Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (75963 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by phineas: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lets all not forget the main issuse here.
A child is missing.Where is the missing child.

The life of the child is what is most paramount here.Who is taking responsibility for the search.

The child or what happened to the child needs to be unravelled to prevent recurrence from other bold perpetuators in future.

I pray the child is found alive,if not Culprits must be found.

When the police slacks in timely communications on matters such as this,rumours fill the vaccum.Timely dissemination of right information is key to preventing civil unrest in a sensitive matter like this

I pray no one truly lost their life in the riot.Life is sacred people.We must all emphasize the sacredness of life

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ajalawole(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
even the child mother don dry instagram. people wen trend by fire by force Sha

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by kayuseful: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are saying the truth about PCCG....so much a fake church and fake pastor

No.. PCCG is not controversial like this sotitobire, at least I've never heard shady stuff about them, except the usual "there are too much miracles" paranoids give
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Afamed: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bigval5:

The youths made a huge mistakes by burning the church without taking at least pictures/videos of the dead bodies found beneath the alter. 'No be Nigerians again' ??

Now everyone is asking about evidence to back up there claim.

I don't support the pastor or his church... But if all allegations against him are true, please roast his balls I'll feed my goats with it.

I'm begging! embarassed

Rip Lil one.
Unfortunately someone somewhere has paid for this fake news. Could we now call this one as part of freedom of speech? I think we can see better now, the need for government to regulate the kind of news the Media house put to the public

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Insectkiller: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
otokx:
The TV station has bought market this Christmas.

It should be an IgbereTV...Dem no get office

They are ghost. grin grin

But..chai! Dem impatience has spoilt that man market for dis Yuletide season.. #CrossOverNight
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Monday60655(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
And people who even do worst are always quick to judge. Even to the extend of destroying the accused church property
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Hallabee1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
whats there prove to this
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Nukilia: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
if you don't find 14 ushers leaving 87 children behind suspicious, then I give up on you.
There's even one of the asp of police in Ondo state that attend that church,he even had the church calendar hung on the wall in his office.I smh for some people sha

Let's allow the police do their investigation
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by TemmyT002(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
Social Media bill ooo
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
chessguru:
. The alter was not dug at all . not at all , people only acted on hear say and emotions
why bring pccg into this.. For goodness sake... Why not keep quiet if u dont have anything to say.. That was how u made people called u last month in vain just because u want to commit a fake suicide... I blamed myself for calling u to ask why u wanted suicide as an option.. Why not keep quiet and go to the hospital to treat this your recurrent depression... Why dint u mention rccg or mountain of fire... Wetin pccg do u? Anyway i hope people dont listen to u sha cos u are fighting to live already... Get treated man
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by iamkneeyi: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
This just so unfair to the prophet and his church...fake news and hate speech effect...if truly God call this man...all these people involve in this hineous act will surely pay..
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by streetsoldier1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
YorubaKing:
Na lie... cover up!

Wey picture evidence of the exhumed body nah?
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Skmoda360:

You are saying the truth about PCCG....so much a fake church and fake pastor
why wont u say pccg is a fake church and a fake pastor... The prophet there told u to fast and pray and u there.. Right there in that church u attempted to steal a corrolla there and u were mobbed...u were even lucky they dint burn u alive that day..guy go and learn how to hustle legit and dont ever try to open a car u dint park.. Idiot
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by maxwell530(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:

Why should I not believe the police but believe her? do you expect her to say otherwise?

dss is not in charge but the police
so police can not be compromised?

Well, its okay,believe whoever you want to believe. I don't have strength to drag anything with you especially when you already choose side.

Bye
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by TolueneDc(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
I followed this story with logical reasoning,from how I heard the story here at akure,no baby body was exhumed from the church.But major problems of most Nigerian youth is ignorance without seeing evidence.They believe the fake news and rumours.They just wasted properties worth millions.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
toboy:
Nigeria you mean. You can't put everyone in the same basket.
No chill bro gringringrin haba what of South Sudan
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by somehow: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
so police can not be compromised?

Well, its okay,believe whoever you want to believe. I don't have strength to drag anything with you especially when you already choose side.

Bye

You are actually the one that chose a side
I said he's innocent until proven guilty by the court of law!
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by maxwell530(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
somehow:

You are actually the one that chose a side
I said he's innocent until proven guilty by the court of law!
OK I hear you
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by webngnews: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oh
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by DCmonster: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
dominique:
Our police has sunk so low that they now cover up for a murderous ritualist pastor.
coming from an mod.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by vik110(m): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Chaiii so na so d church come summarize
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by bakescos01: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
Annie001:

So you think burning down that building is a good thing, burning down that building shows conspiracy from someone,so you mean nobody saw them when they exhumed the body, no one saw them when they will digging, haba, at least one evidence will prove the police wrong and I don’t think the police would want to support him because getting him apprehended would add to their rank and the way people see them

Am not in support of that kind of jungle justice but am just saying Nigerian police are just so very hard to be trust. They have betrayed so many trust of Nigerians that people don’t want to believe them anymore.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Mjpem23:

People like you will support the passing of social media bill into law and people like you will be later shouting that the bill shouldn’t have passed.
I reply to ur comment in a kindergarten voice

Mad is your second name
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Johans1991: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
Pious101:
Why not state where it was exhume... incomplete story
nothing was exhume
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Saintmary(f): 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
MightySirKay:
Nah God go punish this brainless man. After 20k don exchange hand. If truly no body was exhumed in the church, why stop people from videoing the alledged altar? Why did the trigger-happy policemen killed 2 okada riders and injured 3 others? What were they trying to protect? Why beat up the press that were there this morning to cover the news?
It was the action of the police that led to the burning down of the church, death of 2 sars members (retaliation for the life they took) and burning of vehicles.
Make una sleep for the crime scene oo coz until that whole building turn to ashes, youths no go rest.
That prophet should tell us what what happened to his personal assistant's 1 year old baby 2 years ago. No be this same police covered him when a fresh human head was found in his vehicle. Why did the Deji of Akure locked his palace when youths went there?
JESUS!!!!!

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Olavic7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
See yeye youth that suppose to go and burn Aso rock and beat up those despicable senators, they won't do that,na mekunu like them they get muscle fight, Sowore dey prison instead of them to take action they won't. Seriously reno was right when he said we are the problem of ourself, ah ah i wonder if those crowd above lead protest to Aso rock, i wonder how aso rock go shake, dey no go do, lazy youth.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Jabioro: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Police is not given us the fact..where the boy was exhumed and part the pastor played.. What's file doing with DPP now when the case has not gone to court...you see your yansh for out so...
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Johans1991: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
banjicom:

Bro, please just stop arguing with those fools that are saying rubbish. Na person wey where shoe go know where leg dey pain am. The police are only trying to cover up the case, the evidence is so glaring but they choose to ignore and collect bribe just like they always do.
pls show us the evidence

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51