an even more horrible life long term.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

So what do you suggest? Divorce and remarriage to a new woman after every child birth? That's an even more horrible life long term.

Husbands insisting on better treatment.

Wives doing better.

Parents teaching their wards better.

That is what I focus some of my threads and posts on.

A sexually frustrated/unsatisfied husband cannot give his maximum potential to God, himself, his family, his vocation and his society.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Husbands insisting on better treatment.

Wives doing better.

Parents teaching their wards better.

That is what I focus some of my threads and posts on.

A sexually frustrated/unsatisfied husband cannot give his maximum potential to God, himself, his family, his vocation and his society.

You're losing focus here. Check the topic again and tell me how you think the wife can do better with inadequate equipment.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by bukatyne(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

You're losing focus here. Check the topic again and tell me how you think the wife can do better with inadequate equipment.

Our discussion had evolved.

As to your question: if the wife is interested in the husband's satisfaction, she would search for solutions:

I know Hausas have some stuff for tightening, we have kegels, we have experimenting different styles that give better friction, different cultures also have special treatment for women who have birth etc.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Our discussion had evolved.

As to your question: if the wife is interested in the husband's satisfaction, she would search for solutions:

I know Hausas have some stuff for tightening, we have kegels, we have experimenting different styles that give better friction, different cultures also have special treatment for women who have birth etc.

Haven't you been reading the other comments? Including those from medical officers. The available 'solutions' don't work as well as the original. Once the vaginal walls are loose, they can't be tightened without invasive surgery.
And it's not that it's not enjoyable; it is; otherwise no one would have more than one child. It's just nowhere like before. It can be managed. As I said, most men are willing to pay the price to have kids.

Which makes it even more painful when all 4 kids turn out not to be his, after DNA testing.

2 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Sometimes.

Most days it's not worth the drama involved in keeping a side chick when you are married and have kids, so you manage the wife and pretend that you still enjoy it the same way.
But women has been managing 4 seconds men, amù mkpùrù akì, bend prikks, those that look like milipedes, those that hardly charge.
Now men are managing vjs that pushed out their children, right? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by highbee02: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gaggi:

What do we have to do to let people know virgin and vagina are different. It's worse when women can't even spell vagina.

@Op, trust me if you've always been tight, chances are you will remain tight.

"Vagina" is a technical term, it's one of the biological jargons. Even as a graduate of biology, I still misspell some of these words. So, don't blame op
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by highbee02: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
cerpvad:
Vagina is like a motor vehicle. If you park your vehicle for a long time without use, it may be difficult for you to get it started. The same can be said of vagina. It is a 'use it or lose it' apparatus. If you don't use your vagina for a long time, it will get so tight that penetration will be difficult. That's why women who remain virgin till like 30-35 years of age do not find it easy at all by the time they are having sex for the first time.

Therefore to answer your question, after child birth, you can wait for like six months or longer before having sex again. That is if your husband will be able to cooperate with you. But know that the longer you stay without having sex, the tighter your vagina.

Thanks for the analogy, this is what we called SECONDARY VIRGIN. Ask those women who have reached menopause.

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:

But women has been managing 4 seconds men, amù mkpùrù akì, bend prikks, those that look like milipedes, those that hardly charge.

grin
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 28, 2019
sassysure:

That is not the main reason for women marrying. As long as the wife's financial future is secured, her husband need not even have a penis at all. She will find alternative ways to satisfy herself.

Men marry for regular sex as well as to secure their bloodline through children, so the quality of sex they get is important. Of course, men are getting shortchanged these days. They neither get quality sex post wedding, nor are their bloodlines secure, considering how many fail DNA paternity tests. That is why many men are opting out of marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by armyofone(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin grin please allow me laugh grin

chidooh1:
After child birth the vagina has a natural way of coming back to where it used to be. The only thing that distroys the tightness of vagina is that big and monstrous preek that goes in and out of it regularly.
Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by armyofone(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2019
grin grin amu gini grin grin laugh wan kill me this night!!

sassysure:

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by CHoccolaTE: 7:58am On Dec 28, 2019
U
RisenPhoenix:

That is not the main reason for women marrying. As long as the wife's financial future is secured, her husband need not even have a penis at all. She will find alternative ways to satisfy herself.

Men marry for regular sex as well as to secure their bloodline through children, so the quality of sex they get is important. Of course, men are getting shortchanged these days. They neither get quality sex post wedding, nor are their bloodlines secure, considering how many fail DNA paternity tests. That is why many men are opting out of marriage.

While I agree that women do not get married primarily for sex I don't think that sexual fulfilment not important for women. You mentioned many women cheating and having kids from infidelity a number of times, ok so why do you think they cheat or have sex outside to the point of getting pregnant and having kids for other men?
Fine they sometimes look for other means like intimacy gadgets to satisfy themselves when the man is not doing that but it's just because society is very harsh on promiscous married women and overlooks infidelity in men. Remove the stigma cheating wives face and you will be shocked by the number of married women that will seek quality sex outside instead of sticking to 2 inch prick 30 seconds sex husbands.

Many men just love complaining, your wife cannot kill herself because she aged and her vagina became less tight, at least when you have sex with her you can still have orgasm. Many women don't even know what orgasm feels like but they don't blame men.

5 Likes

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
U

While I agree that women do not get married primarily for sex I don't think that sexual fulfilment not important for women. You mentioned many women cheating and having kids frim infidelity a number of times, ok so why do you think they cheat or have sex outside to the point of getting pregnant and having kids for other men?
Fine they sometimes look for other means to satisfy themselves when the man is not doing that but it's just because society is very harsh on promiscous married women and overlooks infidelity in men. Remove the stigma cheating wives face and you will be shocked by the number of married women that will openly seek quality sex outside instead of sticking to 2 inch prick 30 seconds sex husbands.

Many men just love complaining, your wife cannot kill herself because she aged and her vagina became less tight, at least when you have sex with her you can still have orgasm. Many women don't even know what orgasm feels like but they don't blame men.

I do. grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal? by mrsteel: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2019
Ginaz:

The two are different oga madam. No common sense here, the common sense you’re initiating is from your emotions. There are so many post delivery states to pick from than vagina not going back to normal. My sole concern is safe delivery and that’s most important until she puts to birth. Whatever the advises here, she won’t know if the vagina goes back to being normal or not until she experience it herself.

Nobody would do that for her, it is a personal journey as with motherhood. No body have the same body and each is different . Which brings me to my question. “WHY WORRY”?
U are just making unnecessary arguments because u think the op is placing too much importance on her man? Na wetin dey pain u abi?As humans we plan for the future, u can never be more concerned about safe delivery than her carrying the pregnancy, so she is very conscious of dat fact. life doesn't end after child birth. If she is concerned about sustaining a healthy sexual state with her hubby after child birth by sampling opinions, I see no reason u should be the one making noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination / Traditional Wedding Is Bullshit / NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.