Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (75971 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by erifeoluwasimi(f): 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
MightySirKay:
Nah God go punish this brainless man. After 20k don exchange hand. If truly no body was exhumed in the church, why stop people from videoing the alledged altar? Why did the trigger-happy policemen killed 2 okada riders and injured 3 others? What were they trying to protect? Why beat up the press that were there this morning to cover the news?
It was the action of the police that led to the burning down of the church, death of 2 sars members (retaliation for the life they took) and burning of vehicles.
Make una sleep for the crime scene oo coz until that whole building turn to ashes, youths no go rest.
That prophet should tell us what what happened to his personal assistant's 1 year old baby 2 years ago. No be this same police covered him when a fresh human head was found in his vehicle. Why did the Deji of Akure locked his palace when youths went there?
Bro, God bless you ooo. Those supporting him should continue. The next victims are their children.
I am just happy this is coming after I recently discouraged someone from attending"as e dey hot" churches.
Next is PCCG ....pls don't quote me to ba Fe she Odun ayo

2 Likes

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by AfroBeatDiary: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by istolu: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2019
Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by MightySirKay(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Bro, God bless you ooo. Those supporting him should continue. The next victims are their children.
I am just happy this is coming after I recently discouraged someone from attending"as e dey hot" churches.
Prophet that gives his members water that he has taken his bath in and those gullible ones drank it happily all in the name of miracle. Don't mind those saying trash, i hope they support the yahoo prophet when such happens to them

1 Like

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Nukilia: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
are U alright?
you are the emotional one here, i have been following this case over a month ago on Omo edema.
The day the boy went missing, all the 14 ushers at the children church went to buy something at the same time leaving almost 87 children behind with no one to look after them, surely that's an insider job.

1. You're not an investigator
2. Learn to post comments intelligently on a public forum
3. Do not listen to rumors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
bakescos01:

Countless times the Nigerian Police have lied to us severally. How can you easily believe they are saying the truth now ? The police and the politicians lie to us several times and you feel it's only the citizen that this fake news thing should affect. The government is trying to set us all up so that when they lie against us you wont be able to say anything and whatever you say would be categorized as being fake. You people better use your senses before this government enslaves you all for life.
So you think burning down that building is a good thing, burning down that building shows conspiracy from someone,so you mean nobody saw them when they exhumed the body, no one saw them when they will digging, haba, at least one evidence will prove the police wrong and I don’t think the police would want to support him because getting him apprehended would add to their rank and the way people see them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

Bros it’s not about supporting him, this can happen to anyone imagine believing such grievous offense without evidence because he is pastor
What if he is not even guilty, what if it’s a conspiracy, people have died because unjustly because of people like you

1 Like

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by oladipojesse(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

You finally ended your little wisdom with great foolishness. Such a pity!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by MightySirKay(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
Annie001:

So you think burning down that building is a good thing, burning down that building shows conspiracy from someone,so you mean nobody saw them when they exhumed the body, no one saw them when they will digging, haba, at least one evidence will prove the police wrong and I don’t think the police would want to support him because getting him apprehended would add to their rank and the way people see them
Why did the police and ushers beat up the press that wanted to cover the incident?
Why didn't they allow anybody (press included) have access to the altar except 2 kingmakers from the palace who had earlier accussed the child's mother of lying at the oba's palace? And those kingmakers left without saying anything to the people outside
Why destroy the phones of those that tried to video the church before it was razed?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by seunlayi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
The TV station and presenter should prepare to pay for this. All evidence destroyed by those people by burning of the church. This will serve as a lesson to many. No one is above the law. The Deji of Ak lock up his door because he knows this is lost. Never take law in your hands.

Congratulations pastor for a new befitting auditorium. But note, the truth will surely prevails
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by HacheNoire: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
People think it's mere skill to gather hundreds of people and fool them at the same time.

Start your own ministry and let's see how many congregation you will have.

That was the route the orthodox churches never took and that's why they not adding numbers has they ought too.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by maxwell530(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nukilia:

1. You're not an investigator
2. Learn to post comments intelligently on a public forum
3. Do not listen to rumors
if you don't find 14 ushers leaving 87 children behind suspicious, then I give up on you.
There's even one of the asp of police in Ondo state that attend that church,he even had the church calendar hung on the wall in his office.

I smh for some people sha
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by chessguru(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:

. The alter was not dug at all . not at all , people only acted on hear say and emotions
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by chessguru(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
if you don't find 14 ushers leaving 87 children behind suspicious, then I give up on you.
There's even one of the asp of police in Ondo state that attend that church,he even had the church calendar hung on the wall in his office.

I smh for some people sha
. Then let investigation follow the right path , instead of rushing to the church to destroy possible evidence , two wrongs will not make a right
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Venerable612(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Toks2008:
I think the social media bill should scale through.

One false news can have a negative impact.

This is why I always wait a while before commenting on any social media news.

Yu are right.

When there is a punitive measure for anyone who peddle falsehood through social media - people will be more careful about what they post.

Imagine the worth of properties already destroyed/ and even the emotional distraught to the members/family of the accused - if no allegations were later proved to be true.

So much hate in this country.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by anochuko01(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Toks2008:
I think the social media bill should scale through.

One false news can have a negative impact.

This is why I always wait a while before commenting on any social media news.
Interesting thing is that this rumor wouldn't have thrived on social Media because no one would have believed unless there were pictures or videos of such findings.

Na the TV station buy market.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by maxwell530(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
chessguru:
. Then let investigation follow the right path , instead of rushing to the church to destroy possible evidence , two wrongs will not make a right
I'm not I'm support of burning down the church but I'm 100% sure the church knew about the missing child.
Here's the interview from the mother of the missing child.

https://www.nairaland.com/5538474/missing-gold-kolawoles-mother-modupe
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by toboy: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ausrichie:
It could be fake on one hand and on the other the police could have been bribed so..... This is how worthless Africa is.
Nigeria you mean. You can't put everyone in the same basket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by chessguru(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
If this update is coming from the Ondo state police, then it's a lie.
Ondo state police are for the pastor, so no surprise.
do you have a picture of what was exhumed ? Or u just acting on what you heard
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by anochuko01(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
MightySirKay:

Why did the police and ushers beat up the press that wanted to cover the incident?
Why didn't they allow anybody (press included) have access to the altar except 2 kingmakers from the palace who had earlier accussed the child's mother of lying at the oba's palace? And those kingmakers left without saying anything to the people outside
Why destroy the phones of those that tried to video the church before it was razed?
If this truly happened then I smell fish o!
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by gotnel: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Any little provocation will result in mass destruction today in Nigeria.
Tensions are rising to the point of revolution in the land.
All information must be received and digested very well before putting such information into the public domain.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by PrinceGallant: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Can we see the need for passing of "HATE SPEECH"? But, ehm, ehn... Why do people on this forum quickly believe police story? This is a strange, possibly and evidently because a church is involved.

People can defend when it concerns them.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by banjicom(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
are you alright?
you are the emotional one here, i have been following this case over a month ago on Omo edema.
The day the boy went missing, all the 14 ushers at the children church went to buy something at the same time leaving almost 87 children behind with no one to look after them, surely that's an insider job.

Bro, please just stop arguing with those fools that are saying rubbish. Na person wey where shoe go know where leg dey pain am. The police are only trying to cover up the case, the evidence is so glaring but they choose to ignore and collect bribe just like they always do.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
MightySirKay:

We’re you there?
The people who entered and burn the altar did not take any picture of at least the broken ground, or where they restricted too even when the fire was already there, secondly did they lock the mouth of the mother
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Eliz24(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2019
I don't trust Nigerian police. They should tell us where he was exhumed from.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by MightySirKay(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Annie001:

We’re you there?
The people who entered and burn the altar did not take any picture of at least the broken ground, or where they restricted too even when the fire was already there, secondly did they lock the mouth of the mother
Yes, i was there from start to finish
The burning of the altar was as a result of burning tyres that were thrown into the church coz of the "human fence" mounted by the ushers, police and security of the church. It was when things has gone beyond control that people were able to video
My questions to you are, what were they protecting? Why didn't they allow people video the altar and church premises before it was set ablaze?

1 Like

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by 2023Election: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
People should learn how to get there fact right before acting. The damage has already be done.

I will write your thesis and research project for you.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Wisedove(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
smiley
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by AsabaIjaw1: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
HacheNoire:
People think it's mere skill to gather hundreds of people and fool them at the same time.

Start your own ministry and let's see how many congregation you will have.

That was the route the orthodox churches never took and that's why they not adding numbers has they ought too.

[/s]
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by dominique(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Our police has sunk so low that they now cover up for a murderous ritualist pastor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by somehow: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
maxwell530:
are you alright?
So you were there to count the 14 ushers that went to buy something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.